• Published 5th Sep 2016
  • 873 Views, 54 Comments

Ponytale - Dragonfire2lm



A human falls down into the Underground, their choices, as well as the readers, determine everyone's fate. Undertale/MLP crossover.

  • ...
5
 54
 873

Idle Curiosity

Some time later as Frisk listened to Lora as she recounted the events of a costume party Sans had invited her to a couple weeks ago, a young, yellow filly with a red mane and tail approached them. Orange eyes shining with courage and curiosity, the little pony asked if Lora was the big scary monster everypony was afraid of.

Lora went quiet and after a few seconds her shoulders sagged and she sadly replied that she was. The filly asked why and stated that while Lora looked strange, she didn't seem scary. Frisk agreed and urged the dragon to speak up.

Lora leaned up against the wall that surrounded the town and suggested that it was probably due to her job. She went on to explain that she ran Sanctuaries all over the Underground, everyday she flew from one to the next and collected the messages all the different residents left for her, sorted through them all and spent the rest of her time delivering supplies and answering requests until late into the night. Lora finished her explanation by saying that what little free time she had was spent bouncing between different activities with her six friends, or catching up on sleep so she didn't have the time to quell rumours about herself.

The young pony asked if she could make time if it was a request? Frisk thought the idea was perfect, but it had to be done properly. The filly agreed, her older siblings told her to do a job right, or not at all. With their new idea firmly planted into their mind, Frisk led the group as they marched back to Stonedin Sanctuary- well Frisk and the filly, who introduced herself as Apple Bloom, marched as Lora followed behind them smiling slightly.

* The plan to help your new friend fills you with DETERMINATION.

About a quater of the way there Lora asked Frisk if they wanted a ride and both human and pony looked at her wide-eyed, they could do that?

Needless to say dragon rides were the Best. Thing. Ever, though Frisk had to wonder how Lora's hood stayed up despite flying fast enough for the wind to pull it back.

Author's Note:

So the cliff-hanger is due to the fact that I had all these chapters done and I figured I may as well publish them, enjoy!