• Published 3rd Jan 2016
  • 952 Views, 44 Comments

Silver Blizzard - Pinkiepie321



The newest superhero has come to Ponyville. She’s the fastest strongest filly alive.... And she's not Scootaloo.

  • ...
0
 44
 952

Twilights Studies PT.4

The Black Tornado paced up and down in her cave. It was annoying. She was more powerful than Celestia and Luna combined and she got shown up by her counterpart! It was unacceptable! Especially as The Silver Blizzard probably would of have beaten her too, if Tornado hadn't gotten the upper hoof at the end, Blizzard surely would of have won.

"I can't let her go back and lick her wounds, then gaining strength to find me once again, I need to attack her at the heart of the problem" The Black Tornado smiled, showing off pointed teeth "Ponyville. . . . ."

* * * * *
Twilight was getting back to her hooves when she saw her. The Silver Blizzard. She was leaning against the wall,front hooves crossed. "Oh My Celestia! I am SO sorry! When I created her, I didn't think she would be like that!"

Sweetie Belle silenced Twilight's babble with one hoof. "Are you telling me that you created that THING?" Sweetie practically spat the word thing in Twilight's face.

Twilight flinched "yes but for SCIENCE" she struck a pose.

"Oh yes, because if The Black Tornado tries to destroy Ponyville, that's an excuse to tell the judges"FOR SCIENCE!"" The Silver Blizzard closed her eyes and breathed in a few times. "Do you know that every evil scientists excuse is always "I did it for science?" she asked.

Twilight was horrified "I'm not an evil scientist, I am a princess" she protested.

"THEN START ACTING LIKE ONE!" screamed Sweetie Belle taking a step forward. "A GOOD princess does not risk the lives of hundreds simply to satisfy their ow curiosity. Well,are you SATISFIED NOW!" Twilight shook her head, petrified. "Well, if YOUR creation happens to destroy Ponyville, it's on your own hooves Miss Sparkle, NOT mine." And with that, The Silver Blizzard teleported out of view.

"Spike" Twilight let out a puff of air "I think we made a mistake . . . "

Spike rolled his eyes "You.Don't. Say."

* * * * *
Sweetie Belle, now... Sweetie Belle stormed up to her room. The kicked the door open and slammed it shut to find Apple Bloom and Scootaloo sitting there staring at her in shock."What happened?" asked Scootaloo eyeing her friends cuts and wounds.

"I don't want to talk about it" muttered Sweetie, walking past them.

"Well, we do. What happened?" Apple Bloom got to her hooves and kept pace with Sweetie Belle.

Sweetie reared around,turning on one hoof to face her friends. "You wanna know what happened? I got my tail handed to me, that's what!" She made to leave. Scootaloo blocked the way.

"Talk" she urged. Sweetie Belle told them everything, Twilight's HUGE mistake, The Black Tornado being born and the fight.

"I can't even hurt her" Sweetie said, putting her rump on the ground. "She's too strong!"

To Sweetie Belle's surprise, Scootaloo and Apple Bloom started to laugh. "What?" she demanded angrily.

"Sweetie, don't you remember how long it took you to be able to teleport? Or only now you have ice powers?" Apple Bloom wiped away a tear of laughter.

"Face it Sweets, you have something that The Black Tornado doesn't, experience" said Scootaloo.

"When did you two become so wise?" asked Sweetie Belle looking between the three of them. "I must be rubbing off on you!"

"Hah! Better late than never" laughed Scootaloo. "Now get out there and kick some Black Tornado behind!" As Sweetie Belle vanished, Scootaloo and Apple Bloom heard a knock on the window. Both of them turned around to see a spiky maned black pony.....

* * * * *

The Silver Blizzard jumped from rooftops to rooftops,trying to find The Black Tornado.

"Silver Blizzard!" a voice cried from above. "Help!" Sweetie looked up. Dangling from the top of the town hall, was Scootaloo and Apple Bloom, The Black Tornado holding onto their tails, nothing more.

Slowly ponies began to realize what was going on. Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash cane sprinting up. "Hey! You better put them down right nor or ah'll" Apple Jack hollered.

"Or you'll what" mocked The Black Tornado. "Lasso me? I am shaking in my mane and tail as we speak." With a roar, Rainbow Dash flew as fast as she could at the filly, only at the last second to shoot her black rays at Rainbow, effectively knocking her out.

The Black Tornado felt amazing. She knew that sooner or later, The Silver Blizzard would come and then she could finish her off for good. The next thing Tornado knew, she was falling of the edge of the building, the air knocked out of her. The Silver Blizzard had thrown her full weight against The Black Tornado, hoping it would make her lose her balance.

Catching her breath again, The Black Tornado spread her wings and began to fly, while The Silver Blizzard teleported herself, Scootaloo and Apple Bloom safely down on the ground. The crowd, especially Diamond Tiara,cheered. The Black Tornado quickly charged an energy beam at the three fillies.

Sweeties eyes glowed pure white, and ,just as it was about to hit them, a transparent,but rainbow colored at the same time, plasma shield blocked them. Oh.... Sweetie thought, smiling, Yeah. Apple Jack who was watching this in horror, was surprised when Apple Bloom materialized at her hooves and Scootaloo who appeared at Pinkies. Pinkie put her front two two hooves in front of Scootaloo,blocking her from view, and giving A.J a nod to say "I got her."

The Black Tornado,too busy shooting another ray, didn't see the giant lightning cloud form just over her. It was only when hundred a fifty billion volts entered her body that she realized that next time she should look up.

Sweetie Belle teleported into the air just beside The Black Tornado. Seeing an oppurtunity, Tornado punched The Silver Blizzard with all the strength in her body. The heroine fell down to earth. Just before she could hit the stone path,however, Sweetie Belle teleported back into the air once again.

This went on for a while. Sweetie teleporting up, The Black Tornado to hit her down, only or it to repeat. The Silver Blizzard,instead of teleporting back up, went closer to the ground. If she began to fall too far, Sweetie would teleport back up to her starting position. The Black Tornado tucked in her wings and aimed straight down, before letting herself drop. A few seconds later the air began to compress around her and with a WHOOOSH! She performed a sonic rainboom. Seconds away from breaking every bone in her body, The Silver Blizzard teleported a few feet to the left.

Slamming into the ground was painful, but it outright humiliating when The Silver Blizzard landed lightly on all four hooves beside her. Springing up, The Black Tornado grabbed her and threw her up into the air, before flying after her, punching at Blizzard while they were in the air. With one final punch, The Silver Blizzard was thrown twelve feet deep into the ground.

The Black Tornado turned to face the horrified crowd smiling, when a loud BOOM sounded behind her. Spinning quickly around, The Black Tornado was met with a amazing, and scary sight.

Crouching down, completely unharmed, was The Silver Blizzard. But that wasn't the scary part. When she lifted her head, her eyes were pure white, except for tiny little black pinpricks for pupils. White lightning like aura surrounded her, and when she spoke, her voice was deep and demonic. "So you want to go? Do you even lift?" she snarled. A clap of pure white and everypony went blind for a few moments.

When they opened their eyes, the place where The Black Tornado was standing was now a mile deep flaming crater. "YAHOO!" screamed Apple Bloom and Scootaloo grinning at their now back to normal enough best friend, who smiled then turned to Twilight.

She took the crown off Twilight's head, stared at her hard and said "learn from your mistakes or learn how to fix them by yourself." She placed the crown back on Twilight's head.

"Citizaens of Ponyville, that monstrosity that was ravaging our young was created by me" admitted Twilight "I accept full responsibility for whatever harm she had done. I am deeply sorry." Twilight looked at Sweetie who nodded then vanished.

Dear Diary,

Today I learned something similar for Pinkies Pinkie Sense:

Sometimes somethings just can't be explained and you have to accept them for what they are.

And if you going to clone somepony,make sure that the clone isn't evil

-Twilight Sparkle

Author's Note:

Okay guys!
I have figured out a way to equally divide:
I spy Pinkie Pie
Cutie Mark Crusadors Reborn!
The Silver Blizzard
Editing
into a week.

When I say editing,I don't mean I do spell checks on the chapter I'm working on, I,along with Rainbow read, and re-read every chapter of every book two to three times a day. Annoying but effective.

For some reason I wanted Sweetie Belle to be more vicious in this one.Guess which MLP parody song I based the fight off. I can give you a hint: my favorite character is the mane character in it [pun]

Also lightning can have 100 billion to a 100 million volts in it

P.s no more chapters until you read I spy Pinkie Pie 1/2