• Published 5th Sep 2016
  • 877 Views, 54 Comments

Ponytale - Dragonfire2lm



A human falls down into the Underground, their choices, as well as the readers, determine everyone's fate. Undertale/MLP crossover.

  • ...
5
 54
 877

This is new...

Stonedin Forest

The ground beneath their feet was hard, solid dirt and rock. Trees without leaves loomed above them from both sides of the path, the thin trunks and spindly branches reminded the child of the world above...

The quiet of the forest sent chills down their spine, wrapping their arms around themselves, they walked onward. Every small noise and trick of the artificial light sent them darting around in a panic. Soon they were no longer paying attention to where they were going and tripped over a large, sturdy branch. Frisk winced, got back up and kept walking.

A loud crack broke the eerie silence, Frisk looked behind them to see the same branch broken apart as if it were their stick.

* The fear of the unknown fills you with DETERMINATION.

They ran like a bat out of hell. Flecks of stone flicked up from their sprint and a light in the corner of their eye caught the child's attention. Frisk turned sharply and bolted down a neat, brightly lit path.

They soon reached a cosy looking log cabin a large sign hung near the door and much to Frisk's surprise one section was written in a language they could read.

* Welcome to Stonedin Sanctuary, feel free to rest and relax free of charge.
* We happily accept donations.

They tested the door and it creaked open with ease. They walked inside to find a simple welcoming interior with soft, dark blue carpet and pictures lining the walls. A bed, closet and nightstand was over to the right corner and a simple, yet well equipped kitchen was off to the left side of the cabin. Between some bookshelves near the back an old oil painting of seven robed figures hung from the wall.

Frisk plopped down onto a giant cushion that laid on the floor and studied the painting. Each figure wore a different coloured robe and an item of clothing as if it were a badge of honor, a literal badge in the case of the yellow robed figure. Their musings were cut short as someone else stepped inside.