• Published 29th Feb 2016
  • 240 Views, 4 Comments

Life of the (fancy) party - Game-Sketcher



Octavia goes out of town to play at a fancy party that Cheese Sandwich happens to be invited to

  • ...
 4
 240

Chapter 6: The Party

The next morning, Cheese Sandwich is up bright and early. Octavia is still sound asleep and Cheese gets the idea to surprise her with breakfast. He heads to the little kitchen they have in the room. He gets eggs, ham, oranges, and some ingredients for pancakes. He pulls out three pans and puts on the stove they've been given in this hotel room. He cracks the eggs and puts them in one pan, the ham in another and begins making and mixing the pancake batter.

About an hour passes, and breakfast is about done. Cheese just needs to squeeze the orange juice. He begins making orange juice with a juicer he happened to have in his suit case. Cheese Sandwich has been in a much greater mood since last night. He's been smiling all morning, he was even smiling in his sleep. Cheese Sandwich is hoping dearly that Octavia will like the food.

A few minutes pass and Octavia slowly wakes from smelling the meal Cheese has been preparing for her. She gets out of bed with a groan. Her mind then goes directly to thoughts about last night. She had a smile quickly plaster across her muzzle. But, her attention is brought to the aromas surrounding her. "Oh, how delightful, whatever it is. It smells delicious." She said while heading into the kitchen. To her surprise, she saw Cheese Sandwich cooking food. "Cheese Sandwich?"

Cheese looks at Octavia as he flips the pancakes. "Oh, hey, Octy. I'm just making some breakfast, I was hoping to surprise you with breakfast in bed. You know, as a token of my appreciation and friendship." He said. "Oh, and you can just call me Cheese or Cheesey if you want."

"Alright then, Cheese." She said. She had a slight blush at the thought of Cheese bringing her food in bed. She loved that idea. She then dozed off into her thoughts and smiled to herself. Letting out giggles here and there. She snaps out of it in a couple minutes. "Oh, I guess I'll head back to bed then, you can bring the food when it's done, Cheese. Thank you." She went back into the room and settled into bed, very eager to have breakfast in bed with a meal prepared by Cheese Sandwich.

About half an hour later, Cheese had all of the food ready and brought it to Octavia. "Here you are, M'lady. Scrambled eggs and ham, blueberry pancakes, and fresh squeezed orange juice." He said with a great big smile. Octavia giggled in delight at his words.

"Such a gentlemen, aren't you. But, wait, aren't you gonna have anything?" She asked.

"Oh, no, I was just doing this for you. I don't need anything."

"Are you sure? I appreciate the sentiment, Cheese, but all ponies need their breakfast."

"Don't worry about me, Octy." He said while waving his hoof. "I'll be ok, I'm just doing this to show you that I love y-" He catches himself mid sentence. "Your friendship. Yea, your friendship." He smiles awkwardly trying to sell his story. A dark blush painted across his cheeks and muzzle. He hopes and prays to Celestia that she didn't catch his slip up.

"Aww, how very thoughtful. I very much value you friendship as well." She said, paying no attention his slip up that she did notice. She knew what he almost said and it made her happy. A smile stretching around her muzzle. "I would like to give you a gift of thanks, come here please, Cheese."

"Okie dokie." She says happily while going over to Octavia. He sits down by his grey friend.

Octavia pulls his head close to hers and gives him another peck on the cheek. Similar to the one she gave him last night. "Don't be coy. I caught you slip up." She said with a sly smirk. "I love you too, Cheese."

Cheese Sandwich's face goes totally red. But, he was also very happy about happened and what was said. "Um, Octavia?" He said nervously.

"Yes?"

"Would you like to be my very special somepony?"

"Yes, of course! A million times yes!" She exclaimed while pulling him into a big hug.

He happily returned the hug. Giving her a light kiss on the cheek in the process. A big smile on his muzzle. They both release the hug and look into each other's eyes. "You've made me the happiest stallion in equestria." He said with slight tear shed in his eyes.

"And you have made me the happiest mare in equestria, Cheesey." She said with a soft smile. She puts her forelegs around Cheese's neck and continue looking into his eyes. She's been hypnotized by his eyes and brought back into her thoughts. Once again, smiling really wide at her thoughts. Not realizing what she's doing. She pushes her lips into Cheese's. Both of them closing their eyes in the process.

Once the kiss separates they both just sit there. Each enjoying the other's embrace. They sit there with each other for a few hours. Exchanging a few kisses and flirty comments. It's clear they both love each other very much, both ponies can see them together in the future. Both enjoy the thoughts.

_________________________________________________________________

The party has begun. Everypony socializing, dancing, and enjoying the music. Octavia, while playing her music can't take her mind off of Cheese Sandwich. She is still able to play, dispite these distracting thoughts, thankfully. She had talked to her band about them playing a song without her later on in the nighg in order to get a dance with Cheese.

Cheese is getting everything ready for his performance. Like Octavia, he has a hard time getting his mind off of his special somepony. He also had planned something to get to dance with Octavia. He'd asked the ponies in charge if he could get rid of the shark tank jump in order to dance with Octavia.

A few hours later, Cheese heads to the dance floor as did Octavia. The band then plays the special song. Cheese takes Octavia's hoof and put his other hoof on her waist. Octavia puts her hoof around Cheese's neck. Both looking into each other's eyes. They begin dancing like there was no tomorrow. Each step more perfect than the last. They knew everypony else was watching the couple, but they didn't care. All they cared about was that they were close to each other, dancing, staring into each other's eyes. Both enjoying this quality time together. At the final step, the dip. Cheese performs the perfect dip. When he pulls his marefriend back up, they press their muzzles together. Giving each other a passionate kiss. Everypony stomps their hooves to the ground and cheer. The couple's performence had impressed the whole ballroom. And some were even 'awwwww'ing at kiss. Everypony, especially Octavia and Cheese, were happy.

Author's Note:

Hey, two in one day, I hope this makes up for the absence of activity.
This is really fun to write and I hope you enjoy it. It's a very interesting ship that I never thought of until I wrote this story. But, I kinda like it.

Anyway, thanks for reading.