• Published 3rd Jan 2016
  • 952 Views, 44 Comments

Silver Blizzard - Pinkiepie321



The newest superhero has come to Ponyville. She’s the fastest strongest filly alive.... And she's not Scootaloo.

  • ...
0
 44
 952

Friendly Neighbourhood Rainbow Dash PT.3

Rainbow Dash had chosen her spot well, a narrow alley, on the outskirts of Ponyville, so that nopony would be able to hear her. Taking a deep breath in she screamed loudly "HELP!SOMEPONY PLEASE HELP!"

Far away, in Ponyville Schoolhouse , Scootaloo was repeating her story again to her other classmates. "That is so cool" said Diamond Tiara. Ever since she had stood up for The Cutie Mark Crusadors, they had become close friends.

"I can't belive you got to meet THE Silver Blizzard!" Twist said, eyes round in awe.

Snips nodded viigoursly "y-yeah a-and SHE WINKED AT YOU!" he gushed.

Sweetie Belle ,who was watching this with a smile on her face, suddenly froze. Her ears twitched backwards and suddenley she heard Rainbow Dashs voice, calling for help. Without hesitating, she raised her hoof "uh Miss Cherilee, may I go to the bathroom, I feel kind'a sick" she held her stomach, to prove the point.

Cherilee, eyes round in sympathy,nodded. Diamond Tiara looked at her new friend with concern. "Are you going to be alright?" she asked. Sweetie Belle nodded then walked as slowly as she could let herself allow, to the toilet. Once inside, Sweetie Belle transformed and teleported herself into the middle of Ponyville. Spinning around, she raced to the direction of the voice.

In seconds, she rounded a corner to the alley where Rainbow Dash was in. She was going so fast, she didn't notice Rainbow Dash appear right in front of her, until it was too late, and she crashed into her. She collapsed in a heap at Rainbow Dash's hooves.

Rainbow Dash got the breath knocked out of her but quickly recovered. "Lets see who you are" she said, gripping the mask between her teeth. Sweetie Belle was trapped. She couldn't hurt Rainbow Dash but she couldn't run or teleport away, if somepony was touching her when she did it, they traveled as well. Oh, I am SO sorry Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle thought to herself. With that, she summoned a energy blast to knock Rainbow Dash unconscious.

Except, Rainbow Dash managed to fly up and dodge it, before releasing a volley of hits and kicks, trying to wear her down. What can I do? moaned Sweetie Belle inside her head.Rainbow Dash,seeing a chink in her amour, aimed at her legs.Sweetie Belle leaped and the blow passed beneath her.Quickly she teleported behind Rainbow Dash, who instantly turned around and leaped at her. Sweetie Belle used her speed to back up four feet and used her newest power, ice. Stamping her hoof, the ground where Rainbow was about to land turned to ice.

Rainbow Dashs eyes widened and her wings spread, but it was too late. She was to close to the ground to do anything but crash face first into the ice and skid into a wall. Sweetie Belle listened to Rainbow Dashs steady breathing and let out a relived breath. "Just unconscious" she said aloud, before The Silver Blizzard turned and ran back to the schoolhouse, vowing to herself that she would never fall for one of Rainbows tricks again.

She raced back to class in time for lessons to start. Scootaloo and Apple Bloom gave her a look that said "Where were you?" when she trotted back in.

She too her seat beside them "I'll explain later" she whispered. Apple Bloom and Scootaloo nodded, satisfied, for now. Sweetie sighed, this was not going to be easy.