• Published 21st May 2016
  • 3,289 Views, 141 Comments

The Adventures of T.O.B.O.R. - The EnderPony Master



During another test from Dr. F, Tobor the robot was accidentally sent to the land of Equestria. What will our test-bot do?

  • ...
6
 141
 3,289

Fire Wall



!Initiating System Reboot!

3

2

1

!ONLINE!



It was a beautiful morning in Sweet Apple Acres. The sunrise was a sight to see. That is, if you like to wake up early in the morning. For someponies, it's a little hard to stay awake and keep your mind clear, but for TOBOR, it was no problem. When TOBOR rebooted back online, the first thing he saw was the early sunlight that shined through the crack of the large barn doors Applejack left slightly opened. It was a bit of a surprise at first to the robot turned pony, but quickly found his composer after regaining his sight. This was always a rare moment for TOBOR to stare at the early beauty that lays in the horizon. In the Industrial District, it was always cloudy due to smoke from the nearby factories. The only time he got to see sunlight was outside the district, but never got the chance to experience something beautiful for both sunset and sunrise. TOBOR was just sitting there smiling. Feeling the small amount of heat shined on his metal frame.

"So beautiful..." TOBOR whispered to himself.

BARK! BARK!

TOBOR's little moment was interrupted by barking. TOBOR looked around his surroundings and found a brown and white dog. More specifically, a Border Collie after a quick scan with his sensors. He also discovered it was female.

"Oh, hey there little lady." TOBOR said softly.

The dog seemed to take notice of him speaking and started sniffing. TOBOR was a little nervous. He is really good with animals back on Rocket Reef Island on his and the other's last vacation, minus squirrels for obvious reasons. Usually, dogs would check TOBOR first before deciding to try and use him as a metal chew toy. Though, when the k-9 was done smelling, its tail wagged as it barks with joy to TOBOR's surprise.

"Y-you're... you're not going to bite me?" TOBOR asks with wide digital eyes.

The dog just barked again before whimpering. Begging for some petting. TOBOR smiled as he complies and starts petting. The dog was surprised to feel his hard metal hoof. She was used to soft and warm touches from her master. As weird as this sensation is, it is doing a better job at scratching some of her itches. TOBOR chuckled as the dog rolls over and barks happily as she receives belly rubs.

"You are just so cute." TOBOR then realized something thing. "Say, what a cute little doggie like you belong to?"

"She's mah dog."

TOBOR's thought was cut off by a voice. He looks up ahead and sees a small yellow filly wearing a big red bow. She had a red mane and tail. Though, to TOBOR's confusion, she didn't had a picture on her flank like all the other ponies he saw last night.

"Oh, hello there." TOBOR greeted. "Who are you?"

"My name's Apple Bloom," The filly responded. "I'm Applejack's little sister, and that's Winona. She's our dog."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Apple Bloom." TOBOR said letting the dog go. "Say, you said you were Applejack's sister?"

"Ya, and boy, she wasn't kidding when she said you were a strange feller."

"Well, I just needed some place to stay to recharge my battery."

"Your what? What's a battery?"

"Right, you guys never heard of it. Well, to be simple, it's something keeping me going and responsive." TOBOR explained.

"Uh... okay." Apple Bloom was confused, but took his words for it. "Anyway, Applejack wanted me to get you to meet the rest of the family."

"Oh yeah, I would like to meet them."

"Well then, come on! Our granny is almost done making breakfast!" Apple Bloom said excitedly as she gallops back towards the house along with Winona.

TOBOR can only chuckle at the little filly's antics. That girl is more active in the morning then the kids in district. When it was morning, they would just either go back to sleep till noon or stay inside and watch TV. That got TOBOR thinking. Where was he anyway? He already checked his maps and found nothing relatively close to his location. Maybe he was an a lone part of a country of some sort, or maybe he's in something far from that?

"Could I be in a different world?" TOBOR asks himself.

Though, he declined that idea. The only other worlds that is documented in his data base was the Nightmare Realm. Boy, that place was just awful. Who would even want to go there? Well, maybe that villain, Morcubus. That guy is still at large after retrieving him and that Special Agent Sam's girlfriend, Evelyn. TOBOR didn't know much about their relationship, but it was pretty obvious.

"Come on, TOBOR!" Apple Bloom called out. "What's taking you so long?!"

TOBOR snapped back into reality and quickly made his way out of the barn. He was greeted again by the little farm filly.

"What was the hold up back there?" Apple Bloom asks as they trot.

"It's nothing." TOBOR said. "I was just thinking about home."

"You're not from around here? You feeling homesick?"

"Well, actually... no. I'm not really from around here. And I'm actually glad to be away from home. It wasn't really the best place in the world."

"How bad is it?"

TOBOR thought for a moment. "It's always so cloudy there. Well, not like the white clouds you see everyday. It's actually black smoke than white clouds. It was so thick, you couldn't even see the sunlight."

"You mean like that?" Apple Bloom pointed a hoof to the sky.

TOBOR was confused as he traces her hoof. What he saw surprised him. True to her words, there was a huge formation of smoke pouring in the sky. TOBOR scanned the sky and trailed it to a mountain top where he can see it coming from inside a cave.

"What's causing all this smoke?" TOBOR asks to no one.

"TOBOR!"

TOBOR turned his gaze to a familiar voice. He sees Applejack galloping straight towards him and Bloom.

"Applejack, what's going on?" TOBOR asks.

"It's Twilight. She sent a message for us to meet her in Ponyville. She said she knows what's causing the smoke!" Applejack said.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

After telling Apple Bloom to stay inside the house, Applejack and TOBOR galloped their way towards Ponyville. Though, TOBOR had to slow down and let AJ keep up with him.


A few minutes later, the two finally made it to Ponyville, where they see the girls discussing something while the citizens were looking at the growing cloud of smoke. Probably wondering what's it about.

"Twilight," TOBOR said as he trots to her. "What's going on? Why is there smoke?"

"Is it a fire?" Fluttershy ask.

"No, Fluttershy." Twilight answered. "But don't worry, I've just received a letter from Princess Celestia informing me that it is not coming from a fire."

The girls and robot sighed in relief.

"It's coming from a dragon."

Everypony tensed up again as Fluttershy hides in her mane.

"A.... d-dragon?" Fluttershy squeaked.

"There's a dragon?" TOBOR asks.

"What in the name of all things cinnamon swirled is a full-grown dragon doing here in Equestria?" Applejack joined in.

"Sleeping." Twilight simply said.

"HUH?!" The girls were confused, minus TOBOR as he thinks.

"According to Princess Celestia, he's taking a nap." Twilight explained. "His snoring is what's causing all this smoke."

"He should really see a doctor. That doesn't sound healthy at all." Pinkie said.

"Well, at least he's not snoring fire. What are we meant to do about it?" Rarity asks.

"I'll tell you what we're meant to do. Give him the boot." Rainbow said throwing a couple of punches.

"We need to encourage him to take a nap somewhere else. Princess Celestia has given us this mission, and we must not fail." Twilight announced. "If we do, Equestria will be covered in smoke for the next one hundred years."

Fluttershy gasped.

"Hmph." Rarity huffed. "Talk about getting your beauty sleep."

"All right everypony, I need you to gather supplies quickly. We've got a long journey ahead of us. Let's meet back here in less than an hour." Twilight said.

"Okay, girls, you heard her." Rainbow said. "The fate of Equestria is in our hooves. Do we have what it takes?"

The girls made their agreement and went off to get supplies. Though, Fluttershy quietly took her leave last. TOBOR was by himself as he looks at the fuming mountain.

"Those girls don't stand a chance against that dragon." TOBOR said to himself. "I need to come along and make sure this works. A hundred years of darkness is not the only big problem they're gonna face if if this plan fails."

TOBOR can already imagine this beautiful place turning to nothingness as the landscape gets polluted by the acid rain the cloud of smoke created. Ponies will get sick, crops will wither, and their water will become poisonous to drink. It reminded him of-

"The district..." TOBOR narrowed his digital eyes. "I will not let that happen."

TOBOR turned towards the crowd.

"I should do crowd control before I go."

TOBOR readied himself as he amplifies his vocals.

"Attention, citizens of Ponyville!" TOBOR voice echoed.

The crowd brought their attention to the metal pony. Though, some were confused as to how this strange pony looked.

"Now, I know all of you are wondering, "What is up with the growing cloud of smoke?". Some ponies in the crowd nodded. "Well, I have gotten word from her majesty that a dragon is the cause of it."

The crowd gasped as some ponies looked like they're about to panic.

"Do not worry, everybody! We have a plan to deal with this situation. For now, I would advise for all of you to keep calm and stay indoors until further notice."

The crowd wasn't sure about it, but they complied and started going back to their own houses as instructed. TOBOR sighed with relief as the situation didn't turn into chaos.

"Well, that's taken care of." TOBOR said to no one. "Now all I have to do is wait."

TOBOR looked around and saw nothing particularly interesting.

"Maybe I should of had someone volunteered as neighborhood watch or something." TOBOR sighed. "Now I have to wait an hour with no one to talk to."

TOBOR grumbled as he just looks at the growing cloud of smoke. Although, a thought came to him.

"Wait... why couldn't this... Celestia deal with the problem herself." TOBOR narrowed his eye a bit. "It's obvious that she's royalty. No offense to the girls, but they don't look so... cut out for this. Why won't the Royal Guards handle this. It's their job to deal with this type of situation, isn't it?"

TOBOR is going to have questions about this later. But for now, he could do some research on dragons. With a final glance at the empty streets, TOBOR started heading his way to the Library. Though, another thought came to him.

"Where's the heck is the library?"


After a while of searching, TOBOR finally found the library. He was a bit annoyed that he search the entire town for the place and all he had to do was find a sign with a picture of a book on it. How come every shop in town was labeled with a picture instead of the name of the place? No matter, he's finally at his destination. TOBOR trotted to the door of the treehouse, which he thought was impressive, and walked straight in. He can see around him were books that rest against the wall-carved shelves. There were also a couple of tables and chairs here and there. Obviously for the readers that visit. TOBOR scanned the shelves and found what he needed. Before TOBOR could get the book, he heard a voice from another room.

"Hello? Who's there?" Somebody called out.

TOBOR recognized the voice as he makes his way to the shelf.

"It's me, Trixie." TOBOR said. "I just came here to do a little research."

The hidden show-mare came from the other room and was surprised to see the robot from last night.

"TOBOR?" Trixie said. "What are you doing here?"

"I was thinking I could do some research on dragons before I go with the girls on their little trip."

"So you're going with them too?"

"Yes, you're coming along?"

"No, I'm just going to stay here and look after the library for Twilight."

"Twilight's here?"

"Well, of course. She lives here you know."

TOBOR was confused at first, but then remembered hearing Twilight last night about letting Trixie stay at her treehouse. This made TOBOR chuckle a bit. When that bookworm said treehouse, she literally meant a 'treehouse'.

"Huh, that's good to know. Anyway, I have to go with them. I got to make sure that their little plan works." TOBOR said as he sits down and opens his book. "The one thing I know about dragons, is that they are very dangerous and can become really violent if tempered."

"You seem to care about them even though you barely know them."

"Well, yeah. I mean, why wouldn't I? Aside from my other fewer friends back home, they actually talk to me like I'm a real person instead of just a machine. One of them even offered me a place to stay."

TOBOR remembered when he first met the DJ at his first visit to the dance club. The place was new at the time. DJ Candy was a really cool gal. She always knows how to throw a party. So much techno and pop music. Along with laser lights and fog machines. After awhile, it became popular in the district. The best part was the dance competitions he and Candy would host. Those were good times. It was fun to do the 'Robot' with his friend.

"TOBOR?"

TOBOR snapped back to reality and faced the blue unicorn.

"Sorry, just had a moment in memory banks."

Ha! Get it?! Memory 'banks' and memory 'lane'?!

...

...

What? It's so terrible, that it doesn't even get cricket noises?

'Boy, it was beyond terrible. It was just sad.'

Shut up cricket! Your weren't the best guiding conscious in your time!

'I'm not that cricket you're thinking of, partner.'

Whatever, go... sing somewhere or something!

'Ah was as planning to. I'm out.'

Hop hop hop

Stupid cricket... I like to hear him make a better joke then me-

Writer?

Yes, Cherry?

The readers are waiting.

Huh?... A buck! I'm sorry guys. Let's get back on topic.

So anyway, TOBOR spent his time on gathering data on dragons as much as he can, but so far, there wasn't enough. Apparently, dragons aren't documented much. Trixie did mentioned that considering the size and power of dragons, ponies were too scared to analyze without becoming roasted. TOBOR was really getting confused by this. How is all of this even possible. Shouldn't someone even discovered this place by now? Then again, is he even in the same world he was before? TOBOR is becoming more and more nervous every time he gets that thought. If he is truly on another planet, or dimension, or whatever... is there even a way back?

"No. It's not possible." TOBOR denied himself. "There aren't any other worlds than mine and the Nightmare Realm. I'm still on Earth, in some isolated location. I'm going to get back home, be with my friends, reunite with my sister, and live partly happily ever after in the District!"

Even though he keeps telling himself it's impossible, a small part of him is starting to think that the impossible is starting to become possible.

"TOBOR, are you alright?"

TOBOR turns his gaze from the book he was reading to the show-mare.

"Well... a part of me is saying yes while the other is saying no." TOBOR sighed.

"Well, do you want to talk about it?" Trixie asks.

"I... I think that will help."

"Okay, what's wrong?" Trixie says as she sits next to him.

"Well..." TOBOR paused for a moment. "It's just that... I'm getting really worried about home."

"Your home? Are you homesick?"

"Well, yes and no. I'm missing my friends and family."

"Well, why not go back. Surely it is not too far."

"That's the problem. I don't think I can go back."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, this is just a small possibility, but I think... I'm in another world."

Trixie looks at the metal pegasus in confusion.

"How can you be from another world? You seem like a... partly normal pony to me."

"Well for starters, I wasn't always a pony."

"You weren't?" Trixie asks surprised. "What were you then?"

"I was still a robot, but I was bipedal and had similarities of a human."

"Did you say... human?" Trixie asks wide eyes to TOBOR confusion.

"Uh, yeah." TOBOR raised digital eyebrow. "You know about them?"

"I don't know much. They were just old ponies' stories. Nothing but myths."

"Well, I can confirm that they do exist." TOBOR thought of something. "You know, your taking this really normally."

"Well, when you're living in a world of magic, anything is possible." Trixie smirked. "I mean, there's a God of Chaos named, Discord."

"Discord?" TOBOR will have to research him too later on.

"It's a long story. But all that aside, if you're really from another world, maybe the Princess can help you. She is an alicorn."

"Alicorn?" TOBOR asks again.

"An alicorn is pony mixed with three races. The strength of an Earth pony, the flight of a pegasus, and the magic of a unicorn."

TOBOR seemed interested in the matter. He really needs to do some research.

"Anyway, like I said. If there's anypony that can help you, then it's the princess."

TOBOR gotten a little hope.

"Thank you, Trixie." TOBOR smiled. "I really needed someone to talk to."

"Your welcome." Trixie smile back. "After all, that's what friends for, right?"

TOBOR suddenly had a thought.

"By the way, where is Twilight and Spike anyway?" TOBOR ask putting the book away.

"Spike is at Fluttershy's cottage taking care of her animals, while Twilight and the others left to see the dragon." Trixie explained.

"They left already?! How long did I studied?"

"I say about an hour and a half."

"An hour and a half?!" TOBOR yelled in surprise. "I didn't realize it was that long."

TOBOR quickly trotted to the door.

"I got to go! Thanks again for the talk, Trixie!" TOBOR said as he activates his boosters and flew high into the sky.

TOBOR scanned around the mountain with his visual sensors for the girls.



!Targets Found!

~Deploying tracking sequence~



TOBOR HUD shows that the girls were in some sort of chasm. After another quick scan, he sees that the structure is not stable. Before TOBOR can set a course for landing, a loud voice sounded off. More specifically, Fluttershy.

"AVALANCHE!!"

Pretty soon, the whole land mass around them started falling apart as a rockslide began. TOBOR increased his speed as he flies faster towards the girls. Everypony didn't waste anytime as they galloped as fast as they can to the safe zone.

"Come on, everypony! Hurry!" Twilight cried out.

"HELP!"

Twilight, along with the others stopped as they turn to see Fluttershy get caught by falling rocks.

"Fluttershy!" They shouted.

Before the girls could run back and save their friend, a bunch of boulders rolled in between them. Cutting them off from their trapped friend.

"You guys go on ahead!" Rainbow Dash yells. "I'll get Fluttershy!"

"Rainbow! Wait!" Twilight yells back.

"Come on, Twi! We got to get to safety!" Applejack said.

Twilight looked unsure, but nodded as she runs with the others. She hopes that Rainbow will get to Fluttershy in time.


Rainbow Dash soars through the air as she dodges rock after rock. She was getting close to her fallen friend.

"Don't worry, Shy! I'm coming!" Dash sounds off.

Though, before she could get any closer, a rock came falling down and hit her straight in the wing. The sudden pressure was enough to make Dash yell in pain as she comes crashing down.

"Ugh! Fluttershy! NO!" Dash cries out as she sees more boulders coming down.

She struggles to get up, but she new she couldn't reach Fluttershy in time. All she could do was watch as the upcoming boulders are about to crush her shy friend.

"...no..."

When the worst was about to come, something zoomed by and crashed through the large boulder, scattering it to pieces. That something was non other than... a separate foreleg?


Moments before collision...

As TOBOR was picking up speed, he was shocked to see Fluttershy get cut off from the others. TOBOR can also see Rainbow Dash flying back towards Fluttershy. He was hoping she would make it in time, but a sense of dread came to him as he sees Dash get hit by a piece of falling rocks as she comes crashing down. The situation was becoming more dangerous by the minute for TOBOR. He had to think fast.

"Sim's dammit." TOBOR silently cursed. "How do I save them both?!"

Suddenly, an idea hovered in TOBOR's head. He remembered his upgrades he received from his last update. One of them included increased acrobatic skills! With a plan, TOBOR raised his right foreleg and aimed at his target.

"I got to make this shot count!"



!Initiating Targeting Sequence!

...

~TARGET LOCKED~



With final checks, TOBOR detached his foreleg as it rockets its way straight towards the upcoming boulder.


Fluttershy was surprised when the boulder that was coming down on her exploded to pieces. She thought her was life was over the second she saw the large rock coming down on her. She looked around and saw to her relief was Rainbow Dash. Though, she noticed that her rainbow friend was struggling to get to her.

"Rainbow!" Fluttershy yelled. "Are you okay?!"

"I'll be fine." Dash grunted in pain. "But are you okay? That thing was about to crush you!"

"I'm okay, but I can't move. My hoof is stuck."

Rainbow look around and can see that indeed Fluttershy's back hoof was stuck under some rocks. Without hesitation, Dash went in and tried to move the rock pile.

"Ugh! I can't lift these stupid rocks!" Dash struggled.

"Perhaps I can be of assistants?"

The two pegasi looked forward and saw to their surprise was TOBOR.

"TOBOR?! When did you get here?" Dash asks.

"I flew straight over here a few minutes ago. Sorry if I was late. I got caught up reading at the library."

Fluttershy suddenly noticed that TOBOR was missing a body part.

"TOBOR! What happened to your leg?!" She gasped.

"Oh, don't worry about it." TOBOR chuckled a bit as his missing leg came back and reattached itself to its master. "It's part of my new programming. Besides, it's going to take a lot more than that to damage Titanium."

"Titanium?" Dash asks.

"I'll tell you all about it later." TOBOR said as he starts digging Fluttershy out of her little tomb.

"Yeah, we really need to have a talk when we get back to the library. I got so many questions you need to answer."

A sudden loud snore echoed as it caused more rocks to fall. The ground shook.

"Alright, let's get out of this deathtrap."

"Are you okay to fly? I saw that fall earlier when I was flying by." TOBOR asks.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I've been through worse."

TOBOR nodded as both ponies took flight back to the others. With Fluttershy in TOBOR's grasp of course. When they returned to the others, they were surrounded by their worried friends as they asks questions.

"Girls, we're fine." TOBOR chuckled. "Everything is alright."

"That was amazing, TOBOR!" A pink mare that TOBOR didn't recognize shouted.

"Who are you-"

"My name is Pinkie Pie!" The excited mare said. "You must be TOBOR! Dashie told me about you! It's so exciting to meet a robot! I have so many questions! What is your favorite color?! Why are you made of metal?! What kind of cake do you like?! DO YOU LIKE PARTIES?!!"

TOBOR can already tell that this mare was going to be a hand... or hooful in the future. She kind of reminds him of his sister.

"Pinkie," Dash intervenes. "You can ask him all your questions later. Right now, we need to worry more about an oversized lizard bring absolute darkness to Equestria."

"Oh! I almost forgot! Sorry, Toby, but well talk later." Pinkie said as she backs away a bit.

TOBOR flinched at the mention of his nickname. Now she is really becoming more like Makoto.

"I knew you were strong when you punched that Ursa, but that was real impressive, TOBOR." AJ said.

"Darling, that was heroic of you to save our friends." Rarity said.

"How did you do that?" Twilight questioned as she looks closer at TOBOR's foreleg. "How did your foreleg fly on its own?"

"All questions will be answered after this mission. I actually wanted to have a talk with this Princess Celestia of yours." TOBOR said.

"That might be a good idea." Everypony then started to continue their way up the trail. "Anyway, thank you, TOBOR for saving Fluttershy and Rainbow."

"Hey, I helped too!" Rainbow said.

"Yes you did, and that was really brave you to look out for your friends." TOBOR said.

"Thanks..." Dash blushed a little from the compliment.

Everypony then started to make their way to the top of the mountain. On the way, TOBOR asks Twilight how did Fluttershy's sudden shout, which she blushed sheepishly, caused the massive landslide. Yet, the dragon's snoring did not. To that, Twilight actually didn't thought about it as now just as confused. Though, TOBOR just shrugs and says its not important.


A little time later, everypony made it to their destination. Twilight then started planning on how they were going to confront the dragon. Though, TOBOR wasn't paying attention as he sees Fluttershy slowly making her way to a large rock.

"Fluttershy?"

The shy mare squeaked before facing TOBOR.

"Where are you going?" TOBOR asks.

"I-I... I can't do this." Fluttershy sighs sadly.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't face the d-dragon."

"But I thought that was the reason you went with the others in the first place."

"I-I did... but that wasn't really why I came."

TOBOR was starting to connect the dots to this problem.

"Let me guess, you didn't really wanted to go and would rather stay in the safety and comfort of home. Although despite your efforts to deny, you were pressured into coming along because you were too scared to tell them, no?" TOBOR said.

Fluttershy looked at TOBOR in surprise.

"How did you know?"

"I had the same problem like that once." TOBOR sighed.

"You did?" Fluttershy asks. "What happened? If you don't mind telling."

"It's alright." TOBOR said. "Well... it all started 12 years ago. I was with my creator, Dr. F at the time. We both went on a small vacation to the beach called the Boardwalk. Yeah, it wasn't really a clever name. Come to think it, none of the other places had good names."

TOBOR realizes that he's getting of track.

"Anyway, I was having a good time splashing in the water, building sandcastles, dancing to some music. I really had a fun time there. I even met a giant squid and had a tea party with it."

"That sounds like fun." Fluttershy smiled.

"Yeah." Though, TOBOR's smile turned to a frown. "Although, it didn't last long."

"What happened?"

"I was minding my own business when that so called 'Special Agent Sam' came and asked me to do a water expedition. They said it was suppose to help them with their case of some kind, but I refused. I had of phobia of kelp. I know it may be just an undersea plant, but they grossed me out."

"What did they do to make you go?"

"Well, when I wasn't looking, they rearranged my programming so that I have a phobia of squirrels instead of kelp. They kind of just forced me to go down in that lagoon."

"That sounds awful!"

"It was." TOBOR hung his head. "And the worse part about it is that I can't fully interact with other animals."

"You can talk to animals too?"

'Too?' TOBOR thought. 'Does that mean she can? I'll ask about it later.'

"No." TOBOR chuckled. "I meant I have a way with animals. I even managed a petting zoo back on another one of our so called 'vacations'. The main problem is that I have trouble handling certain kinds because some of them resembles a squirrel."

"Oh..." Fluttershy said sadly. "I'm so sorry."

"It's alright." TOBOR smiled softly before becoming determined. "Though, the point is that you have a choice, Fluttershy. All you have to do is tell them you can't do this. The others may be relying on you for this mission, but they should of took some consideration for your well-being."

Fluttershy looked at TOBOR with a smile. Though, she was feeling a little funny around TOBOR. Even though they met each other last night, this pony was being so nice to her. Other ponies would just give a quick greetings and be other their way, or don't even notice her. They would always be so forward and it made her nervous, but... she felt very comfortable when she is around TOBOR.

Before Fluttershy could say anything, a huge roar shook the ground. Both pegasi stood their ground, well... TOBOR did while Fluttershy hid in her mane. TOBOR turned around and saw Pinkie get thrown out of the cave. To TOBOR's confusion, she was covered in popped balloons and other gags.

"Well, that didn't work." TOBOR heard Rainbow sigh irritably.

"I never would of thought somepony wouldn't like having a party." Pinkie whimpered.

"Alright." Twilight said. "I guess Fluttershy is up next. Fluttershy!"

TOBOR heard an 'eep' as he turns back around to see the shy mare hide behind the rock they were next to. He sighed. He knew she couldn't stand up for herself by her own,

"Fluttershy, we need you." Twilight said as the others come closer.

TOBOR looked at the hiding mare and back at the others before sighing.

"Girls... Fluttershy can't help you on this one." TOBOR said.

"What do you mean she can't?"

"I mean she can't. She's too scared to face that thing."

"Oh come on!" Dash sound annoyed.

"But we need her help." Twilight said. "She can be able to talk with him. She could be able to convince him to leave."

"I highly doubt that. I heard you were going to yourself earlier, but from the looks of some bits of ashes in your mane, it didn't go well." TOBOR said. "If you couldn't talk to it, then what makes you think it will work with Fluttershy?"

"That's what I thought!" Dash said. "I say we go in their and fight that thing!"

"That would be a very fatal mistake, Dash." TOBOR said. "From what I gathered in the library, dragons have very tough scales. You may look physically fit, but I don't think you can do much damage."

"Are you saying I'm weak!"

"In a way, yes. That dragon will be chomping on your flanks faster than you can say 'oops'."

"We'll see about that!" Dash said as she flies into the cave.

"Dash! What are you doing?!" Twilight shouted.

"Rainbow, get back here you hot-headed fool!" TOBOR yelled.

Though, to TOBOR's frustration, the rainbow mare didn't listen. Though, a moment later, another roar echoed before Dash was launched from the cave as she collides with the others. They were now in a pile. It was a good thing TOBOR was able to get out of the way thanks to his robotic reflexes.

"Ugh, how come you didn't catch us?!" Dash groaned.

"If you girls crashed into me, I would of broken one of you! I'm made of metal!" TOBOR argued.

TOBOR looked up to see the dragon coming out of the cave. Now that he had a good look, the beast was big. It was probably big as that Ursa from last time. Its scale was red, with yellow and red irises.



!Target Analyzed!

Species: Dragon (Alpha)

ATK: 32
DEF: 65

Danger Level: High

Bio:
~Dragons are known for their greedy, prideful, and intimidating nature. Ponies have not documented much on these overgrown reptiles. Dragons have the tendency to go and steal from villages and keep their acquired treasures in caves or other hidden location. When confronting a dragon, please be cautious and not to provoke the said dragon. The option of fighting one must only be used if last resort. Dragons have very tough scales that can protect them from fire, magic, and other physical attacks. Though, as tough as these creatures are, they are very arrogant and are not good flyers when it comes to sharp turns. Some theorized that lightning can have some what of an affect in stunning the aggressor for a short time.



Okay, it is said that fighting it is not the best option, but at this point, TOBOR was starting to think it will have to be. Though, it's going to be tough. Thanks to its defenses, the robotic claws will lead to denting, and plasma blaster won't do much damage. Sure, it is a mix of fire and electricity, but it only gives off a small amount of charge.

'I guess I will have to rely on my strength.' TOBOR thought. 'Maybe if I hit him in the right spot. Yeah... that might work.'

Though, before TOBOR can do anything, something very unexpected happened. And that something is Fluttershy scolding the dragon herself.

"How dare you..." Fluttershy was getting angry. "How dare you! Listen here, mister. Just because you're big doesn't mean you get to be a bully! You may have huge teeth, and sharp scales, and snore smoke, and breathe fire. But you do not-- I repeat-- You do not! Hurt! My! Friends! You got that?"

TOBOR was shocked. Not too long ago, this mare was scared to confront this dragon. But now, apparently the tables have turned.

"Well?"

"But that rainbow one kicked me." The dragon said which surprised TOBOR.

'It can talk this whole time?!' TOBOR thought.

"And I am very sorry about that. But you're bigger than she is, and you should know better. You should also know better than to take a nap where your snoring can become a health hazard to other creatures."

"But I--"

"Don't you 'but I' me, mister. Now what do you have to say for yourself? I said, what do you have to say for yourself?"

The dragon kept whimpering until it came to the point he started crying.

"There, there. No need to cry." Fluttershy suddenly started comforting. "You're not a bad dragon, you just made a bad decision. Now go pack your things. You just need to find a new place to sleep. That's all."

TOBOR smiled. Even though this... unexpected event happened, the mission was a success. Nothing can go wrong.



!Uknown Virus Detect!

~Please keep distance until area is safe~



TOBOR was confused when his HUD showed, but soon realized that its saying a potential virus. Though, this also confused him. What virus was it? Where did it came from?

"What the heck?" TOBOR silently said to himself.

Though, before he can compute on what's happening, the dragon that he thought Fluttershy had under control started to go from crying to growling as it clutches its head with its claws. Before Fluttershy could ask what's wrong, she was met with a swipe from the dragon and was sent flying towards her friends as they once again become a group pile. TOBOR was shocked. What caused to the dragon to suddenly turn aggressive?

'What's happening?!'

Suddenly, he spots small specks of red pixels floating around the dragon's head as its eyes turned from their original yellow and red to gold and black irises. It let out a roar that made the ground around them shake more rapidly as some parts of the cliff that was near them fall. There was only two things TOBOR could say before the dragon let loose a wall of fire that was coming right at him and the others.

"Bolt. Me."

Author's Note:

Hello, everypony! It's me, Writer Page. Also known as The EnderPony Master.

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry if this chapter took so long, but I had to do some last minute work our teachers gave us before school was over, it sucks, I know.

But now, SUMMER BREAK IS HERE! :pinkiehappy:

Now that I have all the time I want, I can work full/part time on my stories.

Though, before I go, I just want to clarify a few things.

1.) Some of you might see some grammar and/or misspelling in this new series. The reason why is that I'm the only one that is going to be working on it. I might ask GOE (Galaxy of Equestria) for some advise, considering he's my top and only advisers, I'm going to work on this series partly alone. I figure it can help me improve on my writing skills.

2.) I will mostly use music from the game, Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2. It has that kind of orchestra theme to it that I think goes with very well. Unless you readers have a better source that doesn't involve Mario, I'm happy to know about it, but it has to have that kind of movement and theme that fits the setting of chapters. :pinkiesmile:

Yeah, I'm a sucker when it comes to the classics... and also suits. :twilightsheepish:

3.) I can take criticism well, but let's all be adult or teens here and not use profanity when giving a review. It is uncalled for. I know I show a little in the chapter, but I at least some what censor it for other young viewers. So please, no profanity.:trixieshiftright:

4.) Finally, I will have a bit of a hard time when I want to start on the new chapters. Even though its Summer, my mother can be a bit of a doozy when it come to chores. You guys don't even know. :facehoof:

Well, that's it for now. Please like and subscribe (I think that's how you say it.:twilightblush:) and I'll see you all next time on The Adventures of TOBOR!

HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!!