• Published 5th Sep 2016
  • 878 Views, 54 Comments

Ponytale - Dragonfire2lm



A human falls down into the Underground, their choices, as well as the readers, determine everyone's fate. Undertale/MLP crossover.

  • ...
5
 54
 878

Play Date Part 4- The History of The Seven Sages PT 2.

Praises and fables are sung by the pegasi of Cloudsdale of the heroic deeds of the sages of Determination, Patience and Integrity. After Princess Luna announced the future deaths of all humans who fell into The Underground, the griffons of Griffonstone saw this as a hasty attempt to display power and attacked Cloudsdale in an act of war. It was the Sages of Determination, Patience and integrity that defended the pegasi inhabiting the city.

Sadly the sage of Determination, Helia, was slain defending Princess Celestia in the final hours of the first of many clashes between ponies and griffons. Helia was known as a proud warrier on battlefield and in classroom. She spent many years ensuring children of all races and ages got some form of adequate education.

Her sister, Selena, was the sage of patience and the founder of Princess Luna's Shadow Guard, an infamous and frightening guild of assassins and spies that served to protect society. On the day Helia was slain, Selena saved Princess Luna's life by preventing the Princess from consuming a poisoned dish presented by Griffon nobility during the conflict. An autopsy later revealed that, true to witness reports, the poison was of such a high dosage that she died instantly.


Belle was the sage of integrity and was the youngest of the sages. A former student of both Helia and Selena, she choose to make her mark by taking in children who had nowhere else to go.

The Sanctuaries that are scattered across the underground are a combined effort of her desire to help the helpless and the High Queen's ideals of creating a place of safety regardless of the surrounding environment or societal standards and issues.

The sage of integrity died protecting the Cloudsdale Sanctuary from the griffon attacks, her actions saved the lives of the foals hiding away from the conflict.

Frisk put the book down as their stomach grumbled in demand of food. They looked at Papyrus.

* Papyrus is reading a choose your own adventure book called "Pony Tales".
* Lora is the author.

Author's Note:

I would've added a line about Frisk asking Papyrus if they could go have lunch, but I ran out of space.

Oh hey, you know how the Annoying Dog in Undertale is a representation of the games creator...Just food for thought...

Also I wrote this at like, midnight so sorry for any typos and getting all meta at the end there...I'm kinda not sorry at going meta but that may be the sleep deprivation talking.

Oh and you'll find out more about the sages of justice and kindness later...Like at least one of them shows up way later...Or ya know you guys worked out how the sages are by the clues I've been dropping and haven't commented so you don't spoil it...

IF you have any guesses, PM me! I'd love to hear any theories you might have!