• Published 3rd Jan 2016
  • 952 Views, 44 Comments

Silver Blizzard - Pinkiepie321



The newest superhero has come to Ponyville. She’s the fastest strongest filly alive.... And she's not Scootaloo.

  • ...
0
 44
 952

The Newspaper

Sweetie Belle was in The Cutie Mark Crusaders Clubhouse. Even after they got their cutie marks, they still proceeded to do crazy things in between helping others. Today Scootaloo suggested skydiving, as she wanted to know what it felt like to fly. Apple Bloom and Scootaloo rushed in, with The Foal Free Press.

"Hey guys!" greeted Sweetie Belle, leaping to her hooves "are you ready?Hey whats with the newspaper? You guys aren't thinking about joing again because the last time didn't turn out so good."

"Where we're you the last half hour?" cried Scootaloo, leaping into the air, her wings fluttering like a hummingbirds. "It's about the robbery last night."

Sweetie Belles eyes lit up "really? Let me see!" Apple Bloom threw it to her.


ROBBERY STOPPED THANKS TO A MASKED.... FILLY

Four of the most wanted ponies in all of Equestria, Silver Hoof,Crystal Diamond,Feather Fall and Hoof Pick were trying to break into TickTocks jewellery shop. However they were stopped in their tracks by a mysterious masked filly.The royal guards later found them unconscious.

The leader, Crystal Diamond,claimed that she could teleport without a spell, create storm clouds and was stronger than any earth pony. It was confirmed that she was a unicorn. She was described as a filly in a white suit with silver markings with a mask that had markings similar to it.

Everypony is asking, who is The Silver Blizzard?

"The Silver wah?" asked Sweetie Belle confused.

"The Silver Blizzard. That's what ponies are calling her. Ya know, she is wearing silver and white and she has the power to conjure up storm clouds" explained Scootaloo

This is what I get for not putting an embalm on my suit. BatPony had the right idea, Sweetie Belle thought, remembering her favourite comic book. "So do they have any idea who this Silver Blizzard is?" Sweetie Belle wanted to see who they were thinking of.

"No idea. Lots of theories going from a small mare, to an actual filly. I don't care, I'm just glad that someponies helping others besides us" stated Apple Bloom.

"Really? You don't care?" said Sweetie, shocked.

"No why should we? As long as this filly is helping thats good enough for us" shrugged Scootaloo.

Sweetie grinned "I agree as well. Now weren't we going skydiving today?"

Apple Bloom galloped for the door, giggling, with Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo at her tail. Their laughs could be heard all over Ponyville