• Published 21st May 2016
  • 3,289 Views, 141 Comments

The Adventures of T.O.B.O.R. - The EnderPony Master



During another test from Dr. F, Tobor the robot was accidentally sent to the land of Equestria. What will our test-bot do?

  • ...
6
 141
 3,289

Winter Wired Up (Part 2)

...Last time on The Adventures of T.O.B.O.R...

"Now, we go and pick a team. Oh gosh, where should I go? I'm not sure where I fit in. What exactly does everypony do?"

"Well, we could go and look around. I'm sure one of these teams are just for you."

===================

"Well, it's going to be about...6580 bits in total."

"WHAT?! THAT MUCH?!"

"Well, yeah. I mean, it wasn't easy installing electricity. We had to redo some of the walls in order to fit the wiring. Don't want to start a fire, now do we?"

====================

"Twilight?! I thought you were out finding a group or something. What happened to you?!"

"Oh, hi, TOBOR. Well, I've had the worst of luck all day."

====================

"That's not how we do it 'round here, Twilight. And especially not on MAH farm."

"Well, see, I just wanted to... Oh!"

"Twilight! Wait!"
====================

"Are you serious, Spike? Did you just scold Twilight for something you were apart of?"

"I-"

"Don't you give me any excuses there lizard-boy!"

====================

"What's wrong? You sound like you were in a hurry."

"I was! I was going to tell her that Derpy went North to bring back the Southern birds!"

"Say, maybe I can help."

"Really? Can you do that for me?"

"I would like to help."

===================

"I want a scouting team sent after him. I want them to keep an eye on that robot. Do not engage unless it is necessary."

"Yes, ma'm. If you don't mind me asking, what is it you are going to do?"

"What I'm going to do? I'm just going to have a little chat with Miss Sparkles of course."


The Adventures of T.O.B.O.R.

Winter Wired Up

(Part 2)

Frozen North

Snow....Snow.... yet more snow. There was nothing to be seen within the snowy biome. It has been about two hours since TOBOR began his search for the grey mare. He went to the direction Rainbowshine told him to go, but he has not found anything for hours. TOBOR was starting to get worried. This snow storm was starting to pick up more by the minute. He was sure that Pegasi can handle this type of temperature since they can control the weather, but he wasn't sure for how long they can hold up against it. Everything has their limits. No matter what species they are.

"I hope Derpy is okay." TOBOR said to himself as he flies through the storm. "I just hope I can find her in time."

TOBOR knew that Winter Wrap Up would be over by now. His primary concern now is the safety of the mailpony. The snow storm was getting worse, and there was still no sign of her.

"Where can that Pegasus be?"

Suddenly, TOBOR's HUD appeared in his view.



!Warning!

...Temperature Rising At Alarming Rate...

...Outer Frame Freezing...

...Risks Of System Failure...

...

...High...



TOBOR raised a brow before stopping mid-flight. He looks at where his fake metal wing is. There, he sees small pieces of ice were starting to form. TOBOR yelped as hurriedly wipes away the mini frostbites.

'What am I going to do?' TOBOR thought. 'I can't stay out here much longer, but I can't leave Derpy behind!'

TOBOR didn't had much of an option. He could turn around and get a search party done. Though, he will risk letting the helpless mare freeze to death. However, he could venture out into the freezing storm and try again searching, while risk having his system shut down and get himself stranded in the blizzard with no way of anypony finding him and Derpy either alive or functioning.

"Maybe I can stay out here for just for a little while longer." TOBOR said as he wipes another layer of snow off of him.

Suddenly, an idea was uploaded in TOBOR's thoughts.

"Oh, bolt! Why didn't I think of this sooner?"

TOBOR began to change his HUD and soon enough, his entire vision turned from normal to thermal.

"There we go! This will be much easier."TOBOR said as he looks at his surroundings. "...Wait a minute...is that?"

It didn't even take the robot a second before he actually found something. It may be very faint, but there was a small sign of heat within the freezing mountains.

"That must be Derpy's heat signature!" TOBOR said with urgency. "I need to get there before it's too late!"

TOBOR didn't waste time as he races towards his target. However, he once again fails to notice a flock of red and black Pegasi following behind him.


Ponyville

Esma's POV

'So this is the humble town of Ponyville?'

I can honestly say that I hate it here. Everything was just...so...bright! What idiot even designed this place. I mean, they didn't even had any police station or any other kind of defense. This town is literally a capture point ready for the taking! However, I know Mr. M will not like it if we are compromised. The last thing we need is to get royalty involved. We already have enough trouble staying undetected from that oversized orange tin-can.

Anyway, so far, there hasn't been any trouble for me and my guards. The locals just look at us curiously, but that's it. Then again, these uniforms might be questionable. Maybe I should of changed before we left-

"Who are you?"

My thoughts were interrupted. I looked down to see a small orange Pegasus filly with purple mane and tail.

"What do you want?" I asked unamused.

"My name is Scootaloo!" That name sounds terrible. "I was walking by when I saw you and your pals."

"These aren't my pals." I spat. "They're just my... escorts."

"Wow! So like, are they your bodyguards?" The little brat asks. Can she tell, or is she that dense?

"Yes, they are." I continue forward. "Now leave me alone. I have more important business to attend to."

To my annoyance, the little brat started following. "What business are you doing?"

"Important business. I already said it." Go away.

"Are you from Canterlot?" Canterlot? "I heard some ponies there usually have bodyguards."

"Yeah, sure, whatever." I said as I walked past ponies. "Now can you beat it kid? I'm busy."

"Dang, if you wanted me to leave, you could of said so." The filly said a little upset. "Ya'll don't have to be so uptight about."

"Well, the thing is, I don't care." I said as my escorts glared at her. "Now, as I said before you little runt, BEAT IT!"

She was startled by my tone. She gives me a look before running off somewhere. Good, that brat was pushing my patience. Anyway, a short time later, our group finally made it to our destination. I got to say, I'm really interested in seeing a literal treehouse. It brings back precious memories. I had a treehouse before, but some little bastard decided to pull a prank on me, and cover it in toilet paper. Though, I'm always down for a good prank, so I gave him my thanks... by burning down his house... with him trapped in it.... Yeah, I was a bad little girl before I was sent to military school.

Anyway, I went up to the door and knocked. "Hello? Is anyone home?"

A moment later, the door opened to reveal a small purple dragon. He was was wearing a blanket over him as he sniffles.

"It's a library. You can just come in." He said with a sickish, yet annoyed tone.

"Well, I didn't know. I'm new around here." I replied.

"Well, if you want some books, you're gonna have to come back tomorrow. We're closed for today."

"Actually, I'm looking for a pony by the name, Twilight Sparkles. Is she here?"

"Yeah, but she's busy right now."

"It will be really quick. I have something important to discuss with her."

The little dragon gave me an unsure look before sighing.

"Alright, but I got to warn you. When Twilight is busy, it is impossible to get her attention."

"Noted."

The little dragon goes back inside as me and my fellow goons follow behind. There was a lot of books. Not a surprise. I turn to my escorts.

"I want one of you to stand by the door, and the other by the shelves." I whispered. "But try to look casual."

They nodded before they got into position. That last thing we need is for the town to hear any screaming... if it comes to that. Anyway, I went over to a shelf a starting idling around with the books. Soon enough, my client came into the room.

"Oh, hello there." This Twilight pony greeted me. "You must be the ponies, Spike told me about."

"Spike?" What is he, a dog?

"Oh, he's that dragon you talked to earlier." She explains. "He's my number one assistant."

"Where is he now?"

"He went back to taking a nap upstairs." Perfect. No witnesses. "So, what can I help you with? Spike told me that you had something important to talk about?"

Here we go. "Indeed I do. You see, I'm a reporter from the... Canterlot Press." Let's go with that. "I've heard rumors about a group of heroes saving this kingdom. They said it was you who lead the others."

"Who told you about me and my friends." She asks.

Crap. "Uh, I cannot reveal my clients' identity. It's goes against my job as a reporter."

"Oh, well, okay then." Yes, she buys it! "Well, it's really a long story- I'm sorry, but who are you?"

"Well, my name is..." Ah fuck, I can't use my real name! Uh..."...Notebook."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Notebook." Twilight said. "My name is Twilight Sparkle."

"It's a pleasure to meet you." For a petty bookworm. "Now, about that story?"

For awhile, I've been listening to everything this pony was telling me. From what I've learned, Princess Luna (I've done a bit of research back at the lair.) came back after her thousand year banishment from the moon tried to bring Eternal Night as Nightmare Moon. Twilight and her friends were the only ones to stop her using the Magic of Friendship... Bull. There's got to more to it.


Twilight's POV

I have never met a mare this strange before, aside from Pinkie Pie. For awhile now, I've been retelling of what happened that night. Though, this Notebook pony kept asking me for more details of our journey. I'm been having a feeling that something wasn't right. For starters, Notebook wasn't writing any notes or anything. Not only that, but her uniform looked nothing of what a reporter would wear. Well, actually I've never met a reporter before. So I don't know what they're suppose to look like.

Still, what she's wearing looks off. The black and red color scheme makes her look... aggressive. Like if I were to push her to much, she'll lash out at the nearest pony. Anyway, as I looked her over, I spotted something... strange. Just right on the side of waist was a belt. Though, for some reason, there was a strange red symbol.

'That's weird,' I thought. 'That symbol looks familiar. It kind of like the one back at-"

That's when a terrifying realization clicked into my thoughts. That symbol is the same letter 'M' logo from the Mayor's office! I'm not sure if this mare was part of the break-in, but she must be associated with the criminals somehow.

"Uh, Equestria to librarian? Are you still there?"

I snapped out of my thoughts. I have to get me and Spike out of here, and get the others. I can't fight against her alone. Especially, those hence-ponies of hers.


Esma's POV

"Uh, Equestria to librarian? Are you still there?"

I think this mare is starting to get suspicious. She's been looking me over for the past three minutes without saying a word. I got to defuse the situation.

"Hey," I smirked. "I know I'm incredibly hot and all, but I'm not sure I'm your type, mate."

That seem to did the trick as Twilight blushed deeply.

"I-I was't looking a-at you l-like that!" She stuttered.

"It's alright. I get those reactions all the time."

She didn't say anything as she stayed silent. Okay, now that's out of the way for now, let's get in a little deeper.

"So, Princess Luna was turned back to her normal self? Just like that?" I asked.

Twilight shakes her head before speaking, though she was still blushing slightly.

"Uh, yeah." Twilight said as she tries to regain her composure. "Afterwards, my friend, Pinkie Pie threw a party and well... that's pretty much it."

"Well what about the Elements?"

Twilight suddenly gave me a strange look. "The Elements? How do you know about them?"

Crap! "O-Oh, uh..." Think of something! "One of my clients told me about it."

"That can't be right. Nopony other than the princesses and my friends know about them."

"Well, you see-"

I stopped my useless blabbering. I've been caught already. Welp, looks like we'll go for Plan B.

"Alright, Twilight Sparkle," I glared. "It's time we stop playing games."

"What games?" She glares back slightly.

I look over and nodded to one of my goons next to the shelves. He got my message, and goes over to the mare.

"Wait a minute, what are you- HEY!"

Twilight didn't get to say much before my goon grabbed a hold of her. She starts to struggle.

"Gah, let me go!"

Our new captive's horn started to glow. Oh, using magic are we? I don't think so. I go over to the struggling unicorn and wrapped my hoof around her horn. She gasped and stopped struggling before looking at me with another deep blush.

"I'm sorry, mate." I said with a smirk. "But I can't have you leaving now."

I leaned forward till our faces were only inches apart.

"Now... why don't you be a good little filly, and tell me where are the Elements~"

Twilight stayed quiet as she continues to stare with a blush. This is ridicules. I dropped my sweet-talking tone and tightened my grip around her horn. She gives a pained yelp as a response. Wow, those things are that sensitive?

"I'm going to ask again." I said. "Where. Are. The. Elements?"

CRASH!

Before she could say anything, the door to the library bursts open to reveal another mare. She was cyan blue with rainbow mane and tail. She looked at me with anger.

"LET MY FRIEND GO!"


...5 minutes earlier...

Thirdperson

Rainbow Dash had a good day so far. Even though there were a couple of snags along the way, it was all fixed thanks to her friend, Twilight. Though she was a little worried. When Rainbowshine told her about Derpy going North, she was at first frustrated that featherbrain went to the wrong direction again like last year. Though, her mood lifted up a bit when her fellow teammate said that TOBOR went to get Derpy back. However, it was already in the evening, and Rainbow still hadn't heard anything from the both of them. Right now, she was resting on top of a lone cloud.

"I hope those two are okay." Rainbow said to herself. "Maybe I should go and tell-"

"Rainbow Dash!"

Rainbow was interrupted by a familiar voice. She looks over her cloud to see her favorite little fan. Rainbow smiles as she comes diving down to the ground.

"Sup, Scoots." Dash greeted. "How's it going?"

"I'm not doing good right now." Scootaloo replied.

Dash frowned. "Why? What's wrong?"

"I saw some weird ponies come into town." Scootaloo explains. "I went to one of them to say hi, but they told me to beat it. They weren't really nice."

"Ah, they're just a bunch of jerks, kid. Don't let those featherbrains get to you."

"But they're going to Twilight's house."

This got Rainbow's attention.

"What do you mean?" Dash asks.

"I saw them heading towards the library. They were wearing red and black suits or something."

Red and black suits? That sounds a bit odd. Maybe it's nothing... then again...

"Alright, Scoots." Rainbow said before taking off. "I'll go check them out."

"Be careful Rainbow Dash." Scootaloo warned. "Something tells me that they're more than just mean."

"Don't worry." Dash smirked. "Those ponies got nothing on me."

With that, Rainbow took off and headed her way towards Twilight's house. It didn't take her long before she made it to her destination. Just when Rainbow was about to open the door, she heard shout.

"Let me go!"

Rainbow recognized that sound. It was Twilight's! The rainbow mare didn't know what was going on, but her friend sounds like she was in trouble! So, Rainbow reeled back charged at the door, busting it open.


...Present...

"LET MY FRIEND GO!"

Esma was surprised by the sudden entrance. Realization came to her as she figured out that this mare must be this Rainbow Dash her goon told her about in the reports.

"Well, if it isn't the so called, 'Fastest Flyer' Rainbow Dash." She smirked.

"Who are you? Are you a spy?!" Rainbow yelled.

"Wow, smarter then you look."

"Oh I'm so gonna-"

"You going to what, mate?" Esma asks as she lets go of Twilight's horn to the unicorn's relief. "You're outnumbered by the three of us."

Rainbow paused. "Three? I only see two of-"

Click~

The sound of the door closing shut sounded off. Rainbow turns around to see another goon-in-suit blocking the exit.

"You see, mate?" Esma chuckles. "Now, why don't you calm down before things turn... nasty."

"I'll show you nasty! Let my friend go!!" Dash yells.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, sweetie. I still have important matters to discuss with Miss Sparkles here."

Before Rainbow can make a move, the second goon snatched her, and held her in an armlock. The pegasus tried to struggle to get free, but she was met with a punch to the face by Esma.

"Quit your squirming you street-rat! It isn't going to help you."

"Just you wait until my friends come, and we'll kick your flank!" Rainbow glared.

Esma laughed. "Don't get your hopes up, mate."

"You won't get away with this!"

"Oh, I beg to differ." Esma smirked. "Now, since you're here, tell me where is the location of those Elements."

"I'm not telling you anything."

Esma lost her smirk as she gives the weather pony another punch to the face. It resulted in giving Rainbow a black-eye.

"I'm really starting to lose my patience with both of you."

"...B-buck off..." Rainbow spat.

This was starting to piss off Esma. She just wanted to get some information for the boss. Though, things can never be that simple, can they?

BANG!

THUD!

Just as Esma was about give another beating to Rainbow, a loud noise echoed in the library. She turns around to see her goon that was holding Twilight the whole time laying on the floor unconscious. Next to the fallen goon was Twilight, along with the little dragon she met earlier, Spike. He held a frying pan tightly in his claws. Esma did not expected this.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Esma shouted.

Rainbow took this as an opportunity and head-butted the goon that was holding her. The goon let loose of Rainbow as he staggers. Though, the weather mare didn't give him a chance as she reels back and bucks him. The goon was launched through the now broken door. Nearby ponies were startled when the goon landed in the streets. Esma was shocked at what just happened. She had both ponies in her hooves, but that had to change because of that little pet!

"Don't ever mess with me or my friends!" Rainbow yelled as she looks back at Esma. "You're in for it now, featherbrain!"

Esma looks at the multi-colored mare with a furious glare.

"You think you can take on me?" Esma growled. "Think again, mate!"

Esma shot forward as she tackles Dash to the floor. Dash struggles to get the ringleader off her, but she was no match for the Earth Pony's superior strength.

"I was this close in getting valuable information, but you had to come and ruin everything!"

Just as Esma was about to beat Rainbow Dash for the third time, her whole body was enveloped in a purple glow. She was then lifted off the ground to her surprise.

"What the?! What's going on-AHH!"

Esma was suddenly thrown against the many bookshelves as books piled onto the fallen mare. Esma looks up to see an angry Twilight staring daggers down upon her.

"Nopony hurts my friends!" Twilight yells. "You are in a lot of trouble, Notebook. I know you're one of Morcubus' goons. Just wait until the princess hears about this."

Esma didn't say anything for a moment. As she looks down. Twilight didn't bother talking to the mare anymore as she turns to Spike.

"Spike, I need you to send an emergency letter to Princess Celestia, and tell her that we have some of Morcubus' members." Twilight said as she floats over a parchment and quill.

"I'm on it, Twilight!" Spike said as he starts scribbling.

"Rainbow, I need you to go outside and bring that other goon back in here."

"You go it." Rainbow followed her order.

Twilight turns back to Esma. Though, before she could say anything, Esma started to chuckle. Soon, the mare's chuckle turned into a full blown laughter to Twilight's confusion.

"Do you really think you caught me?" Esma asks as she looks up.

Esma then starts getting up from her spot. Twilight's horn glows as she tries to push Esma back down. However, something unusual started to happen. Esma's body was giving off a black aura, and her eyes glowed red. Twilight tried harder to keep the mare in place, but the said mare ignores her magic like it was nothing and stands right back up.

"You might of win this round, Twilight Sparkle." Esma said as she pulls a black ball from her uniform's pocket. "But you and your princess can't stop Morcubus. He grows more powerful each day. All of you miserable horses will rue the day you got in the way of MorcuCorps!"

Before Twilight could do anything, Esma threw down the black ball. As it hit the floor, it explodes as black ink splattered all around the library, covering books, furniture, and everybody within. When Twilight rubs off the ink from her view, she was shocked to she that both the mare and stallion goon have disappeared from sight.

"Where did they go?!" Twilight shouts. "Spike are you okay?!"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Spike said as he tries to remove the ink stains. "Where did those two went?"

"I don't know."

"Twilight?! Spike?!" Rainbow said as she pulls the barely conscious stallion goon in. "What happened in here?"

"I don't know!" Twilight replied. "Notebook and her goon disappeared when all of..." Twilight waves around them. "...this happened! Did you see them leave the front door?"

"No." Rainbow said. "I would of seen them when I was pulling this guy."

The goon groans in reply.

"Well, at least we got one of them."

"Hey, Twilight?" Spike asks.

"Yes, Spike?" Twilight replies.

"Are you okay? Did that Notebook mare hurt you?"

"I'm okay, Spike. She just grabbed my horn. It might of stung a bit, but I'm fine."

"Oh... good..." Spike looks down.

"What's wrong, Spike?"

"Well, it's just..." Spike fiddles with this claws. "I can't believe I actually hurt somepony."

"Spike-"

"I knocked that guy out just like that. I was so scared. I didn't know what they were going to do to you and Rainbow."

Twilight smiles as she goes over and wraps the little dragon in a hug.

"It's okay, Spike." Twilight nuzzled him. "What you did was the right thing. You were just trying to protect us, and I'm very proud of you."

"Yeah, man. That took a lot of guts to do something like that. That was cool of you." Rainbow added in.

Spike gave a sad smile as he hugs back his sister.

"Twilight... what's going on?" Spike said softly. "What' going to happen?"

"I don't know, Spike." Twilight said. "But we are going to get to the bottom of this and stop it."

"Secure the perimeter! Make sure nothing come in or out!"

A second later, a group of Royal Guards came in with swords ready. This surprised the others, but what surprised them more was the new pony. He was a tall white unicorn with blue mane and tail. He was wearing armor like the other guards present, but it was colored silver and purple instead of plain gold.

"S-Shining?"

"Twily! Are you are you alright? What happened?!"


Frozen North

It took awhile, but TOBOR finally made it to the location of the heat signature he spotted. He hoped he can find Derpy in time. His system is already getting dangerously close to shutting from the extreme low temperatures. Anyway, as TOBOR lands, he scans his surrounding. He realizes that he must be careful. He was currently on the side of a mountain. While it was not as steep, he does not want to risk causing a snow-slide like last time back at the orchard.

"Where are you, Derpy?" TOBOR asks himself. "You have to be out here somewhere."

TOBOR continues to look around until something caught his digital eyes. Up ahead was a den or a small cave opening of some sort, though what caught the robot's attention was a smoke coming out of it.

"That's got to be her!"

TOBOR galloped his way to the opening. When he reaches it, he hears something coming from inside. It was soft, but it sounded like-

"Crying?" TOBOR silently said.

TOBOR carefully maneuvers his way into the opening. He was surprised that it was much bigger on the inside that it was on the outside. Inside was indeed a cave. The walls were made of complete ice and snow. It felt like being inside a cold ice dome.

"Hello?" TOBOR called out. "Is there someone in here?"

There was no reply. TOBOR then made his eyes brighter as it brighten up the cave in a pale-green glow. He continues his way deeper in the cave. Though, as he carefully trots forward, he steps in some puddle. He looks down to see, to his shock, the puddle was indeed blood.

"Derpy?!" TOBOR called out again. "Are you in here?"

Once again, there was no reply. TOBOR is starting to get scared. Derpy is hurt and there is still no signs of her.

"...Help..."

Suddenly, a very quiet voice sounded off.

"Derpy?" TOBOR calls out once more.

"...Please... Help..."

TOBOR heard the voice. It was Derpy's voice. She sounds weak. TOBOR carefully ventures deeper into the cave. Soon, TOBOR finally finds the lost mare, though what he saw shocked him to the core. In front of him was not a sight he ever thought he would see in his artificial life. Derpy was laying on her side in a weakened state. There was a large gash around her waist side that was bleeding badly. Her left wing was bent in a way in shouldn't. Though, the worst part was the frostbite that was starting to form all over her body.

"DERPY!" TOBOR shouted as he reaches her.

"T-TOBOR?" Derpy looks up weakly.

"What happened to you?!"

Derpy looked away as if she was ashamed.

"I went to go get the Southern birds for Winter Wrap Up, but I didn't realize I went to the wrong direction. I have bad vision."

"It's alright, Derpy." TOBOR comforted. "We all make mistakes, but I want to know how did you ended up like this."

"...I didn't mean to." Derpy started to tear up a bit. "I was flying over the plain when the storm started to pick up a bit. I couldn't fly straight enough and I crashed landed on the side of this mountain."

'I guess that explains the injuries.' TOBOR thought. 'Must of been a nasty fall then.'

TOBOR suddenly noticed something. "What happened to your vest?"

"I was getting really cold, and I had to make a fire with it." Derpy sniffed. "Rarity made it for me. She's going to be so mad."

"I'm sure she'll understand, Derpy." TOBOR reassured. "How long have you been in here?"

"I don't know, but I don't feel so good." Derpy then sneezed.

TOBOR had enough of this. He might not know much about this mare, but he can't stand seeing a sweet mare like her suffer.

"Everything is going to be alright. I'm going to get help." TOBOR said as he pixels out his orange crystal.

"Thank you, TOBOR." Derpy said as she lay back down.

TOBOR didn't waste time as he starts making the call. A moment later, a voice sounded off within the orange gem.

"Hello? TOBOR, is this you?"

"It's me, Cave."

"TOBOR, how have you been? I haven't heard for you in three weeks."

"I'm not doing so well right now, Cave. I need your help. It's urgent."

"Oh? What's the problem?"

"I need some sort of transportation and medical attention. I'm with a mare named, Derpy. She is in no condition to fly. Neither am I."

"Where is you location?"

"We're in a cave at the side of a mountain in the Frozen North."

"What the hell are you two doing out there in the first place?"

"It's a long story. I'll explain later."

"...Alright. Help is on the way. Can you keep that mare safe until we get there?"

"I'll try, but I'm not sure how long though. My system is so close to power failure. It's freezing my core."

"Don't worry. Help is on the way."

With that, the orange crystal dimmed down as TOBOR goes back to Derpy and props her up.

"It's going to be okay, Derpy." TOBOR comforted. "My friend is coming to get us."

"...T-Thank you, T-TOBOR..." Derpy weakly said.

Unbeknownst to the two ponies, another pegasus wearing a black and red uniform was eavesdropping at the entrance of the cave. He chuckles before exiting.


Outside the cave was a group of Pegasi in uniforms. They were not fazed by the snowstorm as they wait for one of their members to come back. Though, they didn't had to wait long as their member returns to them.

"Well?" The leading goon said. "Is he in there?"

"He is, Sir." The other goon confirmed. "Though, there's another pony with him."

"Really now? What is their status?"

"From what I've heard, the robot is close to power failure while the pony has sustained amounts of injuries." The goon saluted. "They are defenseless at the moment."

This brought a smile to the leading goon.

"Perfect." He turns to his other fellow goons. "Alright! I want half of the scouting group to follow me into the cave. The rest will stay out here and keep watch."

A mare goon steps forwards. "Um, Sir?" She says uncertain. "Our orders were to monitor the robot pony. Shouldn't we report back to base?"

"Negative, this is a perfect opportunity to capture that scrap-metal. The boss will be pleased with us. He'll might even give us a raise."

"But, Sir-"

"Enough! We're doing this, that is my order!"

The mare shuts up as she steps back.

"Alright, everyone! Arm yourselves, I'll take lead."

They did what they were told as they each pull out their own weapons from their uniform pockets. They held weapons ranging from simple switch-knives to crowbars and daggers. Some of following goons even smiled as they get ready for some action.

WHOOSH

"GAHH!!"

THUD

All the goons stopped as they heard a scream. They turn around to see one of their fellow goon was laying on the ground in pain. The snow underneath the unfortunate mare was starting to turn red. Showing signs of bleeding. The group rush towards their fallen member.

"Well the hell? What happened?!" The leader shouts.

"I-I don't know, Sir." The injured mare stutters. "Something came out of nowhere and stabbed through my front legs."

The lead goons takes a closer look at the mare's wound. There was something sticking out of her foreleg. Without thinking, the lead goons grabs a hold of it and yanks it out of the foreleg, making his wounded member yelp in pain.

"Gah!"

"Oh, get over it."

The mare hisses in pain, but the stallion ignores her as he studies the object. The said object was green and looked to be made of crystal of some sort. The shape of it almost resembles a throwing-star, but it was hand-crafted. Or hoof-crafted to be specific.

"What the hell?" The goon silently said.

"Looking for something?"

The whole group was startled by a new voice. It or they sounded like two voices put into one. It sounded almost alien to them. The goons got into defensive stances as they form a circle.

"Who's out there?" The lead goon demands. "Show yourself!"

There was a moment of silence as the snowstorm continues to howl. Suddenly, the goons notice something hiding in the blinding snow. It was a dark silhouette wearing a cloak. Though, while the figure had the shape of a pony, it was rather skinny. Not only that, but it seems as though their forelegs have-

"Holes?" The stallion shakes his head. "Look, I don't know who the hell are you, but you're going to pay for injuring one of my teammates!"

The mystery figure was silent for a moment before they began to speak.

"I've heard you were going to harm those innocent ponies. All to please your boss."

"That's none of you business! We do whatever it takes to please the boss!" The goon pulls out a sword. "In fact, you're coming along too for interfering with MorcuCorps business!"

The mystery guest chuckles to the lead goon's frustration.

"I'm afraid that won't happen my furious friend."

"I'll show you furious you freak! All of you get that creep!"

The figure lost their smile.

"We all could of went home, my friend."

The figure then took flight to the goons' surprise. However, that didn't stop them long as they too fly into the air. Their enemy stop after reaching a couple of feet. The goons surrounded the enemy as they all wield their weapons. There was a moment of silence before they all charged. The figure then dodged and flew higher. The goons that were smart enough did the same thing, but the rest ended up crashing into each other before plummeting to the ground. The remaining goons tried to hit the enemy, but the said enemy kept dodging each attack.

"This has gone long enough."

The mystery guest started to glow in a bright blue light. The goons once again tried to attack, however, to their complete surprise, they couldn't move. Soon, they were all engulfed in a blue aura before they were suddenly slammed into each other. The last of the assaulting goons fell to the ground as the snow cushioned their fall, but they still withered in pain. The figure followed suit and touched-down onto the snowy plain. Both the leading and previously injured goons were left remaining.

"...Who are you?..." The lead goon asks with narrowed eyes.

"I've been given names in the past." The figure spoke. "However, I've always known as...'The White Mist'"

"Well, I hate to burst you bubble, but I'm going to have to kill you now."

The threatening goon raises his sword and points at the figure. Though, the figure shakes his head before he too raises his weapon. It was also a sword, but was made of green crystal. Just like the throwing-star from earlier. While it was jagged, it still was deadly looking as it floats in a blue aura.

"Don't make me do this."

"Well too bad, I want to."

ZAP

"GAHHH!!"

THUD

The figure was startled when his opponent suddenly fell to the ground in pain. He looks ahead to see the robot pony he was protecting. His foreleg was raised with a stream a smoke coming out of the hoof.

"...Thank you, my friend..."

"I heard all of the noise back in the cave." TOBOR said as he puts away his Plasma Cannon. "I saw the whole thing when I got out to investigate. That was amazing of what you did back there. I didn't know they were following me."

"I'm just happy to help." The figure too puts his weapon away. "Now, I say you should go and get the mare you were protecting."

"Huh? What do you mean-"

Suddenly, TOBOR chest started to glow orange. TOBOR knew what it was as he pixels out the glowing crystal.

"Cave, is that you?" TOBOR said.

"Yes, TOBOR. Me and my team are in route to your location. ETA in one minute. You should soon see four ships coming your way."

"Thanks, Cave. See you in a bit."

TOBOR puts away the crystal and turns back to the mystery figure.

"Say, I know this may sound rude, but what are you?" TOBOR asks. "Almost look like a pony, but what's with those... holes in your forelegs?"

"Well, I am indeed not a pony." The figure chuckles.

The figure then opens his hood to reveal a unique looking face. His skin was white, but there was no fur to be seen. The said skin seemed to be more skeletal and hard like a bug's. (I'm sorry if I can't describe correctly if you readers can see where this is going.) Though, what caught TOBOR's attention was the eyes. Instead of having pupils like the ponies TOBOR seen, they were straight up blue.

"I'm a Changeling."

Author's Note:

Hello, Everypony. It's me, Writer Page. Also known as The EnderPony Master.

I hoped you all like that new chapter. At least I posted it a lot sooner than the other one. Anyway, what will happen now that our heroes caught some of Morcubus' workers? How much trouble is Esma going to be in for her failures? Who is the Changeling, and what are his origins? Find out next time on... The Adventures of TOBOR!

Writer Page OUT!

Forgot to mention, these were the ships my associate, Galaxy of Equestria have suggested we use for the chapter.