• Published 21st May 2016
  • 3,289 Views, 141 Comments

The Adventures of T.O.B.O.R. - The EnderPony Master



During another test from Dr. F, Tobor the robot was accidentally sent to the land of Equestria. What will our test-bot do?

  • ...
6
 141
 3,289

Bugs & Glitches (Part 2)

What was only of five minutes, felt like five hours for both the racing daredevil and traveling magician. The two mares were already getting tired from carrying the heavy titanium pony.

"How much further, Trixie?!" I'm getting tired of carrying this over-grown tin can... no offense, TOBOR." Dash said.

All Dash got in response was more glitchy whines from white pony.

"It should be around here somewhere." Trixie said putting TOBOR down. "Let's just take a break. Oh my Celestia, my horn feels like it's going to fall off."

"What happen to the whole 'Quit complaining'?" Dash smirked.

"Your just as tired too, Dash."

"Whatever. Say, I'm going to fly up ahead and see if this guy's place is near."

"Fine, but please hurry. I don't like being alone in this forest."

"Don't worry. There nothing around here-"

BANG

"OW!"

Just when Dash was taking flight, she felt her head hit something hard.

"Are you alright?" Trixie asks.

"Yeah, but I hit something." Dash groaned as she rubs her head.

"Hit what exactly? There's nothing in front of you."

Dash looks back up to see that there was indeed nothing in sight.

"The hay?"

Carefully, Dash flies forward a bit before she felt her hoof felt-

"A wall?"

"What are you talking about? What wall?"

"Trixie... I think there's something invisible."

"Invisible?" Trixie was confused before she too went up and felt the see-through wall. "What the? It is a wall! A metal one too."

"I told you!" Dash then realized something. "Wait. Is this that mystery stallion's place?"

"Well, the crystal is glowing bright. This must be it."

"But why would this guy turn his own house invisible? And why made out of metal?"

"I'm not sure, but I have to admit. This pony must know some advance magic to keep this cloaking spell up this long."

"Well, can you get rid of it?"

"As much as I don't want to mess with another fellow mage's work, we do need to find the front door."

Trixie's horn glows for a moment before it fades, leaving Trixie confused.

"This is strange."

"What?"

"I scanned the area and I don't sense any source of magic."

"Really?"

"Yes. Although, I am sensing a lot of electrical currents."

"How? I don't see any lighting-rod towers. Only Cloudsdale and Manehatten has them."

"I don't know, Dash. I guess we'll find out once we get inside."

"How are we going to-"

CLICK

Trixie and Dash were both startled by a clicking noise. Soon, the 'house' flickered before finally showing itself to the mares' surprise.

"What the buck is this?!" Dash once again yells.

"Why are you asking me the questions?! I don't know what the hay this is!" Trixie yells back.

Before the two blue mares can continue arguing, a door of some kind suddenly opens up to reveal a rather unhappy... dog?

"Can you two fillies please keep it down out here?!" They dog rudely says. "Me and my associate is trying to fix the-"

The dog stops to see a familiar robot pony lying on the ground motionless with a blue screen covering his eyes.

"TOBOR?!" The dog shouts as it runs down a ramp. "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!!"

Static was the only thing the dog got as a response.

The dog shots its head up and stares at the two mares with fury.

"Who are you two?! What have you two done?!"

Trixie and Dash just stared as they try to comprehend what is going on. First, they find that the house was invisible in the Everfree, then they find out that the house wasn't even a house to begin with, now they're being interrogated by a dog.

"Answer me!"

They both snapped back into reality.

"Hey! We didn't do anything to him!" Dash said.

"That's right! We were simply taking our friend to... who owns this thing." Trixie explained.

"Likely story!" The dog barked. "Me and my partner received a call from TOBOR 15 minutes ago. Not only that, but my sensors shows me both your magical aura and hoofprint DNA's all over him!"

"For the last time, we didn't do anything wrong!!" Dash glared.

"Still going with that excuse? Fine! I guess I'll be doing a bit of interrogation myself!" The robotic dog said. "You two are coming with me."

"Like hay we're going anywhere with you!"

"I'm not giving you any chances. Come with me now, or I will use force!"

"Oh yeah?! Well bring it on then, pet!"

The dog paused as his eyes widened for a moment. Soon, its shocked expression morphed into one of rage.

"Should of a stayed silent there, Skittles." The dog growled as he charged.

Dash quickly dodged and bucked the K-9 into a tree. The dog grunted as he lands back down.

"Dash! What are you doing?!" Trixie yelled.

"He was attacking us, Trixie!" Dash argued.

"But he's just a dog!"

"That can talk, and big as a pony?! No way! It's trying to- GAH!"

Dash didn't even get to finish arguing as she now lays on ground with a burnt mark on her side. Trixie looks up to see that it was the dog again, but this time, a silver baton was floating by its side.

"I warned you, Skittles! Now you're in big trouble for sure!" The dog said.

Trixie stares at Dash before turning her gaze towards the dog.

"How dare you?!" Trixie shouted.

Trixie's horn charged up and shot a blue bolt towards the dog, but the shot didn't do anything but bounce off the K-9. The dog didn't even flinched.

"What... but-"

"You didn't think I would make the same mistake, did you?" The dog smirked as a shield flickered for a mere second. "Now why don't you be a good little pony and come with me."

"I'm not going out without a fight!"

"So be it then." Sighed irritably.

Just as both pony and dog was about to fight, another voice called out from the... hideout.

"Ocean?! What's all the ruckus about?!" The new voice asked.

"I'm trying to capture these intruders!"

A moment later, a white unicorn stallion came walking out from the entrance. The stallion was by far the biggest pony Trixie has ever scene to her shock.

"Intruders? Who would be stupid enough to wonder aimless in this forest- GASP!"

The moment the stallion saw Trixie, he froze where he stood. Silence was the only thing present as nopony said a thing. That is, until the dog finally spoke.

"Uh... Sir? Are you alright?" The dog asks, but still stays cautious.

The stallion seems to snapped back into reality before speaking.

"Y-Yes. I'm fine." The stallion stuttered a bit. "Ocean... stand down."

"What?! But, Sir-"

"I said, Stand. Down." The stallion firmly said. "That is an order."

The dog was taken back by the pony's tone, but complied and backed up a bit from the mares. Trixie was relieved that the stallion intervened, but now she was more confused than ever.

"Pardon me, but what in Tartarus is going on?!" Trixie was starting to lose her patience.

"I can tell you are very confused from all this."

"Of course I'm confused! Actually, I'm beyond confused, I'm bucking clueless. First we fine a glowing crystal with a 'mystery' voice speaking, then we find an invisible hideout, and now your pet attacked me and my friend!!"

"I'm not a pet!" The dog shouted.

"Ocean, what did I just say?" The stallion warned.

The dog, who is apparently named Ocean, stayed silent after giving Trixie a hard glare.

"Anyway, I'm deeply sorry for what happened to you and your friend"

"I can accept your apology if you help us fix our friend." Trixie said. "From what you said before from that crystal, you both seemed to know each other."

The stallion looked past the group and saw TOBOR lying on the ground motionless.

"Ah yes. Your friend, TOBOR and I met each other a couple of days ago."

"So does that mean you can fix him?"

"Of course. I will also help treat your injured friend there. Once again, I am deeply sorry for it."

Trixie was now more calm as she now knows that this pony is not a threat.

"Thank you. I appreciate it." Trixie realized something. "By the way, I never gotten your name."

"I know, and it was rude of me. My name is Cave Johnson. I am a maintenance/repair droid. Kind of like your friend, TOBOR."

"So you're a robot too?"

"Yes, and not only am I a repair-bot, but I am the new captain of this ship."

"A captain?" Trixie said surprised.

"Yes. Now, I know you have many questions you want answered. I will answer any you have for me once I help your friends."

"I would like that."

Cave nodded as the little lightbulb on his horn glowed. Soon, a pair of what seems to be stretchers float from the 'ship'. Cave then levitates both organic and non-organic ponies onto the stretchers and carries them back inside the large ship.

"Just follow them. They will be heading to the infirmary. They light trails in the hallways will guide you if you get lost. The ship is rather large and easy to get lost."

"Thank you." Trixie said as she follows her friends inside.

There was moment of silence before Ocean spoke.

"Sir?"

"Yes, Ocean?"

"Permission to ask a question?"

"Permission granted."

"What happened back there? When you saw this, Trixie, you seemed rather nervous to talk to her."

"I rather not talk about it." Cave says as he start walking back inside.

"Whys is that, Sir?"

"...Let's just say... some things are better left in the past...."

With that, Cave went back inside leaving Ocean wondering what was the deal with his assigned captain.


Someplace Else...

-And done! Okay, two down, one more to go!

POOF

Hi, Tim!

What the? Cherry Bomb?! Is that you?!

The one and only! Did I surprise you?

Uh, y-yeah. It just, I thought I would see Writer Page come to my house instead.

What? Am I not enough for you? I feel sad now.

What!? N-No, no! It's just-

*Giggles* I'm just teasing you, Tim. You are so cute when you're nervous.

*Blushes* Oh... Well, what brings you here then?

Oh, I just wanted to visit. I got a few hours before Writer is done with work.

Alright then. So what do you want to do? I'm done with my work. Want to watch TV?

Actually, I thought that we can do something else.

Oh. Well, sure. What would you like to do?

*Blushes* ...I was wondering if you can give me some... bellyrubs...

...

What?

It's just for a while. Please? Writer can give a really good massage, but I missed the sweet sensation of those hands of yours.

Are you sure about this? What if Writer finds out?

Don't worry. Just leave that to me. He'll understand.

Well... okay. Just hop up here I guess.

*Squeals before jumping onto lap*

Oh, and Tim?

Yeah?

Can we watch a movie while you pet me?

...Sure...

Yay! It's a good thing I brought some of my candy with me for such an occasion!

'This is one weird afternoon, but I like it.'

Author's Note:

What will happen now that Trixie and Dash know about Cave Johnson?

Find out next time on The Adventures of TOBOR!!

Writer Page, OUT!