• Published 3rd Jan 2016
  • 952 Views, 44 Comments

Silver Blizzard - Pinkiepie321



The newest superhero has come to Ponyville. She’s the fastest strongest filly alive.... And she's not Scootaloo.

  • ...
0
 44
 952

The Mayors Mistake PT.3

Sweetie Belle angrily stuffed her book called "How to be a superhero" into her closet. It wasn't like she would be needing it anymore Oh no. The Ponyville Police could handle it just FINE without her. She wasn't wanted, okay, that was fine. It wasn't like she cared or anything... so then why am I crying? Sweetie quickly brushed away the tears.

"Sweetie Belle!" Rarities voice drifted from upstairs. "Can you please go and fetch the pastries I ordered from SugarCube Corner?"

Sweetie Belle tried to put as much cheer into her voice as she could "okay,I'll be right back!" she said bounding out of Carousel Boutique.

Sweetie kept up a smile right up till the counter, where she met Pinkie Pie. "Hey, Sweets! Whats wrong?" she asked instantly.
Sweetie Belle frowned "how do you know somethings wrong?" she squinted at Pinkie Pie, who shrugged.

"Smiles all wrong" before Sweetie Belle could process what she just said, Pinkie Pie tilted her head "is this about you being The Silver Blizzard?" she asked, eyes wide.

Sweetie reeled back, shocked "h-how do you know about that?" Oh no, please don't tell anyone, please don't tell anyone.
Pinkie Pie giggled "I know everything about everypony! Don't worry I won't tell anyone" Pinkie paused,then said "you know, I used to be a superhero like you as well."

Sweetie Belle sat up"what!?" she screamed at the top of her lungs. Pinkie motioned for her to be quiet, flattening her ears, a blush appearing, Sweetie Belle complied.

"My name was The Mysterious Mare Do Well" explained Pinkie Pie, with a far away look in her eye. Sweetie blinked, too shocked for words. Pinkie Pie was The Mysterious Mare Do Well all along? The same mare who had inspired her to use her powers for good? WOW! Sweetie Belle had soooo many questions. Was it this hard for her? for example or how did she manage to lead two lives?

Pinkie Pie shook herself and turned to Sweetie "but that's enough about me, whats wrong, Sweetie Belle?" With a sigh, Sweetie told her everything, from Rainbow Dash trying to capture her, to the fight with the policeponies.

"And there is no more Silver Blizzard anymore. I am hanging up my cape, metaphorically or course as I don't own a cape. The policeponies can handle themselves just FINE without me."

Pinkie Pie clucked her tongue "come with me. I have something to show you." Sweetie Belle noticed that for some reason, Pinkie Pies hair had gone completely straight. They walked outside. "Look" Pinkie Pie gestured to where Winona, Apple Jacks dog, was trotting alongside the road. Chief Officer Shield caught up to her, walked beside her, and kicked Winona right into the middle of the road, directly in front of a carriage! At the last second however, Officer Shield grabbed Winona from under the carriages wheels. Ponies cheered while he put a show of putting Winona down safely onto the ground.

Sweetie Belles jaw dropped. Pinkie Pie bent down and hissed "not everything is as it seems, Sweets. Remember that."

Sweetie Belle blinked "w-why are you helping me?" she quavered.

Pinkie Pie smiled "two reasons. One, only you can protect this town from danger. That is what your destiny is to be. Why you even said it yourself" she gestured towards Sweeties cutie mark "you got your cutie mark for helping ponies in need. And you are, just doing it a bit differently than the other Cutie Mark Crusadors."

Sweetie Belle smiled as she realized her destiny was to be The Silver Blizzard. "Two" she said" you said two."

"Pinkie smiled back "there's that smile! Two, you have the word "Sweet" in your name. And I happen to love sweets."

Mrs. Cake popped her head out the door. "Oh Pinkie Pie! Necklace from Maude!" she cried, holding out a rock necklace. Pinkie Pie's mane poofed back into shape when she saw the necklace.

"Oh okay then, bye Sweetie Belle, I hope you will think about what I said!" she called over her shoulder as she trotted back into Sugarcube Corner.

"Here you go Sweetie" said Mrs. Cake passing Sweetie Belle a box full of pastries.

"Thank you Mrs. Cake!" cried Sweetie Belle, setting off, then, lowering her voice to a murmur, she said " I'll think about it Pinkie, I pinkie promise."

That night Sweetie Belle picked up her book "how to be a superhero" and started at page one. If she was going to do this, she was going to do this right. And even as she read, her mind kept turning.

Law breakers were now more common but they were still extremely cautious. And yet the same night the Police had com to Ponyville robbers had decided to break the law? It just didn't make any sense. Unless, the thieves had been put up to it.Another thing: that gun could of have killed her and yet the Mayor specifically asked the Police to arrest her.

So The Ponyville Police were faking at least SOME of the crimes and wanted to make sure that The Silver Blizzard was kept out of the way, so they created a gun that could hurt her. But what am I going to do? Sweetie Belle thought, as sleep overtook her.If I attack them, it looks like I'm the bad guy, but if I keep letting them do this, someponies bound to get hurt. But slowly and surely, a plan, though weak, and not very strong began to take place deep in her subconscious. As Sweetie Belle slept, a smile spread accross her face.

It might work. However, it was going to take a while. Days, weeks maybe even months. But it'll all be worth it she thought to herself, in the end. Pinkie Pie was right, she realized, there really is more than meet the eye, and no more so than with me. Look out cops because in a few weeks time, you are as good as dead.

Author's Note:

The last chapter was really short, so here's something to make up or all that.