• Published 5th Sep 2016
  • 873 Views, 54 Comments

Ponytale - Dragonfire2lm



A human falls down into the Underground, their choices, as well as the readers, determine everyone's fate. Undertale/MLP crossover.

  • ...
5
 54
 873

Bonetrousle Round Two

Frisk found a note in the corner written by Papyrus, they had been captured and were currently occupying his shed while he went to inform one of his bosses about his success at capturing a human. Frisk turned the note over and found a message from Lora, she had made sure the accommodations were suitable for a human and also left a hint that they should escape while they could.

They left their cell and headed outside of town to find Papyrus. As soon as Frisk found him the skeleton exclaimed that he was worried about them, they shouldn't have escaped and now he had to capture them all over again. Frisk fell into a pattern of using MERCY and an occasionally an ITEM when their health got too low. They were grateful Lora gave them so many snacks.

On impulse, they tried something different on one of their turns.

* ITEM> Stick
* You threw the stick, Papyrus brought it back in his mouth...?
* That was adorable...

Eventually Papyrus announced that if they got through his next turn they would face his Special Attack! Frisk knew that this would be it, their last chance to make a difference. They could spare him again and try to survive his Special Attack or they could make one last ACT.

Author's Note:

* Well, what will you choose this time?
* Spare, Compliment or Flirt?

Hey everyone thanks for reading! As usual vote in the comments below!

Fun fact- in my playthrough of Undertale, I refused to flirt with Papyrus and sucked so badly that he gave me the option to not fight him... I haven't reached the next boss fight yet but I'm so gonna die...My last save is in temmie village trying to grind gold for a certain item...