• Published 29th Feb 2016
  • 240 Views, 4 Comments

Life of the (fancy) party - Game-Sketcher



Octavia goes out of town to play at a fancy party that Cheese Sandwich happens to be invited to

  • ...
 4
 240

Chapter 3: Manehatten

In a matter of hours, Cheese Sandwich and Octavia have both made their way to Manehatten. They both went to hotel and were given their room keys. "Alrighty, Boneless, room 213. I can't wait to meet our roommate." Said Cheese Sandwich as he goes to his and Octavia's room.

"Room 213. Alright then. I am rather interested in meeting this Cheese Sandwich pony." Said Octavia while heading towards the room.

Cheese Sandwich makes it to the room and puts his stuff down on his bed along with Boneless. "Alright, Boneless, let's plan some entertainment." He said while sitting down on his bed. The door suddenly opened with Octavia walking into the room.

"Oh, what a lovely room." Said Octavia while putting her stuff down.

"Hiya, you must be Octavia! I'm Cheese Sandwich, your new roommate until the party's over!" Cheese Sandwich greeted himself with pure excitement in his voice. "This is going to be such much fun!" He continued. "Right, Boneless?!" He asked looking back at the rubber chicken. Boneless just flopped over on his side.

"Right, hello there, Cheese Sandwich, yes I am Octavia." Said Octavia. "This should be 'interesting' indeed." She continued. "Well, I should get to practicing for the party." She said while pulling out her cello.

"Alrighty, I have entertainment to plan." Said Cheese as he pulls a pad of paper and pen out of his mane. He begins to write entertainment ideas down on the paper.

Octavia then started playing the song she'd been working on for so long. She had planned to play it at the party since she read the letter she was sent. This is one of the most important parties in Octavia's life. She needed it to be perfect.

Cheese Sandwich on the other hoof needs to be sure that the entertainment is the most awesome it could ever be. He's never performed at a party he didn't plan before. He needs to make his first official party super awesome and fun.

After hours planning and practicing, it was nighttime. Octavia had gone to bed. Cheese Sandwich was still up planning the entertainment. "Ok, Boneless, that's enough for today. Time to hit the hay!" Said Cheese Sandwich while getting under his covers. "Goodnight, Boneless." He said before falling asleep.