• Published 5th Sep 2016
  • 877 Views, 54 Comments

Ponytale - Dragonfire2lm



A human falls down into the Underground, their choices, as well as the readers, determine everyone's fate. Undertale/MLP crossover.

  • ...
5
 54
 877

Anticipation

They borrowed a backpack from 'their' room and when Tia was asleep, raided the fridge, left a note on the kitchen table and tiptoed downstairs. It was dark, Frisk reached out for the wall with one hand and followed it at a slow but steady pace. There was a golden glow at the end of the corridor, did they reach the end?

Tia looked angry as she blocked the way to a large doorway. She sternly asked why they were leaving, why didn't they like it here?

Frisk stood their ground, they were only going to try and help, they could make everyone happy.

Tia looked down at them, her eyes seemed to look through Frisk, as if she'd done this before. With a heavy sigh, the mare spoke. She told Frisk of those who had fallen before them of how they left and then died, of how no matter the friends and progress gained, LUNA killed them and the same would happen to Frisk.

Hesitantly Frisk asked why the other humans died, did everyone hate humanity that much?

Tia said that they would find out soon enough and asked the child if they truly wanted to bring peace to the various kingdoms, for if they did, Tia would have to give them a test.

They said they would do everything they can. Tia smiled sadly for a brief moment. Her gaze hardened and white, swan like wings unfurled through gaps in her cloak.

In a voice that could command an army Tia ordered Frisk to prove themselves, to show her they were strong enough to survive.

The FIGHT began.