• Published 21st May 2016
  • 3,289 Views, 141 Comments

The Adventures of T.O.B.O.R. - The EnderPony Master



During another test from Dr. F, Tobor the robot was accidentally sent to the land of Equestria. What will our test-bot do?

  • ...
6
 141
 3,289

Cyber Gossiping (Part 1)

It was a good morning for TOBOR. He felt fully recharged when he woke up that morning. He remembered last night. That night felt magical when he slept beside Fluttershy. Though, he wished he had skin. Her fur would of felt even better. Then again, would he be soft too?

"Why am I having these thoughts?" TOBOR shook his head. "Eh, no matter. I wonder where Fluttershy is."

TOBOR carefully got out of bed and made his way down the stairs. When he went down, there was no signs of the shy mare in sight. All there was in the living room and kitchen, after checking of course, were some of the friendly forest animals that were minding their own business.

"Where is Fluttershy? More importantly, what time is it?"

TOBOR went back to the kitchen and looked at the clock. It showed that it was five minutes close to ten o'clock.

"Gee, I must of oversleep last night, or is it overcharged?" TOBOR said to nopony.

Suddenly, TOBOR felt something tap his foreleg. He looks down and finds Angel trying to get his attention.

"Oh, morning, Angel." TOBOR greeted. "How are you this morning."

All TOBOR got in response was a piece of paper being waved in Angel's paw.

"It that for me?"

Angel nodded as he passes the paper to the white robot. TOBOR took the paper.

"Huh, it's a note." TOBOR said as he scans through the said note.

Dear, TOBOR

I went to town to visit Rarity. I thought of bringing you along, but I didn't want to disturb you. You looked cute sleeping. S-So... feel free to stick around or leave if y-you want to. Talk to you later.

-Fluttershy

P.S.
Could you feed Angel for me? T-That is... if you could. His brunch is in the fridge in the kitchen.

"So she's in town? That's good to know." TOBOR said to himself. "I wonder why Fluttershy scribbled that spot. Guess I'll never know."

After feeding Angel, TOBOR walked out of the cottage and took flight towards Ponyville. Little did he knows that a mysterious feathery creature was watching from the distance before it started following.


While TOBOR flew his way towards town with his boosters, he starts thinking what he should do.

"Well, since I'm going into town, I might as well visit that music store. I've been meaning to look into that place since yesterday." TOBOR said to himself again. "I really need to stop talking to myself."

TOBOR finally made it to the entrance of town as he lands. Though, something was different. The town was quiet. A little too quiet. There was no pony to be seen in TOBOR's view.

'Where is everypony?' TOBOR thought. 'I thought the locals would be out at this time of day.'

TOBOR continues to walk through town. Although, a few moments later, TOBOR's sensors finally picked up readings of ponies present.

"Wait if they're here, then where are they? Are they hiding?" TOBOR said as he scans the area.

TOBOR's question was answered as he spots pairs of eye peeking through windows from inside their houses.

"Okay, they are hiding theory is confirmed. Now the question is, who or what are they hiding from?"

TOBOR activates his Plasma Cannon. If these ponies are hiding, then there must be danger somewhere around here.

"Pst! TOBOR over here!"

TOBOR heard someone calling for him. He turns to see Pinkie Pie waving at him. Beckoning him to come inside quickly.

"Pinkie? What is going on? Why is everypony hiding?" TOBOR asks.

"Come on! You have to hide! Before she comes!" Pinkie says as she tries to push TOBOR, but fails from the robot's weight.

"Pinkie, I can escort myself in. I'm not going to budge."

Pinkie sheepishly lets go of TOBOR before they both quickly went inside. When they went inside, TOBOR sees the girls, including Spike. Well, Rarity was on the floor fainted to the robot's confusion.

"Girls? What are you all hiding in the dark?" TOBOR asks as he puts his weapon away.

"We're hiding from her!" Applejack said.

Everypony, minus Twilight and Trixie gasped.

"Did you also see Zecora too?" Applebloom asks.

"Applebloom! What did I just said earlier!" Applejack scolded.

"Zecora? Who is Zecora?" TOBOR asks.

"Zecora is the zebra that everypony think is so~ scary." Twilight explained.

"She is! She lives in the Everfree Forest! Doing evil, sinister things in her hut!" Pinkie said. "She is so evil, I even wrote a song!"

"Oh, Celestia. Not again!"

"She's an evil enchantress! She does evil dances-"

"STOP! CUT! HOLD ON A SEC!" TOBOR interrupted loudly. "Why are you calling her evil? What have she done to earn that kind of reputation?"

"Well, she mysterious." Fluttershy said.

"She is sinister." Rainbow added.

"And she spooooooooky~" Pinkie finished.

TOBOR gave them once again his signature 'Are you kidding me?' look.

"Those are your opinions. They sound like nothing but lot of gossip and rumors." TOBOR said.

"That's what I've been saying to them!" Twilight said.

"What does she do that make ponies scared of her?"

"Well, from what me and Twilight heard from these girls." Trixie starts explaining. "This.... Zecora pony-"

"Zebra." Twilight corrected.

"Right. She comes into Ponyville at least once every month, walking by the shops around town, and she for some reason, digs in the ground."

"That's it?" TOBOR asks.

"What do you mean 'That's it?'?" Rainbow said. "It's creepy when she just digs into the ground!"

"She could be digging for innocent creatures." Fluttershy squeaked.

TOBOR could hear Pinkie say 'Evil Enchantress' in the background.

"I'm not sure why she digs in the dirt, but there's always a reason for it." TOBOR counters.

"Yeah, but I heard that she eats hay." Pinkie said.

"You all eat hay."

"That's what I said too!" Twilight added.

"But I heard it's the evil way she eats hay." Pinkie tried to counter.

"Okay! That's it!" TOBOR said as he stomps to the door.

"TOBOR! Where are you going?!"

"Well, unlike you selfish ponies, minus Twilight and Trixie of course, I'm going to go out there and give this Zecora a warm welcome."

"You can't! She's very dangerous!" Pinkie tries to stop TOBOR.

"Oh, it's not really her you should be worried about."

TOBOR lifts a hoof and replaces it with a razor sharp cutters. Pinkie sees this and backs away immediately in fear. The others were shocked.

"You should worry about me." TOBOR said firmly. "I can turn from a peaceful service droid to a very lethal combat robot."

TOBOR puts his weapon away as he opens the door.

"Oh, and, Pinkie..." TOBOR glared. "For somepony who always makes friends, you sure are doing a lousy job showing any friendship with Zecora."

With that, TOBOR walks out and shuts the door behind him. Leaving a bunch of even more shocked ponies and a very guilty Pinkie Pie.


Author's Note: I would like to warn you readers that I'm not really good at Zecora's rhyming. So please, try to bear with me here.

As TOBOR walk away from the building in search of Zecora, he begins to rethink his behavior.

"Maybe I shouldn't talked to Pinkie like that." TOBOR said to himself. "I should of taken some consideration for their opinions."

TOBOR shook his head.

"No. They saw what I'm capable of and where I'm from, and they are still are my friends. If they were able to accept someone like me, then they should too accept sompony like Zecora."

Just then, TOBOR's sensors found his target. After checking if his weapons were ready, he made his way to the hooded pony. Even though he doubts that he will need his said weapons.

"Hello there, miss. My name is TOBOR. I would like to be the first to welcome you to Ponyville." TOBOR said kindly.

"Oh, well thank you." Zecora smiled. "For so long, I've never been greeted to. It is my luck to be welcomed by you."

'Wow, she rhymes.' TOBOR thought.

"I'm just being nice it all." TOBOR said sheepishly. "By the way, what are you doing digging?"

"Oh, I have been digging these grounds in search of seeds. Everytime I'm near, they would ignore my pleads."

TOBOR didn't like what he was hearing. The nerve of these ponies. There was one option.

"Hey, how about I help you." TOBOR offers.

"You want to help me? Do you have somewhere else to be?" She said surprised.

"Nah, I got nothing else to do today. I would like to help out a new friend."

Zecora smiled as she now has a friend.

"Thank you, TOBOR. I will remember this day. Now, let us go, there is a place we must go for this way."

TOBOR and Zecora headed off to get all the herbs and other ingredients Zecora needed. The ponies still feared Zecora to TOBOR's disappointment. Though, after a quick preview of his Plasma Cannon, he was able to get them both in each shop. For most of the time, the shop keepers just wanted both ponies to leave quickly after they made their purchases. Some might of opened up a bit after some explanation from our robot friend, but most of the others still feared the cloaked zebra.

Right now, they were walking down a path in the Everfree Forest. TOBOR was able to carry everything he and Zecora bought in his storage unit.

"So, you live in the Everfree Forest?" TOBOR asks.

"Indeed I do. It is where I get some of the herbs I use for my brew." Zecora said.

"Huh, that's cool."

A little time later and both equines made it to the hut. After setting Zecora stuff down and saying their goodbyes, TOBOR was now by himself.

"Well, since I'm out here, I might as well check out that waterfall I saw yesterday."

Before TOBOR can make a move, a screech sound off from above. TOBOR looks up to see an eagle soaring in the sky. This brought a bit of pride seeing an eagle.

"Ah, the mighty eagle. Most majestic creatures." TOBOR said to himself.

As TOBOR continues his little journey, the eagle comes swooping down and flies in front of the white robot.

"Oh, it's you again." TOBOR smiled. "I'm sorry, but I don't have anything to feed you. You could try talking to a pony name Fluttershy. She's not far from here."

TOBOR tries once again to walk away, but the eagle flies in front. Stopping the robot in his path. This was confusing TOBOR. What was up with this bird? Why was it following him? Though, TOBOR notices that the bird was nudging it's head in the other direction. Was it trying to say something?

"You... you want me to follow you?" TOBOR asks still confused.

The bird screeches as it starts flying in the direction is pointed. TOBOR didn't know why, but he felt a strange vibe that this bird was somewhat... important. With no other option, TOBOR went after the bird as he avoids branches and oncoming forest animals.

"Hey, wait up!" TOBOR yelled as he gallops behind.

Little did he knew once again, a small filly was trying to keep up with the fast moving metal pony.

Author's Note:

Hey, it's me, Writer Page. Also known as, The EnderPony Master.

I hoped you like the chapter. Now normally, I would only put up a Part 1 & 2 chapters when it's an important off-show event or when the major villain episodes begin, but I decided that I would change that rule just once. I only did this because I have gotten inspiration and now I wanted to add more to this chapter.

Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. See you all next time on The Adventures of TOBOR!