• Published 21st May 2016
  • 3,290 Views, 141 Comments

The Adventures of T.O.B.O.R. - The EnderPony Master



During another test from Dr. F, Tobor the robot was accidentally sent to the land of Equestria. What will our test-bot do?

  • ...
6
 141
 3,290

Morning Tech



!System Reboot!

3

2

1

~System Online~



It was another peaceful morning for our robot friend, TOBOR. He was well rested and was ready to deal with whatever will come to him. Even though he might be a little damaged from yesterday's incident, that didn't stop him from having a little peak at the rising sun.

"What a beautiful morning." TOBOR said as he stretches. "I wonder what the others are doing?"

TOBOR was indeed not at Applejack's apple farm, but at Twilight's humble treehouse library. It was the only place close enough for TOBOR to recharge his battery. If he would of went on further, then he would of shut down due to low battery and slept outside. Anyway, TOBOR made his way down the stairs and smiled to see Twilight, Trixie, and Spike eating at the table.

"Morning, guys." TOBOR greeted.

"Morning, TOBOR." Trixie greeted back.

"Did you slept well?" Twilight asks.

"Yeah, I slept well." TOBOR answered. "Say, thanks again for letting me sleep over for the night."

"You're very welcome, TOBOR" Twilight smiled.

"Hey, you hungry, TOBOR?" Spike asks with a mouth full of pancakes. "I cooked up a mean batch of pancakes for everypony."

"Spike, there's a saying 'say it, don't spray it'." TOBOR said as he flicks away a piece of chewed food from his chest.

Spike just smiled sheepishly before swallowing.

"But no thank you. I'm a robot, remember? I'm a machine. I can't eat nor drink."

"You can't eat anything?" Spike asks.

"Nope." TOBOR frowned. "That's the downside of being a robot. I can't feel or taste anything. I only have my artificial emotions, but that's it."

"It must suck being a robot."

"Spike!" Twilight scolded. "Don't be rude."

"No, it's okay." TOBOR said as he takes a seat. "I too find it difficult sometimes in some occasions, but it still has its perks."

"Like what?" Spike asks.

"Well, I'm stronger than any other regular individual, and I can perform all kinds of services without breaking a sweat. Well, even though I can't physically sweat."

"Huh, I guess that's cool." Spike then thought of something. "Say, did you mentioned something about being from another world?"

"Well... I haven't confirmed it, but for now, yes."

"Do they have comic books there?!" Spike asks excitedly.

"Oh yeah, there are a lot of comic books where I lived." TOBOR smiled. "I happen to be a comic book enthusiast myself."

Spike smiled as he gets up from his seat and runs upstairs.

"What's gotten into him?" TOBOR asks.

"Oh nothing, really." Twilight giggled. "It's just that he really likes comic books. And now that he has another fellow comic reader around, I'm sure he'll want to spend some time with you."

"You don't like comic?"

"Well, it's not that I don't like to read them. It's just that I find it more comfortable reading a novel or facts."

TOBOR nodded. Everybody does have a preference. Just then, Spike came down the stairs with a something in his claws.

"It's awesome to have another comic reader around." Spike said as he shows the colorful book. "I have other comics, but this series is the my favorite."

TOBOR scanned the cover and it showed many ponies in varies of colorful super suits and costumes. They seem to be called the "Power Ponies". In the background, there was a faded image a mare that seems to be smirking down on the heroes. Though, what's weird is that she had some crazy mane style. Then again, heroes and villains have weird looks in general.

"Wow, this looks cool, Spike." TOBOR smiled.

"I know. This series is called the Power Ponies." Spike starts explaining. "They are super ponies who protects the city from evil villains. But their biggest enemy is non other than, Mane-iac Mayhem!"

"That's sounds awesome."

"You got that right." Spike made another thought. "Say, do you got any comic?"

"Spike, I'm sure he might have some where he lives, but I don't think he actually has any with him." Twilight said.

"Actually, I happen to have one with me." TOBOR said.

TOBOR got up from his seat as his chest starts blinking. A second later, black and green pixels appeared out of nowhere and formed a comic book TOBOR mentioned. This surprised everypony and dragon present.

"What was that?!" Twilight asks as she too got out of her seat.

"Oh that? That just what happens when I pick something out of my storage unit."

"Wow, but how much can you fit inside?"

"Well, it all depends on how big the object is. I can fit a lot small stuff, but I can't fit anything that is too big."

"Can you fit a pony inside?" Trixie asks.

The others stared at the show mare with strange looks.

"What? I was just curious on how this, storage unit thing works."

"Well, I haven't tried it yet, and I don't think I want find out. I don't even know what does it look like in there. For all I know, it's just space within space."

From that moment, TOBOR suddenly had a feeling that somewhere far away, someone is repeatedly saying space. He just shook out the feeling.

"Oh, well okay."

"By the way, what's that you got there, TOBOR?" Spike asks.

"Oh right!" TOBOR realized. "This is the comic book I like to read on my spare time back at the laboratory I live at."

TOBOR handed over the little book over to Spike. The little dragon looked over the cover. Though, this person was really strange looking, it still had a cool looking theme. The name on the other hand was a little confusing.

"Mr. L?" Spike asks. "Who's he?"

"That my friend is my favorite superhero." TOBOR said proudly. "He's a plumber who fights crimes at night in an attempt to be in the spotlight of heroism just like his older brother."

"He's a plumber?" Spike asks confused.

"That's part of his secret identity. His real name is Luigi."

"Oh I get it now." Spike said before he clutches his stomach.

"Uh, are you alright, Spike?" TOBOR asks concerned.

"Yeah, it just- BURP!"

Suddenly, a flame escaped its way out of Spikes mouth and revealed a scroll that was wrapped and labeled with a sun logo.

"What was that?" TOBOR asks.

"It's a letter from Celestia!" Twilight said as she snatches the parchment.

"Alright, but I meant what was up with all that back there."

"Oh, that just how the princess sends her messages to Twilight." Spike said.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, I might get a stomach ache if she sends too much maybe, but I feel fine a little after."

"If you say so." TOBOR shrugged.

"The princess is coming!" Twilight finally spoke.

"What? She's coming here?" Trixie asks surprised.

"Yes, and this place hasn't been cleaned yet!"

"Everything looks fine to me." TOBOR said.

"You need to be clean too, TOBOR! You look like you had a fight with a dragon!"

"Uh, I did."

"Exactly!"

"Look, Twilight." Trixie said as she starts cleaning their plates. "I'm sure the princess won't mind how this place looks. In my opinion, I say it's clean enough, minus these dishes that is."

"And besides, she said you don't have to." Spike said as he too read through the parchment.

"Alright, but, TOBOR, you need clean up right now!" Twilight points out.

"Uh, I can't. Unless you have a good tub full of fresh oil ready. What will not get all these bits of rusts and ashes out of my system."

Before TOBOR can continue, his HUD suddenly popped into view.



!Warning!

~Large amount of energy detected~



Suddenly, as if on cue, a bright light flashes through library. Everypony and dragon was blinded by the light as it fades. TOBOR was confused and surprised at what happened.

"What was that?!" He yelled.

Everypony and dragon didn't say a thing as they stay silent. TOBOR was confused at way they were quiet. But the robot suddenly felt like that there was someone behind him. He turns around to see a very tall pony. Now, he might not be an expert on horses, or ponies in this case, but this pony was absolutely beautiful. She was indeed tall with a white coat with a pitch of pinkish hue. She had long flowing and elegant rainbow mane and tail. Her cutie mark is a picture of bright morning sun. TOBOR was surprised by her sudden arrival as he continues to stare at Celestia. Not knowing what to say.

Celestia smiles as she looks down at the speechless robot pony before she finally spoke with her motherly voice.

"Hello, my little pony. You must be this, TOBOR I heard about?"

Author's Note:

Hope you guys liked the chapter.

See what happens next on "The Adventures of TOBOR"!