• Published 5th Sep 2016
  • 877 Views, 54 Comments

Ponytale - Dragonfire2lm



A human falls down into the Underground, their choices, as well as the readers, determine everyone's fate. Undertale/MLP crossover.

  • ...
5
 54
 877

The Play Date Part 6

After lunch Frisk spent the afternoon playing with the Diamond Dogs. Hours later, the streets began to empty and shops started to close for the night. Frisk yawned as they said goodbye to the dogs and followed Papyrus to his house. Both the human and skeleton noticed a note taped to the door. Papyrus read it and informed Frisk that Sans had been called to help out in Cloudsdale and would be back in time for breakfast. Frisk thought the wording was odd until Papyrus said his brother would usually stay up late doing lots of paperwork if he wasn't sleeping or eating out.

* You ask about the paperwork, only to find out it's made of science and courtroom jargon.
* Just thinking about it makes your head hurt.

Papyrus lead the human inside and told them they were free to make themselves at home while he made dinner for the two of them. The house itself had a kitchen of to the right and a staircase to upper floor over to the left. Frisk found the TV remote and sat on the plush, green couch as they flicked through stations. They settled on a nature documentary hosted by a yellow pegasus with a light pink mane and tail who was introduced as Dr.Shy Assistant of The Royal Scientist. Not even five minutes in, a white unicorn with a curly purple mane and tail strolled in to advertise her flora and fauna themed fashion line.

Half an hour and six fashion based adds later, Papyrus called Frisk over to the kitchen. They took a seat at the simple dinning room table as the skeleton served them a plate of spaghetti.

* You ate the spaghetti, it's even better than it looks.

As Frisk ate, Papyrus boasted about the cooking lessons he'd been getting from Captain Cadence of the Royal Guard. He also spoke of his intense and rigorous training with Captain Dash, also part of the Royal Guard. After Frisk helped Papyrus do the dishes the skeleton offered to let them sleep in his room for the night.