• Published 3rd Jan 2016
  • 952 Views, 44 Comments

Silver Blizzard - Pinkiepie321



The newest superhero has come to Ponyville. She’s the fastest strongest filly alive.... And she's not Scootaloo.

  • ...
0
 44
 952

Twilights Studies PT.1

Twilight Sparkle was in her castle, pouring over her books, trying to find the answer to her question. How can a filly teleport without magic?The other powers didn't bother Twilight, those could just be put down as being fast or strong for a unicorn and an energy blast wasn't a hard spell to learn.

But teleporting without magic? Not even Discord could do that! So how did she do it? Twilight had spent the better of two weeks searching through books trying to get a decent answer besides "superhero." "You know what I need Spike?" asked Twilight suddenley.

Spike looked up cautiously "what?"

Twilight smiled " a blood sample."

Spike was shocked. What, did Twilight think that she was just going to waltz right up and demand a blood sample. Like, that would work. "Umm what?" he squinted at her, trying to see if she had lost her mind again.

"If I'm going to find out how she does those weird things, I need to find a scientific reason. If I want to find a scientific reason,I need a DNA sample" insisted Twilight, before flying out of her castle.

Spike sighed "oh boy."
*****

Twilight ,who was finally getting the hang of the whole flying thing, did a quick barrel roll mid air, thinking about The Silver Blizzard. When she had first heard of her, she had assumed that Crystal Diamond had imagined that The Silver Blizzard teleported without a spell. But when Apple Jack confirmed it,Twilight knew it must of have been the truth.

"I can't wait!" a light green pegasus,with a shamrock for a cutie mark, exclaimed to her friend, a pink pegasi,with a a cutie mark of cotton candy.

"I know!" squealed her friend, pink mane twitching. Pinkie Pie would LOVE to make friends with her, Twilight thought, amused.

"Can you imagine meeting THE Silver Blizzard!?" Twilight snapped her head back at the shamrock ponies words.

"What did you say? That there is a chance that somepony might meet The Silver Blizzard?" Twilight asked excitedly. The two pegasi, realizing that they were flying with royalty,bowed their heads hastily.

"Princess, we are SO sorry, we didn't realize you were there" apologized Shamrock.

"Yeah Lucky Clover was just s excited to talk to me about Silver Blizzard Day" The pink pegasi explained.

"Silver Blizzard Day?" question Twilight,feeling confused about the whole thing.

"My name is Candy Floss" the pink pegasi introduced herself "and Mare Mayor,feeling guilty if trying to buck [kick] The Silver Blizzard out of town is giving her the key to the town in honor of her.We're also going to release balloons up into the air. I am in charge of that. Well me and some other pony, called Pinkie Pie. I hope we get along" she touched her pink mane as if to check it was still there.

"I think you will get along fine" promised Twilight, smiling at Candy Floss. "Wait you said that somepony might meet the Silver Blizzard, who?"

Lucky Clover blinked slightly "The Silver Blizzard is coming to accept the key and is giving a speech to all of Ponyville onstage, why?"

Twilights eyes widened. This could be her only chance "oh I'm just a fan" she answered quickly, before flying away, preparation's already taking place in her mind.If she could get a blood sample, she could see what was in her DNA, and discover how she did all those strange things. For a brief second a picture of Pinkie Pie appeared in her mind. "Remember what happened there" a little voice in her head whispered "just accept what she can do like Pinkie's Pinkie Sense, before it's to late. Twilight quickly shut down that voice.

"No I need to find out. Pinkie Sense is just Pinkie being Pinkie, this was WAY different. Pinkie cannot teleport xcough yeah she can xcoughx The Silver Blizzard could. And Twilight Sparkle needed to find out how.

Author's Note:

So I am doing stories in which one of The Mane 6 is either an antagonist, Rainbow Dash, or an ally, Pinkie Pie. Guess which one is Twilight?

For the story I mentioned earlier:

Bubbles:
Can speak to animals and hundreds of other languages.
Sonic Scream.
Basic Powers[speed,flight,strength,invulnerability,lazer vison]
Blue tornado

Blossom:
Ice/Fire breath
Basic Powers
Higher Intelligence than for normal kid her age
Pink Tornado
A bow that is also a bomb

Buttercup:
Higher strength and is a faster flyer.
No special powers
Stronger green tornado
Black belt in karate
Shoot fire out of her hands

There you go. Here's a link for the wiki:
http://powerpuffgirls.wikia.com/wiki/Buttercup