• Published 14th May 2016
  • 6,640 Views, 164 Comments

So you're about to be a father with a Sun-Goddess. - TheDawsonator1



The Feel of Marriage and new responsibilities were finally settling down, but as life proves again, some things in life just can't be prepared for, as in this case...

  • ...
33
 164
 6,640

PreviousChapters Next
Meeting Luna's lover.

It's been two months since I've found out that Celestia have twins, so far everything's been okay, but still...a pony foal and a human foal inside the same belly in unheard of and I just hope nothing bad happens to both Celestia and the twins. What I want to know and what baffles the doctors is why the human baby appeared later.

Luna's been visiting her lover every so often, they haven't invoked the law yet, I suppose they want to be sure before they dive in but still, I want to meet this stallion that has captured Luna's heart. I'm curious as to what this pony must be like, I haven't really had a conversation with him.

"Jason, what are you thinking about?" I heard Celestia ask.

"Things, we're basically at the halfway point of this pregnancy, Dash's getting married soon, Luna's got a lover. I'm happy right now but just..." I stopped.

"Concerned?" Celestia asks.

"Yeah, for all I know, Luna could end up getting screwed over, something could happen with you or Dash's wedding goes wrong" I say


"You know I won't let anything bad happen" Celestia says.

"I know but still, maybe it's just me worrying about everything" I say

"I know the feeling, but you must be calm and patient." Celestia says

"I know Sunny, I'm just being silly" I say

"I think no matter what worries you, you'll come out on top" Celestia assures me.

Sunny always makes me smile, and her smile is always something I live for, her true ones not her fake ones.

"Thanks" I say

It was time to go to sleep, I had my body facing Celestia's back with a hand on her tummy, I felt a kick, somepony has definitely got their mother's strength in them, hopefully her looks and my also good looks and fun sense.


The next day...

I found myself at the door of Luna's lover, I needed a talk with him, well more for us to introduces ourselves. Plus well, I want to see if he's ready for what may be ahead and if he's ready for Luna, call it peace of mind for my Tia. Besides he and I have one thing in common: we are with Princesses and both of them have a LOT of issues...you do not tell Celestia this though, if you do, I shall know.

KNOCK KNOCK!!

The door opened and I found him looking at me for a second before he realized who I was.

"Oh! Prince Jason! What an honor for you to um...visit..." he says

He even bowed...I'm not really for that sort of thing, Sunny likes it more than I do.

"No need to be formal, Just call me Jason, and I would like to have a chat with you and not a "You're in trouble" Chat, more of a get to know each other chat" I say

"Why would you need to-?" He started a lie.

"Look I know you're with Luna, Celestia and I know and you're not in trouble, I just want to talk" I say

"C-Come in then." He says.

His house wasn't much, it was like mine before I slept with Celestia, only has the essentials. It kind of brings me back to the days I was dating Rainbow Dash, she always criticized my place for being too "Closey" Or something like that, while her house was really open, jokes on her, she doesn't have a backyard.

I sat down on the couch I was lead to, it wasn't uncomfortabe but it could be more comfortable, I guess being at the castle really gets you used to luxury, but it never really appealed to me too much.

"So..." he started.

"So yeah, I guess you know who I am, but I don't know your name" I say

"Um, Daybreak Daze" he says

"Well, Nice to meet you" I say

"Thank you" he says

I paused for a second.

"I am not here do the "If you hurt her I'll break your everything" threat, personally Celestia's more qualified for that being Luna's sister and well I'm here for Celestia's peace of mind and mine I guess. Also I want to see how you are, because you and I have something in common" I say.

"Do you think I am bad? That I'm unworthy of Luna?" Daybreak asks.

"No. But I must ask, do you know about the law?" I ask

Daybreak nods his head.

"I assume you haven't done it yet or Luna would have told Celestia, but I want to ask, do you really love Luna?" I ask
"Of course I do! It's not even a question!" He says defensively.

I remember Cadence asking me that question once, my answer was similar.

"I only ask because once you "bed" Luna there ain't any turning back, you're getting married to her whether you have regrets or not. I want you to make absoultely sure you can picture the rest of your life with her" I say.

"I...of course I do, she's...Luna's, I dunno, I feel like she's the one I've been waiting for and I am the one she's been waiting for" Daybreak replies.

"Take your time, nobles will probably hate you like they hate me, maybe not as much but the Princesses are prizes to them. Please take into consideration what you are getting into, there will be the perks of love but the cons of pressure from those that consider your future action taking what is theirs" I say

"Like when they knocked you off the roof" Daybreak mentions.

My eyes widened for a slight bit, it was a painful memory. Celestia almost went completely insane, I almost died and so did Rainbow.

"I was there in the crowd when it happened, I heard Princess Celestia had incinerated the one responsible" Daybreak says.

"That is true, one thing you must understand is that both Celestia and Luna have been through a lot in their lives. Luna might not show it but she has her pain as much as Celestia does..." I say

"I know" Daybreak says.

"Good...to be honest, I hadn't really planned out this talk, probably should have but..." I trailed off.

"You just make things on the fly? I do too." Daybreak says.

"Yeah I am really not as organized as I should be, Twilight would kill me if she saw this" I laugh a little.

Daybreak chuckled a bit.

"So what do you do?" I ask

"Oh I work at a Coffee shop, I take the Early Morning shift from 5-10am everyday, I am just really good at Early morning stuff, my cutie mark is Coffee at morning and it helps people who always look so Dazed when they enter" Daybreak explain.

"So how did you and Luna meet then? She'd be ending duties by 6am" I ask.

"Well, the abridged version is Luna came to the shop about 3 months ago, said she heard how good Coffee is and I was at the counter at the time and she asked me for a good sample of Coffee, I gave her one and she said she would marry me when she tasted Coffee" Daybreak explains.

"Sounds like Celestia with cake" I noted.

"Well she came back every day at about 6:30am to get coffee, one thing lead to another and all the sudden I was chatting to her about her day and she was asking about mine and then one day after my shift she invited me to talk at the castle and well...we sorta just kissed after a bit and well...it's been love ever since" Daybreak continues.

"That'll explain why Luna's so active in the morning, also why she likes tea less now" I say more to myself.

Come to think of it Luna is happy, Daybreak seems to be in love with Luna and is happy. Daybreak seems good enough for me, satisfied, I stood up from my chair.

"It's time for me to leave Daybreak, being a Prince doesn't give me much time I'm afraid" I say

"But you just got here" Daybreak protests.

"That doesn't mean we won't see each other again, we can be friends you know, especially if you and Luna decide to commit to each other. Whatever you decision is, I'm sure you'll know is right" I say

"Thank you" Daybreak says.

"Don't worry about thanking me, you and I are more similar than I thought" I say

I turned to leave outside the door.

"Oh, and if you ever want to talk with me, come visit me at the castle, creator knows I could do with some more friends of the male kind. And well, know this, if Celestia does come to talk to you, she may be rough with you but it's only because she cares about Luna, in fact Luna was the same with me. I guess I'll see you later Daybreak, have a good day" I say as I leave

Daybreak didn't say a word as I left. I had done what I came here to do, Daybreak seemed alright to me, but maybe I'll talk to him again later, especially if Luna decides to marry him. I better get back to the castle, My Tia needs me...

PreviousChapters Next