• Published 5th Sep 2016
  • 877 Views, 54 Comments

Ponytale - Dragonfire2lm



A human falls down into the Underground, their choices, as well as the readers, determine everyone's fate. Undertale/MLP crossover.

  • ...
5
 54
 877

Heartache (MERCY)

* MERCY> Spare

Tia looked shaken as Frisk smiled at them. The human child spread their arms as if to offer the mare a hug. Even as fireballs flew past them, they stood their ground and they spared Tia again. She seemed conflicted, the golden glow of her horn dulled slightly as she cast a halfhearted spell that moved out of Frisk's way.

* MERCY> Spare.

The FIGHT sequence vanished around them as Tia swept Frisk up into a hug and apologized for her foolishness. The mare explained that areas beyond the ruins were not as peaceful as they once were.

With a sigh, Tia cast a healing spell and Frisk felt like her magic was hugging them gently as it healed their injuries. When she was finished Tia unlocked the exit and informed the child that she could not leave the ruins but Tia promised to leave the door open and they were free to come and go as they pleased.

Frisk promised to visit once they had united the kingdoms of the Underground and with a hug goodbye, the Teacher and Student parted ways.

Though just before she left, Tia spoke of a Luck Dragon that lived not far beyond the exit, should they ever need shelter, Frisk should seek her out.

Frisk exited the hall to find Twily waiting for them. The flower sweetly mocked them for sparing Tia. With a twisted grin the plant asked what they would do if they faced a relentless killer, after all, not every creature down in the Underground had the weakness of friendship.

Frisk stared down at Twily impassively and for once the idea that popped into their head was one they agreed with.

* In this world it's Spare or be Spared.

They voiced their opinion to Twily who quickly began to insult them. With a huff the flower calmed down and admitted that Frisk's actions had caught their interest and with a sinister remark about keeping an eye on them and an equally sinister laugh, Twily vanished into the ground. With a shrug, Frisk excited the RUINS, they were on a mission and were determined to pull it off!

PONYTALE

Author's Note:

Stay tuned for more drama, action and fun on the next story arc of Ponytale!