• Published 14th May 2016
  • 6,643 Views, 164 Comments

So you're about to be a father with a Sun-Goddess. - TheDawsonator1



The Feel of Marriage and new responsibilities were finally settling down, but as life proves again, some things in life just can't be prepared for, as in this case...

  • ...
33
 164
 6,643

PreviousChapters Next
Warning: Consumption of meats. May be offensive to Vegans. Reader discreation is advised.

It's been a couple of hours and Daniel and Rainbow Dash are hitting it off, pity Dash is taken or I'd say the pair of them would be good together, besides one Pony-Human relationship is enough, don't think Equestria could handle another human.

Mum and Celestia seemed to be happy with each other and my dad's being well a dad and told a few stories of my brother and I, some of which were embarassing while Time and Space told stories of Celestia and Luna when they were kids...or fillies is the correct term.

As for me, well it's nice to home once more...or well my former home anyway, it brought back so many memories, my room was untouched because it's only been a few hours since I disappeared...well past me anyway. Honestly, time is confusing, you could say I'm living in the past now but don't worry I'll move on.

If Twilight was here she'd have an orgasm over all the technology, well except the magazines...what!? I was lonely okay and my brother likes to come in my room without knocking at the worst time. Besides Twilight would say I'm immature and maybe I was, other than that she'd go crazy with the stuff over here and I am planning on taking some of this stuff with me...and burning the magazines at the first opportunity, I'd rather nobody or nopony finding out.

Come to think of it, the difference between the me that just left and the me in this room right now is quite a lot. I used to have never been kissed, look up dirty magazines and porn, overall immature guy and I guess Celestia's changed me. Oh past me, you better enjoy being single while you can, Celestia's coming soooon, oh so soon but first out of that forest.

"Hey bro" Daniel spoke from behind me

"Hey Dan" I replied.

"Hey dude" Dash also came inside.

"Hey Dash, what's up?" I ask

"That's what I was going to ask" Dash said.

"Just having a nostalgic trip here, past me was dumb" I said.

"Guess you changed a lot since Twilight found you in that forest" Dash said.

"Yeah" I nodded

"And my bro got himself an awesome friend and a pretty good looking pony chick" Daniel nudged me.

"Well, I am awesome" Dash says

"Don't stroke her ego Daniel, her coltfriend already does that" I said.

"Hey! Soarin's awesome too! In fact, he's so awesome that we're getting married and...oops" Dash accidently revealed her secret.

Dash is getting married!?

"What!?" I yelled.

"I...was going to tell all of you after the trip" Dash admitted

"Dashie, congratulations!" I hugged Dash

"You all are really moving on?" I heard Dad's voice.

I turned to see Dad had come up here.

"Son, can I have a word with you alone?" Dad asks.

"Sure" I nodded

Everyone/pony else left.

"Son, I want to ask, do you truly love Celestia, your wife?" Dad asked.

Of course I do, Celestia and I could have easily been in a loveless relationship bound by a law but we chose to try and this is where we are. Husband and Wife with a foal on the way.

"I do dad, more than anything in either world" I spoke my answer

"Then if you are truly sure, than your mother and I approve of Celestia. But are you truly going back to Equestria?" Dad asks.

"Yes Dad, Mum might try to deny it but Equestria is my home now, I have everything I could ever want there, true friends, a wife that I love and she loves me, and a foal on the way. Besides, staying here would cause a lot of consequences, awkward questions and such" I answered.

"Is there any way you could write to your mother and I?" Dad asked.

"There is, but not until the point of time I left, don't want anything going wrong, you'll know it when you see it" I say.

I think, it's time to leave.


I think I'm satisfied with this trip, I had caught up with my parents and my brother, they know I'm not dead now and Rainbow Dash revealed she's getting married...I think my conscious is clear, I think I can clearly say good-bye to Earth.

"Celestia! Promise me you'll look after my son!" Mum says

"I absolutely promise everything my power that Jason will be looked after" Celestia did the Pinkie Promise motions.

"What are those motions you are doing?" Daniel asked.

"Pinkie Promise, don't ask but it's basically considered the highest form of keeping your word. Breaking a friend's trust is the fastest way to lose a friend" I explained.

Huh, I hear something...kinda sounds like...

"...fffffffffFFFFFOOOOOOORRRRREEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr...." I heard Pinkie's voice.

"What was that!?" Dad asked, looking around.

"I...How the hell did Pinkie even do that across Space and Time!? Past me hasn't even met Pinkie yet!" I was confused.

Pinkie Pie's powers are godessly.

"Ah, Miss Pie continues to be an enigma for us all, I have never met a pony quite like her" Celestia spoke up.

"Regardless, it's time for me to leave" I say

Suddenly Mum hugged me.

"Promise me you'll stay safe, and try visit, I want to see my grandchildren" Mum says

"I promise" I also did the Pinkie Promise.

With that, all of us from Equestria touched time and disappeared to the point of time we left...plus a day and at a time when my parents wouldn't be around at the house. Also must talk to Dash about her marriage when we get back.

...

"Hey, what're we still doing here?" Dash asked noticing we haven't left Earth.

"We're in the present now, in our house. Time, is everything in this time correct?" I asked Time.

"Yes Jason, your parents are still here as well, everything is well to the plan" Time says

"Jason? What are you doing?" Celestia asked.

Yes I suppose I shouldn't hide it any longer.

"Remember how you gave Sunset Shimmer that book so she could talk to you before she left?" I asked Celestia.

"I do" Celestia nodded.

"I asked Space if he could make one for my family and I, and he did. However the two books must exist in the same timeline and exact time, so I brought the pair with me. They can communicate across dimensions just like Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle do" I explain.

It was hitting sunset now. I pulled out the book I am giving to my parents and put it on the table and left it there.

"Space, I'm ready to leave Earth" I announced.

"Very well, let us head back to Equestria" Space says.

The last bit of sun was gone now, I left Earth behind, maybe forever...


Dear Mum, Dad and Daniel,

The Book you are holding is special. Infused with magic that allows you to write in the book and that which you put in the book appears in another book. I own the other book so when you write in this book, it will appear in my book so you can talk to me, sort of like text messaging.

These books can only work if they're in the exact same time so I could only give this to you now otherwise I would have given it to you when I was with you. When you have a message from me, the book will glow, so I'd probably not have it out in public just in case.

Celestia and I will be having our child soon, when the child is born I will send photos in here. The tiniest part of me wanted to stay on Earth but I can't deny what my future has, I belong in Equestria now, I've got friends, a beautiful wife and a child on the way. All of them need me and I need them.

I want to say sorry for putting you through the thought that I might have been dead...well us changing time erased that but I still did that and I feel really guilty about that. I might not be able to come back personally as all of this was a returned favor for my helping out Space and Time reunite with Celestia. But you can send photos in here and I promise I'll send some of the kids.

Please stay safe, and Daniel, if you haven't married yet, go find a girl already!

Your son and brother,
Jason Anderson

Author's Note:

What can I say? Four Subjects at Uni, fighting the evil of procrastination, Destiny 2, and reading good fics keeps me away from writing. And then my brain just goes "You know what Daws? We should really go update that one fic you write" and here we are.

PreviousChapters Next