• Published 5th Sep 2016
  • 873 Views, 54 Comments

Ponytale - Dragonfire2lm



A human falls down into the Underground, their choices, as well as the readers, determine everyone's fate. Undertale/MLP crossover.

  • ...
5
 54
 873

Uwai!! So Pretty!

Stone pillars carved from the rock face decorated the edges of the garden, with yellow orbs of magic dotted about to provide light. Within the centre of the garden, surrounded by simple stone benches, was a fountain. The statue of two winged unicorns chasing each other stood at the fountain's top, with flowing streams of water pouring from their outstretched wings.

A relaxing melody played from the statue and Frisk moved to it's rhythm as they explored the garden. As they walked, they questioned Tia about the plant life, of what they were and how they survived and-

Frisk walked over to a small patch of geraniums for a second look, they could have sworn there was a plant larger than the others. But Frisk soon shrugged and went back to asking questions, who ever heard of flower with a face anyway?

Tia seemed delighted to sit and entertain the child's curiosity. Frisk learned of buttercups, roses and water sausages. They learned that the orbs of light were called mage lights and that it was through those lights that plants were able to grow. The two spent some time in the garden, until Frisk timidly asked if there was anything to eat. Tia smiled and herded the youth into another room. The white mare promised a tasty reward if Frisk could make it through the tests scattered along the Ruins.

Frisk asked what the reward would be and grinned in anticipation when they were told it would be a cake.

Tia directed Frisk over to the locked door that barred their way. The door itself had a series of large, round holes on it and over to the side, on a wall, was a switch.

Frisk stood for a moment, their head tilted to the right in confusion. This was a test, and after careful consideration, devised a plan.

They reached into one of the holes they could reach and pushed.

Nothing happened.

They pressed all the holes they could reach. When that failed they asked Tia to help them reach the others. With everything in reach, they went for plan B.

Press Everything.

They pouted when that didn't work either.