• Published 29th Feb 2016
  • 240 Views, 4 Comments

Life of the (fancy) party - Game-Sketcher



Octavia goes out of town to play at a fancy party that Cheese Sandwich happens to be invited to

  • ...
 4
 240

Chapter 7: Post-Party

It's the next morning, Octavia and Cheese Sandwich are still asleep in their hotel room. Cozy and peacful under their covers. But, not much time passes and Octavia wakes up. She gets out of bed to pack up her stuff so she can leave on the next train back to Ponyville. She looks over at Cheese and smiles at how peaceful he looks. She trots over to him and looks at him with a soft smile. She lowers head down and gives him a little nuzzle, as well as kiss on the forehead. This causing Cheese to smile in his sleep. Octavia then decides to stop packing for a bit and snuggle up next to her coltfriend. She nuzzles her muzzle into his chest. Cheese Sandwich wraps his hooves around her in his sleep, as if he knew she was there and also wished to snuggle. Octavia lets out a happy, content sigh and fell back to sleep in her coltfriend's hooves.

An hour passes and Cheese Sandwich wakes up with a yawn. He looks down to see the grey mare nuzzled into his chest and wrapped cozy In his hooves. He smiled and kissed her on the top of her head. Cheese didn't want to distrurb his marefirend's sleep, so he just sat up in his bed with Octavia still peacefully asleep in his hooves. Cheese let out a very happy sigh. Looking down at the mare, Cheese begins stroking her mane at a slow, soft pace. Causing Octavia to smile in her sleep. Cheese Sandwich quietly says, "I love you." with his same content smile still stretching across his muzzle.

A few minutes later, Octavia wakes up with a soft yawn. She looks up her special somepony with a smile. "Good morning, Cheesey. You looked so peaceful in your sleep. I wanted to join you." She said happily. "You're so cute when you sleep, Cheesey."

Cheese Sandwich blushes at this. "Please, you should see yourself sleep. It's probably a ton cuter than anything in equestria." He says in return.

Octavia laughs and smiles at him. She sits up next to him. "Well, am I just gonna sit here, or am I gonna get a good morning kiss?" She asked playfully.

Cheese laughs. "Alright, Octy. If I must." He says in a coy tone. He puts his hoof on the side of Octavia's head and leans in. Having their muzzles meet in a deep, loving kiss. "Better, m'lady?" He asks playfully.

"A little. Could've been better." She responds with a smirk.

"Is that so? I guess I'm gonna have to try again then." He says with a returned smirk.

"Well, if you must." The same smug smirk still on her muzzle.

Cheese wraps his hooves around her and pulls her close and pressing his lips to hers for another kiss. Chese and Octavia both smiling in the process. Both content with the kiss. Cheese Sandwich pulls out of the kiss. Octavia letting out a dissapointed whimper at the fact it's over. "Awww." She wines. She goes into a fake, playful pout.

"Fine, fine. I'll give you another one. This one can go as long as you wish."

"Yay!!"

Cheese laughs and pulls Octavia into yet another kiss. This time, his hoof on the back of her head. Octavia is content with the results. She pulls away from the kiss. "Thank you, Cheesey. I enjoyed every bit of it. I love you."

"No problem. I enjoyed it myself. I love you too, Octy."

________________________________________________

A few hours later, they're at the train station. Sitting at a bench with Octavia leaning on Cheese's shoulder. Cheese with a soft smile on his muzzle. The train arrives and they both get on. "Thank you for saying you'll live with me in Ponyville forca while, Cheesey. I don't know what I would do without you there. Even if it isn't permanent." Says Octavia.

"No problem, I can't just seperate from you now. I love you and I want to be with you as long as possible. I'll stay, maybe for a year or two." He said in return.

"That's more than I could ask for." She said with a smile. They sit down and Octavia rests her head of Cheese's shoulder. She falls asleep from the comfort on the way.

A couple hours pass and they arrive at Ponyville. Cheese Sandwich wakes Octavia up and they get off the train. Octavia brings Cheese over to her house. "Vinyl, I'm home!" She yells. The white unicorn comes downstairs.

"Hey, Tavi. Who's the stallion?" Replied Vinyl.

"This is Cheese Sandwich. He's my coltfriend. I met him on the trip for the party." She looks up at Cheese. "Say hi, Cheesey."

"Hiya, I'm Cheese Sandwich. But, you can just call me Cheese." He said in a happy tone.

"Hey, man. I'm Vinyl Scratch. But, others know me as DJ PON-3. Nice to meet ya. You're a lucky guy, Cheese. Don't screw it up. Or I'll screw you up." Said Vinyl.

"Alrighy." He replied nervously.

"Don't worry, Cheesey. She won't hurt you." Said Octavia reassuringly.

"Alrighty then. I trust you, Octy." He said with a smile.

Cheese and Octavia head upstairs to unpack their stuff. This is the start of something beautiful.

-THE END-

Author's Note:

Alright, it's finally done. I hope y'all enjoyed this as much as I did. For those who like this story. Thank you for enjoying it. I love writing. And I'm glad there are peopl who enjoy my stuff through the quiet times of my stories. You're amazing.

Thanks for reading. Be ready for my next story.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment