• Published 14th May 2016
  • 6,640 Views, 164 Comments

So you're about to be a father with a Sun-Goddess. - TheDawsonator1



The Feel of Marriage and new responsibilities were finally settling down, but as life proves again, some things in life just can't be prepared for, as in this case...

  • ...
33
 164
 6,640

PreviousChapters Next
Responsibility.

I stood in front of Queen Chrysalis, a new man. I have so much power, the power before felt like it was never power to begin with. It's time to put it to use, but where to use it first is the question? There are so many bugs and so much power to use them on.

I felt an itch in my body, it was itching to go use the power rather than stand still. I could think of so many ways to scratch that itch.

"Well, look who finally got up, and you got yourself a new look, pity that's not going to save you" I heard Chrysalis says.

You know what? I've decided who I'm using my power on first. I teleport right into Chrysalis' face and stared at her and she stared at me back.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

I then flick her in the face as she goes flying though multiple houses. How could somepony who brought me pain be flung around so easily? I eyed Celestia in her pod, I feel that's enough green for her today so I popped the pod and released her. I put a bubble around her unconscious form so none of these bugs could get to her. I then heard multiple bits of wood be moved as Chrysalis got up.

"YOU!" I heard a scream.

That would be the Queen, she was definitely angry as she flew towards me at full speed...didn't feel very fast as I just grabbed her head and slammed it into the ground a few times and threw her into a crowd of her changelings.

"Get him! Get him!" Chrysalis orders as she gets up.

"I would call that off if I were you, with the Sun and the Moon at my side, you all stand no chance" I say calmly.

They all charged, I have given them warning but a punishment must be given for their actions. I multiplied the stars around me and sent one for each of them, upon contact the stars blew up and destroyed all the changelings saved Chrysalis.

"W-What!? What have you done!?" Chrysalis looks around in shock.

"I know it shocks you but try to pay attention. I've disposed of your entire army and now there's only you left, not for very long anyway" I cross my arms.

"Oh, you think yourself some hero do you? Well you're not, you're a monster!" Chrysalis points at me.

"You were right and then you were wrong. I am not a hero, I only care for those that are close to me and well, I am starting to care about all the subjects I have to rule with for the rest of my life, what you are wrong about is the monster part. I call it punishment and you brought it upon yourself." I answer.

"Oh please, you all say you'll finish me but really, we'll be back doing this song and dance forever and forever" Chrysalis smirks.

"Wrong. This is your last rodeo, I say you have about...two minutes left of your life, use that time wisely. Run away, Repent, or try to fight me, the choice is yours, your time starts now" I say as I hold up two fingers.

"No..." Chrysalis' eyes widened.

I think it's almost time for the end to come. I watch Chrysalis stand there.

"Your precious Princess wouldn't let you do that" Chrysalis says to me, trying to get some guilt into me.

"True, she wouldn't but she isn't awake right now to stop me. I love my wife with all my heart as you might be able to tell but she's far too soft with the lot of you. I am all for second chances, but there are those that cut their redemption line ages ago, like you for example." I explain why Chrysalis will die.

"And she'll just agree with you when she wakes up? You have to be more deluded than you look to think Celestia would agree with what you're doing" Chrysalis tries again.

"Perhaps, but she will have to realize that it was this or we would all rot in pods. From this day forward, Hive Chrysalis will no longer be a threat. It's time a lesson was taught, and the best way to teach it is with an example, you're the example, Chrysalis. This will be a lesson to rest of the world that thinks they can play us like fiddles, it's called Come to us in peace, or don't come at all! Now then, class is in session, shall we begin?" I say.

Chrysalis realized she wasn't gonna guilt me anymore and started charging at me, I didn't care. I just dodged and blocked, I didn't even have to attack yet, she was wasting her time, that's her choice.

"80 seconds" I told her.

"Why can't you just drop dead!?" Chrysalis growled.

"Because Chrysalis, you are no longer in charge of this battle. You gloated, you didn't take the opportunity" I tell her.

I blocked shot after shot with magic, nothing she was doing will work on me, I'm not even close the pinnacle of power in this form.

"60 Seconds" I reminded her.

She charged a really big ball of energy into her horn.

"FINE! I DON'T NEED PONYVILLE! I'LL JUST TAKE ALL OF YOU!!" Chrysalis desperately says.

Futile Effort, she barely has enough power to blow up the town and she assumes I won't block it when I have the power of two alicorns of my side, but go ahead, try.

"30 seconds" I remind her.

Come on, sometime today Chrysalis, I do have a wife to snuggle with by bedtime.

"BURN IN TARTARUS!!" I heard the shout.

The whole sky light up in a bright Green light as she shot her death laser thing at me. I just stood there and then I powered myself up a bit. I then held out my hand and absorbed the whole attack in it.

"W-What?" A surprised shock came from the Queen.

"10 Seconds" I say simply.

9...8...7...6...

"5..." I start

I point the hand that held the attack.

"4..."

Green energy was coming out of the hand.

"3..."

Chrysalis has used up her energy, big mistake.

"2..."

"WAIT!" Chrysalis was panicking.

"1..."

I saw Chrysalis turn the other way to fly off, there is no running away from your fate.

"ZERO!" I shout.

I release the green energy into one laser targeting Chrysalis she flew away. I watch as the laser hit Chrysalis as I heard one final scream as I watch her disintegrate into nothingness.

"That was your fault, Queen Chrysalis. You brought this all on yourself" I say to myself.

It was over, save for one thing, all the pods around Canterlot and Ponyville. I sent out the stars surrounding me to release all the pods, they were like minions and I could see all of what they were doing. A shame this is all over though, I barely used any of the wonderful powers I have, maybe next time.

I watch in my mind's eye as all the pods were being broken open to release the ponies.

"Jason!" I heard Twilight's voice.

"Hello Twilight" I wave.

I sat down next to the now sleeping Celestia. I watch Twilight and Cadence arrive on scene as they land next to me.

"Are you okay?" Cadence asks.

"Yeah, everything's sorted" I say.

"Where's Chrysalis?" Twilight asks.

"Gone. Forever" I say

"What!?" Both them were in shock.

"She was never going to back down and she would do this all again, there wasn't any choice in the matter" I say

"Well..." Twilight starts.

"All the ponies should be released from their pods, including your friends" I interrupt.

I feel...exhausted, the magic inside of me wants to leave, the job's done.

"I think it's time to return the magic" I say to myself

I watch as the stars from around my hand as form an Energy ball that looked like a moon and I saw it flying to Canterlot. I held my right hand in Celestia's hoof as I felt all the Solar energy pour from my hand into Celestia once more as her mane began to move again. I returned to my original self save for the wings. I didn't feel as weak but...I feel so exhausted as my head hit the grass next to Celestia's belly...

Author's Note:

So yes, I made a new year's resolution to finally complete this story. It's been 2 and a half years if you could believe it! And I've had this account for a good 5 years, that's half the life time of this account this story has been up!

The previous story took less than a year! But this story is almost over, there's just one more chapter...and an epilogue. Only then will this story be finally over. Don't worry it won't be a long gap this time, this story will be complete by the end of the month.

I'll see you next chapter...

PreviousChapters Next