• Published 3rd Jan 2016
  • 952 Views, 44 Comments

Silver Blizzard - Pinkiepie321



The newest superhero has come to Ponyville. She’s the fastest strongest filly alive.... And she's not Scootaloo.

  • ...
0
 44
 952

Friendly Neighbourhood Rainbow Dash PT.4

"Okay class" Ms. Cherilee said looking around at her faithful students "if your on your own in a dark alley and a pony asks for money or he'll hurt you,what do you do?"

Diamond Tiara raised her hoof "like The Silver Blizzard? She fights ponies like that all the time?"

Ms. Cherilee nodded "yes,like The Silver Blizzard."

"Simple" called Apple Bloom "ah, would use my energy blast."

Scootaloo stared at her "no! You should clearly use super strength or mind control it's cooler."

Apple Bloom frowned "is not."
"Is to"
"Is not"
"Is to"
"Is not"
"Is to"
"Is not"
"Is to"
"Is not"
"IS TOO!"
"IS NOT!"

"Well I think flight is The Silver Blizzards coolest power" said Diamond Tiara breaking up the fight. Apple Bloom and Scootaloo stared at her for a while then grinned.

"She's got a point" conceded Apple Bloom.
Scootaloo nodded "yeah flying is pretty cool."
"Hang on" Sweetie Belle interrupted. The other three fillies looked at her. "Since when could The Silver Blizzard fly?"
"Since forever" stated Scootaloo,like it was obvious. The truth of it was Sweetie Belle had tried to see if she could fly when she had first discovered her powers. She had failed. Miserably, ending with a broken leg and a black eye.

"Yeah Sweets, how could you have not known about that?" questioned Apple Bloom, not knowing that she was talking to The Silver Blizzard right now.

"Speaking of which where did you go just now?" asked Scootaloo. Sweetie Belle smiled slightly.

"Okay you got me. I was trying to read up on The Silver Blizzard without Ms. Cherilee noticing. You know how she hates to be interrupted."

"Exactly" said Ms. Cherilee "so please pay attention." The four fillies flattened their ears and turned to the board once more.
*****

Rainbow Dash was flying up to her cloud house, thinking over what just happened. "Stupid!" she cursed herself. Of course The Silver Blizzard would put up a fight,who wouldn't? Now she would be wary of her. Dang it! How was she supposed to-

A light brown streak slammed into Rainbow Dash,knocking her out of her thoughts. "Woah!" she yelped as she landed on her side in the ground. A light brown pegasi with a purple mane landed and started kicking Rainbow Dash. She vaugely recalled a warning going around about an escaped convict.

She did the only thing she could do, she opened her mouth and screamed as loud as she could "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPP!!!!"

Sweetie Belle's ear twitched. Oh no, she was NOT going to fall for that one again.

Rainbow Dash was slowly being beaten into the ground. "Somepony, anypony help" she gurgled, spitting out blood.

Sweetie Belle froze. She could hear Rainbow Dash getting kicked. She glanced up, hoping that Ms. Cherilee would let her leave when the bell luckily sounded for reccess. Breathing a sigh of relief, she raced out of the classroom, calling over her shoulder "I wil be right back! I have to run an errand for Rarity!" Diamond Tiara, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo shrugged. It wasn't unusual, Rarity asked Sweetie Belle of something and she usually forgot.

Rainbow Dash's assaulter had pushed her up against the wall. He was about to punch again when a silver streak hit him,sending him sprawling. Rainbow rubbed her eyes.Standing over him was The Silver Blizzard. She looked at him for a second then teleported him back into his cell in prison, before turning to Rainbow Dash. "I know you want to thank me for saving Scootaloo, but this isn't thee way, I was happy to help her." And with that The Silver Blizzard vanished into thin air, leaving Rainbow Dash, bloody and beaten in the middle of the street.

DEAR DIARY

TODAY I TRIED TO REVEAL THE SILVER BLIZZARDS SECRET IDENTITY JUST SO I COULD SAY THANK YOU,WITHOUT A THOUGHT FOR HER LOVED ONES. I LEARNED THAT SOMETIMES SECRETS ARE BEST KEPT.... WELL SECRETS-
RAINBOW DASH

Author's Note:

Its not over yet