• Published 3rd Jan 2016
  • 952 Views, 44 Comments

Silver Blizzard - Pinkiepie321



The newest superhero has come to Ponyville. She’s the fastest strongest filly alive.... And she's not Scootaloo.

  • ...
0
 44
 952

The Angry Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash was clearing the skies, yeah take that! and that, when she saw Scootaloo.

"What's up squirt?" asked Rainbow Dash casually. Then she did a double take. Scootaloo was limping,had a black eye and her back left hoof was raised off the ground.

"What happened to you?" whispered Rainbow Dash, taking it all in once more.

"I was mugged" panted Scootaloo. Rainbow Dash frowned and picked her up, racing for the pony doctors.

FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER..

Rainbow Dash was in the waiting room, flipping through magazines, when Doctor Whooves walked in. Rainbow jumped to her hooves "How is she? Is she alright?" she demanded

"Calm down Ms. Dash, she's fine.One of her back hind legs were sprained and she has a black eye, but if it wasn't for, and I quote "The Silver Pony" it would be a lot worse.She says she wants you now."

Rainbow Dash trotted into the room to see Scootaloo with a bandage on her leg and an ice pack on her eye. "He Squirt" Rainbow said, softly for once.

"Hey Rainbow Dash" said Scootaloo cheerfully, despite the cast on her leg.

"Are you okay? What happened?" asked Rainbow looking her up and down critically.

Scootaloo explained everything, from walking down the alley, to the mugging, to the Silver Blizzard, to here. "Oh no! My scooter" Scootaloo realized "I left it in the alley!"

Rainbow Dash stared off into the distance "I'll get it for you later,but first,where did they go? When I find them,I'll make what The Silver Blizzard did seem like foals play!" Rainbow Dash was practically seething now.

"Rainbow Dash" said Scootaloo cautiously "it's alright, they're gone now. They can't hurt me or anypony else again."

"Yes b-bu-but" Rainbow Dash collapsed "I should of have protected you! I should of been there!I'm your sister!"

"And you can't always be there for me" Scootaloo said gently "one day I'm going to have to do things on my own without somepony watching over me."

"I know your right" Rainbow sniffled. Was she.. crying "It-Its-just-just so" she was cut of as Scootaloo pulled her into a hug.And that iis the same position Dr. Whooves found them in almost an hour later.

Author's Note:

I decided to do a sister moment between Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo. Even thought Rainbow Dash is nowhere near my favourite character, I love the sister bond going on between them.