• Published 5th Sep 2016
  • 877 Views, 54 Comments

Ponytale - Dragonfire2lm



A human falls down into the Underground, their choices, as well as the readers, determine everyone's fate. Undertale/MLP crossover.

  • ...
5
 54
 877

Breakfast At Mac's

Author's Note:

I started this chapter ages ago, then my web browser on my old PS4 errored before I could save. After reading through this story and remembering what I've got planned next, I decided to do something a bit different as this chapter acts a break between one arc and the next. I don't mind if you have to reread the story to remember what's going on, I did as well.

Enjoy a chapter that's nothing but Sans talking to Frisk and my god it was annoying having to write everything in lowercase because, Sans.

Edit- I uh... I forgot I wrote this, whoops.

"heya kid, take a seat. i had a feeling you'd say yes to eating out with me so i already ordered for ya. hope you don't mind."

"how did i know what you were gonna get? you remind me of... someone i knew a long time ago and you look like the kind of kid who has a sweet tooth."

"no need to thank me frisk, i brought you here to ask you something."

"you ever heard of cloudsdale? it's a pegasus city made out of magic clouds. since the chitin caves are blocked off due to the changelings FIGHTing each other, you might want to get through to the belt of fire by passing through cloudsdale and the neighboring griffin city of griffinstone."

"that is, if you're still sure about making friends with all the different creatures around here."

"what's with that confused expression? you've already met tia haven't ya, kid? she's one of lora's former students and a good friend of the ol' dragon. tia let us know what you're up to and asked us to keep an eye socket out for ya."

"uh, don't tell lora i called her old, ok frisk? i don't want to upset her, bein' her best friend and all."

"anyway, you still DETERMINED to befriend everyone kiddo? even if it means dealing with... not so nice people?"

"heh, good answer. you've got a strong sense of JUSTICE, i can respect that."

"you wanna know who you remind me of? oh, hey here's our food. better eat it before it goes cold."

"what's that look for? i didn't answer your question? sorry frisk but after i'm done eating i've got to go work."

"maybe i'll tell you about her some other time."

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment