• Published 14th May 2016
  • 6,641 Views, 164 Comments

So you're about to be a father with a Sun-Goddess. - TheDawsonator1



The Feel of Marriage and new responsibilities were finally settling down, but as life proves again, some things in life just can't be prepared for, as in this case...

  • ...
33
 164
 6,641

PreviousChapters Next
Life.

11 months after conception...

I was relaxing in the Canterlot gardens with my wife, ever since I destroyed Chrysalis, I felt so relaxed, all the worries I had about my wife and foals seemed to be reduced a significant amount. I still had wings and I had a bit of magic of my own now, I think Celestia and Luna's magic sorta gave me my own. I'm nowhere near as powerful but I don't mind. Haven't managed to properly fly yet, haven't been near Rainbow Dash for a bit and well...I'm waiting for the Pregnancy to finish.

It was a nice day out in Canterlot, we're expecting Celestia to go into labor any day now, she did have a few nightmares but Luna's been helping her alot, I'm helping her too. Of course we have a few guards and a doctor on standby in case Sunny does go into labor.

"What are you thinking about, Jason?" Celestia asks me.

"Nothing really, I'm just enjoying myself, I feel like everything's fine" I say with a smile.

"You certainly are more confident" Celestia says.

"I am, we got the foals' room ready, we got each other and we got good friends, our foals will be the best ones ever" I say confidently.

"You know, I never got the name of what you're going to name our daughter?" Celestia says

"I didn't get yours you know" I point out.

Well, we're gonna have a human daughter and an Alicorn Stallion. magic examination told us that. Celestia and I spent weeks arguing over names before finally agreeing that I could come up with the name of the human and Celestia comes up with the name of the Pony. I chose a name for my beautiful daughter, it's an Earth name.

"Can you tell me?" Celestia says

"Nuh uh, I'm gonna wait until they're born to tell you" I say

"Not even if I do this?" Celestia goes closer to me.

Celestia placed her lips on mine, those cake-tasting lips that I love.

"You seductress you, you're gonna have to wait" I wag a finger.

"Oh fine, I suppose no more kisses for you, shame, I quite like your lips" Celestia put on a pouty face.

IGNORE! IGNORE! DO NOT LOOK INTO EYES!!

"NO! It will be a surprise!" I say as I look away.

"Oh fine, you'll have to wait until after the twins are born too" Celestia says.

"Okay" I say.

"You mean you're not curious what I'll name our son?" Celestia asks

"I am, but I will wait, I know you'll have a good name for him" I say as I kiss her on the cheek.

"And I know you will too" Celestia says

I walk towards a statue, I have no idea what it was of, some important pony no doubt. I noticed his pose and I wanted to do my impression of it just to amuse Celestia.

"Hey Sunny, think I could do a good impression of this?" I ask Celestia no answer.

No answer

"Sunny?" I turn around.

I see Celestia with her face showing clear pain and her hooves clutching her stomach...

"Sunny? What's wrong?" I ask.

I watch Celestia groan in pain and the ground beneath her is wet and...wait a moment...uh oh...

"I-It's happening!" Celestia breathes out.

"GUARDS! I NEED YOU HERE ON THE DOUBLE!!" I yell out.

I watch as two guards come skating around the corner with a bed on wheels ready.

"She's going into labor!" I say.

"On it, Sir!" One of them says.

I watch as the guards put my wife on the bed.

"Hang on Sunny" I say

"OH GODDESSES THIS HURTS SO MUCH!" Celestia screamed.

Uh...hormones I guess?

"You'll be fine, Princess" one of the guards assures her.

"I WILL BE FINE WHEN THIS BUCKING THING IS OVER!!" Celestia answers.

"Come on, we're almost at the infirmary" I smile.

"STOP SMILING! THIS PAIN WILL BE NOTHING COMPARED TO THE AMOUNT OF PAIN YOU WILL HAVE JASON ANDERSON!" Celestia booms.

And I thought Luna was the only pony who uses the Royal Canterlot Voice. We all ran Celestia into the Infirmary.

"The Princess is in labor!" one of the guards announce

The doctors and nurses suddenly saw what was happening.

"Nurses! I need the equipment setup, stat! Get to work!" a doctor called out.

"OH GODDESSES I AM GOING TO MURDER JASON ANDERSON!" I hear Celestia yell.

"Prince, sorry, I'm going to need you to wait outside" A nurse says

"But what about--?" I start

"She will be fine, now wait outside please" the nurse instructs me.

"Fine" I say

I sit outside as the guards came outside as well.

"Hey, guards?" I call them.

"Yes, Prince?" one of them answers

"One of you go get Luna, tell her what's happen while one of you stay here, just in case" I order them both.

"Yes Sir" they both say.

One of them quickly galloped upstairs towards Luna's chambers while the other just stayed with me.

"You may as well sit down, this will probably take a bit..." I say as I glance towards the door in which I could just hear Celestia screaming swear words through the door slightly.

Not gonna lie, I found it actually adorable when she swears, although not around the foals though...at least until they're older. Probably like 18 years older anyway...

"Permission to speak freely, Sir?" The guard says after a bit.

"Go right ahead" I say.

"I know how it feels being out here" the guard tells me.

I look at him.

"Really?" I ask

"Oh yeah, I'm a father of 3 beautiful foals. Two fillies and One colt, although my wife was one angry mare when all three times, you'd think she'd have lifted this castle and thrown it into the sun, you wouldn't want to cross her." he says.

"Huh, I'm all worried about this first time and here you with three foals" I say

"It doesn't get any easier, believe me. I love my kids but the 11th month I'm sure we can all agree is the worst part, our mares are ticking time bombs, and now...they are pretty much angry demons cause of the pain. Don't worry, Her Highness will be back to herself once the foals are out" he says.

Huh, I am learning things today...never thought I'd be talking to a guard that has kids. Still, I feel like I can relate to this guy.

"So, your wife good?" I ask.

"I wouldn't trade her for anything" the guard says with pride.

"I can relate" I say.

"When I met my Sunflower, she was the best thing in the world for me. We started dating and well...here we are" the guard explains more.

He looks so young too...

"How old are you? You look young" I say

"27" he answers

"27!?" I repeat in shock.

"We were madly in love, we married at 22, a few months later, Sunflower got pregnant and the second time...kinda forgot the condom and then we agreed on three and that's it, I wondered if she was a masochist when she asked for a third foal" the guard says

"Yeah, I think I might stick with the twins" I say

"You should, you're gonna have a hard time with the little buggers around, they'll be the end of your sanity at some points" he says

"Huh...what is your name?" I ask.

"Winter Frost" the guard answers.

"Well I'm Jason, obviously" I answer

This is some conversation...

"Jason Anderson, I am here!" I heard Luna's voice.

"Oh hey Luna" I wave.

"Tia has gone into labor has she?" Luna says

"Yeah, she's in there, swearing her flank off" I say

"THERE WILL BE A BUCKING RECKONING LIKE YOU MORTALS HAVE NEVER SEEN ONCE I AM DONE WITH THIS INFERNAL PREGNANCY!!" I heard Celestia's shout.

"Like that" I say.

"Yes, quite. So, how long has this been going?" Luna asks
.
"I think 15 minutes?" I shrug.

I hope Sunny's okay in there, pregnancy sounds really really painful.

"I cannot wait to meet my niece and nephew, they will be much better than Blueblood" Luna says

"Anypony would be better than Blueblood" I say

"Tell me about it" Frost says

"Have you ever guarded him?" I ask.

"A few times too many" Frost answers

"I am so sorry to hear that, my sister is too soft on him I swear" Luna says

"It's fine but well, any rumors you've heard about him being a rotten spoiled brat are true" Frost says.

"That's true enough, never quite agreed me with the little slimeball" I say.

"AND THEN THE FIRST NOBLE ON MY LIST WHEN I AM DONE WILL BE BLUEBLOOD!" I hear Celestia's screams.

All three of us sat down for a while waiting...and waiting...and waiting. I occasionally heard Celestia scream swear words through the door...how long does getting Twins take? I want meet my son and daughter!

"Excuse me Prince Jason, could we perhaps borrow you?" A nurse asks.

"I dunno, do you plan on returning me?" I ask in cheek

SMACK!

"Ow!" I say.

"Just help your wife, doltbrain!" Luna says.

"Alright, I'm coming. Sheesh!" I say.

I follow the nurse into the room I found Celestia under some sheets and a curtain around her chest area so she couldn't see the...nasty stuff. Her shoes and crown and regalia and all the royal stuff were on a table nearby

"Her Highness has requested you be there with her for the birthing and well, she needs your help" the nurse explains.

"What do I do?" I ask.

"Hold her hoof and keep her company is all, although I would prepare for your hand to be broken, mares squeeze real hard" the nurse tells me.

"Okay" I nod.

Alright hands, we've gone through Chrysalis, I'm sure we can do this! Celestia sees me as I come next to her with a chair and sit on her.

"Hey Sunny, you're almost there" I tell my wife.

"Easy for you to say! You're not the one in the most painful moments Equestria has ever had!" Celestia says to me.

"And it's almost over, we'll have our foals and they will be so cute, it'll be worth it, trust me" I say

I saw the doctor poke his head around the curtain.

"Alright, one final push, your highness, it's almost over. You, hold her hoof" The doctor says.

I held Celestia's hoof, it's almost over, 11 months of this whole thing and it's almost over.

"Push!" the doctor says.

I held onto Celestia's hoof as much as possible and she squeezed hard! OWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOW!! OWWWWWWWW!! TOO TIGHT! TOO TIGHT!! Come on! Hurry uuuuuuppppp!! My hand hurts more than hell itself!

"Waaaahhh!" I heard a most glorious sound.

Is that...?

"That's the first one" the doctor says.

One more push, come on Sunny, you can do it! Also my hand OWWWWWWWWW!!!!! Thank my wife it was my left one! REALLY! I MEAN IT!!

"Waaaaah!!" Another sound

"That's the human one" the doctor tell us.

Celestia stared slowing her breathing as the pain seemed to be going away. She was practically crying tears of pain...

"I never want to do that again..." Celestia says to me.

"Yeah, I think two's enough anyway" I say

"Yes..." Celestia says

"You feeling better?" I ask.

"My...lower regions feel like Tartarus x100, I'd rather fight my sister all over again but at least my whole body isn't on fire" Celestia says.

"Well, it's gonna get better, what do you say we meet our son and daughter?" I say

"I say it's about time, I decree that all pregnant mares shall get every care known to mares to reduce this goddess-forsaken pain" Celestia says

Funny, I never pictured Celestia as a mare that really hated pain, you'd think she'd be used to it by now....not that I want her in pain.

"But it's over, it's finally over and we're parents! Isn't that awesome?" I say with a smile.

"It is Jason, it is" Celestia smiles to me.

I was all smiles now, I didn't care about my hand...for now anyway, this is the happiest day of our lives, probably besides the wedding. Discord could come, Ponyville could blow up and I wouldn't care because nothing would break this moment ever. I mean um, it would bad if those happen...but nothing will ruin this ever! If something tries, I'll smash it into oblivion.

"Here they come, your Highness" A nurse says.

A nurse was holding an Alicorn colt in front of us, he was a bright sunny colour, horn and wings on him both the same colour, his little mane and tail sported a mix between a more sunrise colour scheme. His eyes were open and they had Celestia's eyes, he was so adorable! I want to hug him so much. The nurse gave our son to Celestia.

"And here's your daughter" the doctor says.

Around the curtain on my side was a human baby. It's a girl, she looked just like a human baby would but the exception was that she had wings, just like I do now, they were very angelic wings too. She was wrapped in a blanket just like our son.

I found my daughter in my arms, she was the most precious thing the world to me, among our son and Celestia. There's nothing in the world I would trade for them.

"They're beautiful" Celestia says as she holds our son.

"I know, he has your eyes" I note.

"And she has yours, look" Celestia says

Our daughter's eyes were closed before but now they were open and looking at me, Sunny was right, she did have my eyes. She's so beautiful. They're both so beautiful.

"Hello, I'm your daddy and you're very special, got that?" I say to my daughter.

My daughter looked towards Celestia.

"And there's mommy, and your brother too, we're you family" I say.

I know she doesn't understand me but that's fine, we are watching their first moments, all I could see was the brightest smile on Celestia's face, the brightest I've ever seen from her. 11 months was bringing it all up to this point, it was all worth it.

"Look, there's your sister, and your father, I know they're both a bit different from the pair of us, but we're all family" Celestia says

I see our son looking towards us in curiosity, oh he's the cutest thing. My heart may die from absolute cuteness and I wouldn't complain.

"Hello sister" I heard Luna's voice.

I watch Luna come to us as she looks upon our son and daughter.

"They're so adorable Tia, Auntie Luna is gonna spoil you both rotten" Luna was grinning.

"How are you feeling Sunny?" I ask.

"A bit of discomfort, a tiny bit of pain but I'm happy" My wife answers.

"Both of you, smile" Luna says

I watch her take a camera as both of us smiled as she took a picture.

"First one for the album" Luna smiles.

Luna puts away her camera for a second.

"So, may we know the names of your son and daughter?" Luna asks.

"Sunny, do you want to go first or me?" I ask

"I think I will go first" Celestia says

Celestia adjusts her grip on our son.

"I'll name him Dawn Glow" Celestia says

"After the Sunrise I see, Tia" Luna notes.

"Yes, he looks like the sunrise to me, it fits him" Luna says

"Thank you, hear that Dawn, that's your name, yes it is" Celestia says as she muzzles her son.

"And what about you, Jason, have you named your daughter?" Luna asks me.

I smile at my daughter.

"Yes I have, I've named her Cara Celestia Anderson" I answer

"You have given her three names, one, your wife's name and one your family name" Luna noted.

"Most Humans have a first name like a pony name would, a family name which is the last name and sometimes a middle name. Not all humans have a middle name though, they're usually used to honor a person...or name them for their parents like I did you" I explain the name.

"I see, so she has a first name a middle name to honor Tia and the last name is the family name? But what does Cara mean?" Luna asks

"It's a human name from back on Earth. It took me a while to decide but it's the one I chose for her. Er, I can't remember the exact meaning but I know it's a really positive feeling. I might have to write to my parents to look it up precisely" I add

"Well I think it's a good name" Celestia says

"They both have good names" I say

We both stare at our offspring for a while.

"So, what's next?" Luna asks.

"Once I'm out of this infernal bed and my body doesn't feel so sore, I think a little feast is in order with an especially large cake for me" Celestia says

"You've been waiting all of 11 months for it haven't you?" I ask her with a knowing look.

"You have no idea Jason, I can finally drink Wine, eat cake without worry of hurting our precious little foals. And I am happy to be a thin Princess again and not with weird cravings" Celestia says

"I'm sure we'll live" I say

"And we'll invite Twilight and her friends, Cadence, Shining Armor and little Flurry, she'll meet her cousins and we'll get Pinkie Pie to set it up" Celestia adds.

"One thing at a time, Sunny. For now let's enjoy this day, because this day, is the happiest of my life, bar never existed to begin with" I say

"I agree, I love you Jason" Celestia smiles at me

"And I love you too Celestia" I say.

I spent the rest of the day with Celestia, she had to stay in bed for a while with Cara and Dawn Glow for a bit to make sure everything was okay. All of us were one happy family at last, no nightmares, no evil changelings, just us as a family. I couldn't care less about anything else in the world and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Our future begins today, and what a bright future it will be. With me as a father, with Celestia as a mother and with all the wonderful friends and family, I am positively certain that everything will be just fine...

THE END!!

Author's Note:

So uh...this is it. It's over. The story's done. Huh...I've left this thing so long that well, I never thought I'd be motivated to finish the story but well, here we are.

For those who have been around since the beginning and have seen this all the way through, thank you. I know to you, this story is something each chapter would be no more than a few minutes to read but I hope those few minutes were enjoyable.

I really enjoyed writing this story, I just sorta had fun and that's why I write, I am not going to be the level of Tolken or J.K Rowling with writing skill but I had fun.

So, is there going to be a sequel? To be honest...I don't know, they may be, they may not be. It really depends on how I feel.

So I guess this is it, I can say this story is complete, there's gonna be an epilogue but after that, it's pretty much it. I hope you enjoyed and well...see you next time. Until then, Love and Tolerance...AND CELESTIA IS BEST PONY NO ARGUMENTS ALL OTHER OPINIONS ARE INVALID!!

PreviousChapters Next