• Published 14th May 2016
  • 6,638 Views, 164 Comments

So you're about to be a father with a Sun-Goddess. - TheDawsonator1



The Feel of Marriage and new responsibilities were finally settling down, but as life proves again, some things in life just can't be prepared for, as in this case...

  • ...
33
 164
 6,638

PreviousChapters Next
"So, I've been in another world for five years, married a Princess and now she's pregnant. Not much happened, how about you?"

Soooo...my mother just fainted in front of me after I revealed where I've been...great start Jason! Really great!

"So, let me get this straight, you...or the you we saw yesterday is now on the planet you've been the whole time and you come back here back in time and say you have a pony wife and she's pregnant?" Dad asks.

"That's about it" I answer.

"So who are all these other ponies?" Daniel asked still not believing his eyes.

"The one with the wings only, she's Rainbow Dash, my first and best friend over there. Also a massive ego" I introduce Rainbow.

"Dude, I do not have a massive ego!" Dash protests.

"Yes you do Rainbow, Celestia thinks so, Soarin thinks so, besides, its funny, like Daniel over here, always brags about his football" I rolled my eyes.

"Well if you like sports and doing fit things, I think I'll accept you" Daniel says to Dash.

"Wouldn't try to beat her in a race, she literally goes faster than a jet" I advise my brother.

"May I introduce my parents, Space and Time" Celestia introduces her parents.

"You get three guesses what their gig is" I say to Dad.

Everypony and everyone shook hands.

"Soooo, what have you been doing? If you've gone for what? Five years? What's been happening to come back here?" Daniel asks.

"That I would quite like to know, if what you say is true, you should be in that world of yours" Dad says.

"Well, truth is. Even If I never came to Equestria, you may have never seen me again because...well...I was about to be run over by a car and then I got teleported" I explain.

"WHAT!?" Dad shouted.

"It's true, for a while I thought I was in a coma or some dream then it became apparent it wasn't and there wasn't a way back. Well until Space and Time showed up after forever of being away from Celestia and her sister Luna and well Celestia didn't get along with her parents until I helped out and so as a reward they let me come here and tell you the truth and that I'm very much alive" I explain.

"Daniel, you are never telling your mother that your brother might have died, are we clear?" Dad sternly said to my brother.

"I wouldn't do that to her" Daniel says.

Suddenly Mom woke up again.

"Are they still here?" She asks

"Yes we're still here" Dash says.

"Oh...I'm sorry it's just..." Mom started.

"Mom, it's fine, I fainted too when I first saw them" I assured her.

"So uh, how did you meet them?" Dad asked me.

"Something I'd like to know" Mom said.

"Well...long story but..." I started.

Wow...it's only been...year and a half but it felt like forever.

"So uh, there's this law in Equestria the place where I went where Alicorns, which are the type of ponies Celestia, Space and Time are that when intercourse happens with an Alicorn involved, it was seen as a sign of commiting to marriage, and well Celestia and I got drunk at a party annnddd...yeah..." I trailed off...

"JASON ANDERSON! I thought I taught you better! Why would you take advantage of this poor mare while she's drunk!?" My mother yelled at me.

"My younger brother has grown up" Daniel shed fake tears.

"Barbra, I am sure he has-" Dad started.

"Mrs. Anderson it was my fault there, I usually have magic to counter this but I forgot and this happened" Celestia says
"Please, call me Barbra" Mom says

"The fact is, I was more at fault than Jason...until he ran for it when he discovered he woke up next to me..." Celestia looks at me.

Oh shit.

"Well, I did take Daniel's advice on that one and I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for the meddling bunny" I remembered what happened next.

"JASON!" My mother yelled

"Sorry Mom, it's at the time she was the Princess to me and she was the reason I'm still alive...with some help. I honestly thought I was going to be incinerated assuming Luna didn't do it first" I apologized.

"My sister" Celestia added in explanation to the confused looks.

"That does not excuse you, young man! You take responsibility for your actions drunk or not" My mother lectured me.

"Well I did. When I found out I was forced to marry, I was kinda guilty, like it was my fault and I thought Celestia deserved better than me and I couldn't run away...so I tried to make things better and well..." I explained

"Well what?" My mother looked at me.

"He took me out on a date" Celestia says

"Well I asked Celestia to try true love a try, so we wouldn't go awkward and sad and well it worked out, a bit before the wedding, I made a ring and asked Celestia to marry me for real and she said yes" I held up my hand to show the wedding finger.

It was then my mother put me in a death hug...can't breathe...

"C-Can't breathe MOM!" I gasped for air.

"Sorry, it's just congratulations Jason! I only wished I could be there for it" Mom says excitedly.

"It's okay Mom, it was a good wedding and Celestia's parents weren't around until over a week ago." I pat my Mom's back.

"Good job Son! Now we just got to get this slacker here married" Dad points to Daniel.

"Well I won't be married in about 3-4 years" I say.

"And we do have a foal of our own on the way" Celestia added.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT TOO!?" Mom shouted.

"Indeed" Celestia nodded.

"Congratulations...this is happening all so fast and-" Mom says excitedly.

"Barbra, calm down. You're going to give next door deaf ears" Dad says.

"Don't worry about that, we put a sound-proof spell here so nopony hears our conversation" Space explains.

Yeah we're just ignoring magic as a thing...

"Well, do ponies like coffee? You are staying a while, right?" Mom asks

"Yeah sure. Until the End of the Day" I answer

"May I help you Barbra?" Celestia asked.

"Yes you may Celestia, besides, I feel you and I need a talk"

"You and me Bro?" Daniel asked me

"Yeah sure" I agree

"And I shall talk to Space and Time and Rainbow Dash here" Dad says

We all split off to different parts of the house, I led Daniel up to my room.

..


(Celestia and Barbra)

Celestia walked into the kitchen, it was unlike her royal kitchen but not unlike some kitchens she had seen when being a guest at a home. It clearly was being looked after that much is certain.

"So, you are my son's wife now, yet you look like you and I could be equally aged, how did you two meet again?" Barbra asked.

"It is a bit of an embarassing story and the pair of us were to blame on that one" Celestia says.

"Do tell" Barbra requests for it.

"Long story short: there's a mare who's famous for parties and I decided to take a break and Jason was there, we barely knew each other and Jason while drunk may have challenged me to a drinking contest, I thought it was amusing so I agreed, however, I forgot to turn on the spell that prevents me from being drunk and then I woke up with Jason leaving" Celestia looked a bit embarrassed.

"Go on" Barbra says.

"Well there's a law in our world that if a Royal is bedded it's a sign of marriage, we can't get rid of this law due to the maker putting a spell only those with authority can remove it and the last one failed to pass on to a successor. So Jason and I were stuck together after that night" Celestia explained.

"You're in a loveless relationship?" Barbra asked.

Celestia looked offended at that.

"No no no! Well, until Jason showed up, he had thought about his situation and wanted to give it a try and well, how could I refuse a man who was going to put effort into this relationship? We went on a date, he's a real charmer, compliments me a lot and we talk to each other, one date became the next and we enjoyed it alot. It wasn't too long that he actually proposed to me so our marriage was real rather than by law" Celestia says

"I knew my son would find a good girl one day but, Jason's only 21 right now, why become parents now, isn't it a bit fast?" Celestia was asked by Barbra

"Well it was another case of forgetting to tell the spell on, and well, from what Jason has told me, I assume you don't experience magical explosions in your tummy when you first conceive a child?" Celestia asks.

"We don't, a whole lot of vomitting and worry that the result of our pregnancy will be positive unless we were trying for it" Barbra answers.

Celestia thought that all of these events were only yesterday, Celestia's nearing giving birth with every second.

"If I may ask out of curiosity, what was Jason like as a child?" Celestia asks curiously.

"A bit wild, drove me up the wall, his brother was constantly trying to become an influence. I was worried that he didn't have contact with a girl at all until you and your parents and that rainbow girl show up out of nowhere with an older looking version of my son...is it true my current son is now in Equestria?" Barbra goes on

"That is true. I assume he would have met Twilight Sparkle by now. But we came back as a reward for your son helping me reunite my parents who can manipulate Space and Time" Celestia says

"Thank you" Barbra thanked Celestia.

"Do not thank me, thank your son, he's been wonderful to me the whole time, never once wanted anything bad for me." Celestia says

"So I am right to say you are happy with Jason?" Barbra asks.

"I am" Celestia says.

"Then you have my blessing as his mother, please take good care of him and if he ever fails to treat you right, call me and I'll set him straight" Barbra says

"Thank you" Celestia says

Things in the kitchen were done, as well as the conversation.

"Come on, let's head back" Barbra says


(Jason and Daniel)

"...So let me get this straight, you not only landed a pony chick but you landed a PRINCESS?" Daniel asks

"That's about right" I say after confirming my whole story.

"Put it here" Daniel raises for a high five.

I high fived my brother, reminded me of Rainbow Dash, the pair are more alike than they think.

"So yeah, how on earth did you land a good looking pony chick?" Daniel asks.

"Obviously little brother metobolism, plus not being an asshole is a start" I say

"Hey! When have I been an asshole?" Daniel asks.

"Few times and plus there are a few in Equestria." I answer

"Place must be chaos everywhere" Daniel says

"Not too far from the truth, you get used to it after a while" I say

Well there's the likes of Discord around and a villain showing up every so often and usual royal hectic things so...yeah...

"So what's she like in bed?" Daniel asked

"DANIEL!" I Shouted in as I flushed red.

"What? I'm curious, what's it like with a pony?" Daniel asked.

"Well uh, didn't really have a human to compare to but it's quite nice and fun, really helps with a stressful
day...unfortunately pregnancy means none of that so it's other things" I answer the question.

"My little bro got laid, finally!" Daniel gives me another high-five.

The door opened and Rainbow Dash came in.

"Hey guys, got bored of the parents talking so I came up here" Dash says.

"So question, how come you have only wings and the rest of the ponies have horns and wings?" Daniel asks.

"They're Alicorns, basically Royal Ponies, the rest of us are either an Earth Pony, a Unicorn or a Pegasus which is what I am, and the fastest one at that" Dash boasts

Of course Dashie's boasting about her speed...

"Is that fastest to finish in bed or in general?" Daniel joked.

"Already made that joke, Daniel" I say

"Very funny, so what do you do for fun around here, Daniel?" Dash asks.

"I play sports and sometimes Video Games." Daniel answers

"You play Sports? What kind of Sports?" Dash asks.

"Soccer and a bit of football" Daniel answers

"Awesome! I like your taste" Dash says.

"Well, I do play for a team and it's fun" Daniel says.

At that point they were hitting it off for a bit before I decided to leave and go back downstairs. Everything's going better than expected right now, but for now, I'm hungry and my old pal meat and I need some catch upping to do...

Author's Note:

What's this? An Update? IMPOSSIBBLLLEEEEE! Wait it's totally possible what am I talking about? Behold Readers! I shall impress you with my superior update skills! Be Impressed! I command yooooouuuuu!

PreviousChapters Next