• Published 14th May 2016
  • 6,632 Views, 164 Comments

So you're about to be a father with a Sun-Goddess. - TheDawsonator1



The Feel of Marriage and new responsibilities were finally settling down, but as life proves again, some things in life just can't be prepared for, as in this case...

  • ...
33
 164
 6,632

PreviousChapters Next
Magical Conception

Urgh…what’s going on? It’s all glowy. Oh Celestia’s glowing in her stomach…and WOAH!

SLAM!

Owww, I just got slammed into a wall by Celestia’s glowing thing she’s doing. She’s asleep and the glow’s all gone now, maybe she must have cast a spell in her sleep, that must be it. Apparently Unicorns can do that rarely but some spells can do weird effects or set the house on fire so houses come standard with sleep spell detectors and if anything wrong happens it will alert the occupants. Well, Celestia stopped glowing now so that's over...

Yaaaawwwwwwnn, I’m tired, back to sleep for me and…zzzzzzzzzz…


The next morning…

I woke up and it’s still night time, surely it’s time for the sun to be up? It’s 7:23am!

“Hey Celly! Tia? Tia! Wake up, you’re late to raise the sun” I shook the sunny teddy bear that is my wife to wake her up.

“Wha? Five more minutes, dad” Celestia mumbled.

Wait? Dad? And Celestia’s not getting up out of bed? What’s going on? Please tell me I didn’t wake up in some freakily similar but not mine Equestria that ends up with Celestia being my wife being awkward and I find stuff has gone weird and makes me want to scream NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Wait I do have a trump card for waking my wife up.

“Oh no, there was going to be a huge cake for you today Sunny, buuuut, I guess I’ll have to eat it all by myself and maybe I’ll get Luna to eat some in front of you later” I used my trump card.

“I’M AWAKE!” Celestia zipped out of bed and stood in front of me.

Heh heh, works like a charm...actually charms don't really work...uh works like Dash's ego rate?

“Well you might want to raise the sun Tia, kinda over an hour late” I pointed out.

“Oh, I better fix this” Celestia went to fix her mistake hastily.

Thank your lucky whatever you consider lucky that Twilight isn't raising and lowering the sun for her duties, if that happened...well, it was nice knowing you. As Celestia raised the sun, she looked tired and fell to the floor…OH SHIT!

“Celestia!” I yelled as she collapsed.

Um, think Jason! Think! What to do? I know!

“Guards!” I yelled to the guards outside.

The guards run in and they saw the scene.

“One of you get Luna, One of you go to the hospital wing and get a doctor ASAP! On the double!” I immediately stepped into Action.

The Guards ran out the door to do their task, I am staying with Celestia. But, what happened? She woke up late, she looked tired before she collapsed…there was that sleep-cast that happened last night, other than that everything was fine, Celestia was normal.

So, what’s going on? Why is this happening? Calm down Jason…breathe…breathe…remain calm…

The door opened, Luna is here and Cadence? What in Equestria is she doing here and not the Empire? Something for later….

“Luna” I nodded at her.

“Jason, what happened?” Luna says to me.

“She was glowing in the stomach and looked tired and then just fell when we woke up this morning late, also she did something similar last night when the glow in her stomach knocked me back into a wall, but at the time I thought it was some sleep-cast thing" I explained what happened.

“Verily well, we assume thou hast sent for a doctor?” Luna asks.

“Yes” I answer.

“Jason, did you and Celestia...have sex last night?” Cadence asks me suddenly.

“Yeah, why?” I ask suspiciously.

“Then there is one possibility for what has happened to Celestia and I have had something similar when I had Flurry Heart and…” Cadence then pauses.

Oh no, surely she isn’t suggesting…?

“It’s possible based on the fact similar things happened to me, Jason, Celestia’s pregnant” Cadence says to me.

P-P-Pregnant!? Like foal pregnant? I…I...

THUD!


Urgh…mum, I had a terrible dream. I had a dream where I had gotten Celestia pregnant and she had fainted and…

“He’s awake” I heard Cadence’s voice.

Crap! Not a dream!

“W-What happened?” I asked Cadence.

“Cadence told thee that our sister is pregnant with thy child and thou fainted” Luna tells me what happened.

“PREGNANT!?” I yelled out loud.

“This is Shiny all over again” Cadence mutters.

B-But how? Celestia and I took every precaution against accidental pregnancy, we even agreed to not even think about offspring for another few years.

“Are you sure? Like absolutely 100% No Nonsense sure?” I asked the Princesses to be sure.

“Believe us, we doubted it since our sister and thee always made precautions, but we did a test and it came positive” Luna explained to me the tests.

“I-I’m going to be a father?” my eyes widened.

“Congratulations” Cadence says to me as she pats me on the back.

Congratulations? I’m going to be a father at 21! I’m not ready to be a father! We already had one big drama in the past year with us marrying, and Celestia, how are we going to tell Celestia this!? Yeah “Hey Celestia, you know we did it on our bed last night? Turns out you’re pregnant and I’m the 21-year old father with jack crap experience in any sort of parenting” and Celestia has to bear this for 11 months! (Ponies in this world have 11, humans have nine) Oh and what will the child be? Will it be human, will it be pony or will it be a half-breed that turns our really deformed and everypony judges him so much in High School and then fails in life based on his or her LOOKS! I am seriously going to go full Twilight-grade freakout in a minute.

Celestia’s waking up too on my right, I’m fucked.

“L-Luna? What happened? Why does my stomach feel weird?” Celestia groans as she gets up.

“Not too fast, your highness” A doctor says to Celestia as she gets up.

“Last night, you experienced the “Magic conception” and you fainted and were brought here” I explained instead of Luna.

Oh what? You try to saying to your wife that she’s pregnant right to her face, especially as she’s the sun goddess who could burn anything into ashes that turn into vapor.

Yes, I still remember Noble Grudge and how Celestia burnt him into vapor, it’s kind of hard to forget that and also him trying to kill me.

“Magic conception?” Celestia asked me.

“Yeah umm, you know how we had a really good time last night, Cel? Um…Well, we may have had such a good time that I don’t know how but we slipped up one of our precautions annnnnddd,,,,You’repregnantandi’mthefatherandgodhelpusall” I said the last part really fast.

“What did you say?” Celestia asked again.

“Well…you see, you kind have a child in your belly and you and I are going to be parents” I said slowly.

Lord, now I know we had some disagreements but if you get me through these next 11 months, I’ll be eternally grateful, I promise I will be the best damn father both worlds have ever seen!

“Luna, Cadence, is this true?” Celestia asks the other princesses.

“It is true, the doctors said you cam positive after some tests” Cadence confirms it to Celestia.

“Could all of you leave for a moment, I’d like to discuss with Jason about this” Celestia asks.

Everypony did as Celestia asked, here it comes.

“Sunny, I’m sorry” I apologize.

“No Jason, there is nothing to apologize for” Celestia says to me.

“But there is, I got you pregnant and caused all of this” I protested.

“Admittedly I didn’t plan for it now, but you know we discussed this, we were going to have one in a few years anyway” Celestia says like this whole thing is nothing.

“When I was ready, I’m only 21, that’s too early to be having kids, god knows I’m still wrapping my head around the Prince thing and now we have a foal coming in 11 months time” I said my side of the story.

“Jason, all the things in my life, I’ve never been ready for most of the time, one day Nightmare Moon pops out of nowhere, my parents disappear and I have been a princess ever since that. I know you were never ready to end up set on a course for marriage or being sent to Equestria, we have to do what we can despite not being ready” Celestia is ever the optimist.

“Look, I just don’t know if I’m ready to be a parent, you know I’m still trying to sort things out to getting into the Prince thing and its responsibilities” I still do not feel ready.

I just don’t want to be a bad parent, like those fathers who were never there for their children…I-I don’t want that, when I have a child, I’ll make sure I am the best dad I can be…I’m going to be a father…

“I need to take a walk, think things over, I’ll be back later” I say as I go to leave.

I left the room without a hug or a kiss to Celestia, it was a little rude of me but I have an urgent need to be alone for a bit, get my thoughts straight and hope to the creators that they help me with this parenting thing…

Author's Note:

The plot...relatively stays the same thickness.

PreviousChapters Next