• Published 1st Jul 2012
  • 1,099 Views, 9 Comments

To Fly - Background_Pony



It's finally the day Scootaloo learns to fly, but push leads to shove, and a disaster happens.

  • ...
4
 9
 1,099

Epilogue

Clack clack clack
A month later, after many short surgeries and hospital visits, Scootaloo finally had two, shimmering metal wings transfixed to her back.

There they were, her and Rainbow Dash, standing on the edge of Grabby Gorge's slippery cliffs, all of Equestria watching them. A pod of excited Wonderbolts stood behind the two grinning mares, each with a separate story.

"Ready?" Rainbow Dash asked with determined eyes. With a flick of her neck, she pulled the top of her jersey over her head.

"Ready." Scootaloo did the same. With a deep breath from each and every pony in the audience, a pistol was fired and the two lead Wonderbolts dove off of the cliff.

This was truly the only way to fly for Scootaloo.


A/N: Woo! Now wasn't that a train ride! This took me a couple of days to write, so I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it!

Comments ( 7 )

1578323 Your thought beyond a menial word please?

1579553 thats it its done no long chapter

I'm going to make a critique, I hope that's all right.
Well, first off, I really enjoyed the story. The character's emotions were believable and there weren't 'Mary Sue' moments.
I feel the last chapter of the story was a bit rushed and that there was more to the story. There was one spelling error I noticed, "Far from th Quarray eels, Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash landed on the highest peak of the canyon." Besides that, great story! I really enjoyed reading it.

2448114 Thank you! I'm always up for critique unless stated otherwise. :twilightsmile:

2642226 It could happen! If horses can fly and speak and do magic, they can have prosthetic wings.

Login or register to comment