• Published 5th Sep 2016
  • 873 Views, 54 Comments

Ponytale - Dragonfire2lm



A human falls down into the Underground, their choices, as well as the readers, determine everyone's fate. Undertale/MLP crossover.

  • ...
5
 54
 873

Sunburn

Frisk did their best to dodge the fireballs Tia attacked them with, aside from trying to stay alive, they weren't sure how to pass this 'test'.

A fireball hit their SOUL, they winced as they felt their HP drop. The attacks ceased and Frisk paused over the ACT button. What could they do to show Tia they could win? An idea popped up, maybe it was a trick, maybe they didn't have to fight back?

Their eyes lingered over the FIGHT button, they were told to prove their strength and so they were determined to do so. This was only a test, Frisk thought, as soon they had shown their potential Tia would stop. Besides their weapon was a stick, perfectly harmless.

* FIGHT.

The stick did not break and Tia tried to hide a flinch as she was stuck but she quickly recovered and fireballs rained down from above once more.

* FIGHT.

DETERMINATION surged through Frisk, they would make Tia proud- wait did that attack take away half her hp? Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

* MERCY> Spare.

Frisk pleaded with Tia to stop, or offer a hint, a different test even! Tia stood firm and stated that they should fight or run away, others would not go easy on them. Frisk was paralyzed with indecision. They knew they couldn't stand there forever and eventually took their turn.

* ACT> Check.
* Princess Celestia ATK= 80 DEF= 80. A ruler who teaches her subjects to stand on their own feet... Regardless of what she has to do to achieve it.

They avoided yet more fire. They steeled themselves, gripped their stick and took a breath. They knew what to do...

Author's Note:

In certain points in this story, you, the readers will decide the outcome, this is your First decision, I'll let them explain.

* A heavy burden weighs upon your SOUL, you must decide if the Princess lives or dies.

* FIGHT? or MERCY?

UPDATE- Votes are in, check out the next chapter to see the results!