• Published 16th Feb 2016
  • 367 Views, 1 Comments

The Outcasts - MarchPony



A group of people isolated from society form a band and learn to heal each other.

  • ...
 1
 367

Sinner

Yep. That's what she was called. It wasn't her fault she liked girls. She just . . . DID. There was no other way to explain it. Those bitches just don't get it. If it were them- She was cut off by Octavia. "

"Vinyl are you threatening in you head again? I thought you agreed to stop." Vinyl looked at her girlfriend.

"Sorry Tavi. You know what they called us today? Do you?"

"Yes I do Vinyl but that's no reason to threaten them."

"They called us SINNERS. AND freaks of nature. How come you're so calm?" Vinyl asked frustrated.

"I've just had more practice than you. Did you forget why I live with you?"

"Oh yeah. . . " Vinyl felt guilty. Octavia's parents disowned her when they found out she was a lesbian. Vinyl truly didn't have any right to complain. "Sorry babe. I just hate it y'know?"

"I know. We just have to be the bigger people." Octavia put her hand on Vinyl's shoulder. "Come on. Lets go home." Vinyl nodded and gave
her a quick peck on the check.

"Race you there!"

"Vinyl! Why I never- YOU ARE SO ON!'

"Catch me if you can!" Vinyl yelled back. Then Octavia passed her. "Shit . . . "


Somewhere in Limbo, the space between dimensions. . .

"Macy! Where are you?! This is ACTUALLY serious here!" Emma yelled to the dark void. One downside to living in Limbo was that it was really hard to find people and things. Her partner Macy loved using this to play pranks. "COME ON!" Emma thought for a second. "We are going to get a new assistant!" To clarify, an assistant for them was a person from a certain dimension that had the possibility of helping them fight some evil creatures. (What? You thought Limbo had no evil? Oh it does.) Macy came up right behind Emma.

"You sure?"

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Oh. . .hehehe yeah." Emma said slightly embarrassed about screaming.

"Well then, lets go!" Macy said grabbing Emma. "Where too?"

"This one." Emma pointed to the swirling portal with images of Vinyl Scratch and Octavia racing and Rainbow Dash in the hospital.

"We're going to need help." Macy scratched her chin. She turned around to another portal. This one had images of a person failing at chariot racing and other person living in a box. She looked at Emma. "You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Oh yeah!"

Author's Note:

As I said, MANY characters. MANY. CHARACTERS.

Also, MANY SHIPS.

Comments ( 1 )

To be clear it's the Percy Jackson as in Rick Riordan Percy Jackson or.......?

Login or register to comment