• Published 1st Dec 2015
  • 4,764 Views, 1,120 Comments

Chosen Love - Just A Random Pegasus



The time has come for the four Pie sisters to use the Choosing Stone to find their special somepony. Love isn't a breeze; even when the right pony is thrown right in front of you.

  • ...
16
 1,120
 4,764

PreviousChapters Next
Pinkie: You and Me

"Gotcha!" Pinkie remarked, tackling Cheese into the green grass below, earning laughter from him. The two had just come from a party in Baltimare, and found a nice, private grove nearby. The area was completely surrounded by trees, so the two decided to take a stop.

Cheese flipped her over, ending up on top of her. They stared at each other for a minute before Cheese kissed her, Pinkie wrapping her hooves around his head and happily bringing him closer to her. They parted, immediately deciding to kiss each other again. After a few minutes, they drew apart, Cheese rolling to the side of her. Pinkie had a large, goofy smile on her face as she licked her lips, savoring Cheese's taste. She rolled on her side and let her hoof move across his stomach, earning a smile from him.

"I love you."

Pinkie giggled. "I love you too." She then blinked, her ears twitching. "Wait a second..."

Cheese's ears flicked. "Huh?"

Pinkie looked up to him. "Why hasn't your Cheesy Sense went off yet? We need to get to the next party!"

Cheese giggled before giving her a small peck. "Well, my body knows I'm treating you to a nice dinner first."

Pinkie's eyes widened. "Aww! You don't have to, Cheesey!"

Cheese nodded. "Oh, I do. You deserve that and so much more. Like I told you a month and a half ago, you were the first one to ever make me smile. And, in addition to that, I love you a ton. So, I'm allowed to treat you every now and then."

Pinkie smiled. "You sure? You don't have much money..."

Cheese kissed her again, and Pinkie eagerly kissed him back. "It's okay. I would rather spend it on you than myself."

Pinkie squealed before burying her face in his chest, smiling brightly. She hugged him tight.

"I love you so much!"

Cheese held her close, his smile reaching his ears. "I love you too, Pinks."


"So... we're going back to Baltimare?"

Cheese nodded. "Yup! Where else would we be going if we're walking this way?"

Pinkie's cheeks puffed out, earning laughter from Cheese. "Oh, shush."

Cheese leaned on her shoulder. "What? Are you embarrassed from making a silly remark?" He teased, smirking.

Pinkie's head snapped to the side to look him in the eye. "You're the silly one here, mister," she said before kissing him. Cheese chuckled as they separated.

"Alright, alright. I won't make fun of you."

Pinkie blew a raspberry at him before picking up the pace. "So... where are we going?"

Cheese caught up with her. "It's a surprise. I know you'll love it, though."

Pinkie nodded, her smile brightening. "Well, of course! Anything you plan for me I love!" She replied, earning a smile from him.

"Well, that's a good thing! And I love seeing that cute smile on your face."

Pinkie smiled at him before giving him a short peck, now walking into Baltimare's boundaries. Cheese chuckled.

"Though you're really cute, let's not act all sappy with all these other ponies around. I love showing you off, but other ponies might not appreciate it. Either that, or they'll get so jealous that they'll be mad at us."

Pinkie's ears flattened as she giggled. "Ah, fine. We're making out tonight then, Cheesey."

Cheese chuckled. "An offer I can't refuse."

Pinkie smiled brightly and started bouncing forward. Cheese caught up with her, laughing.

"Now, don't go too fast or else you'll blow right past it."

Pinkie slowed down. "Eh, I can just walk back if I do. I mean, moving my hooves forward isn't too hard."

Cheese giggled. "Alright, you're right, I guess. But what if I don't tell you when to stop? Will you just keep bouncing forever until you jump in the water?"

Pinkie ceased her bouncing, looking back at him. "Hey, it's hot out! Who cares if I fall in the ocean?"

Cheese rolled his eyes, a smile on his face. "Well, the fish, for one."

Pinkie pouted. "Party pooper."

Cheese's ears flicked as he narrowed his eyes, moving his face closer to hers. "What did you call me, Pinks?"

Pinkie stared back into his eyes, smirking. "You heard me. Party pooper," she finished with a whisper, poking him in the chest. His tail flicked.

"Oh, it is on," he said, suddenly sprinting away. After a second, Pinkie decided to run after him.

"Hey!" She called, but Cheese seemed to be unfazed. They kept running, Pinkie trying to gain on him, but it seemed as though Cheese kept getting faster and faster. They eventually reached the edge of the city, Cheese jumping into the ocean, making a loud splash. Pinkie didn't hesitate when jumping in after him, landing in the water next to him and grabbing him by the shoulders, turning him so they faced each other.

"Gotcha!" She exclaimed. The two stared at each other for a moment before bursting into a fit of giggles. Neither minded that the ocean was bitterly cold; they were enjoying each other's warm aura. Cheese soon formed a sly smirk.

"Am I a party pooper now?"

Pinkie looked at him for a moment, lowering her eyes. "No, I guess not," she purred, meeting his lips. He returned the kiss, smiling against her lips. The two separated, Pinkie giggling.

"Oh, now we're gonna enter the restaurant all wet. Oh well!"

Cheese shook his head. "Nah. What if we rocket through the sky to get there? We'll easily get dry!"

Pinkie gasped. "Like I did when I first used the Choosing Stone and crashed on the ground in front of you?"

Cheese chuckled. "Yeah, something like that."

Pinkie nodded. "Alright! We have to get on land first, though."

Cheese nodded, paddling to the surface and stepping on dry land again. "Alright, I'm here. You don't want to lose again, do you, Pinkie?"

Pinkie shook her head, stepping up next to him. "Not if I can help it, Cheesinator," she replied, casting a sly wink in his direction. Cheese smirked as well.

"Alright, let's see what you can do. You don't have a magical current to help you this time."

Pinkie giggled. "Well, I have love for you passing through me at all times, so maybe I'll go faster!"

Cheese stared at her for a minute before erupting into a fit of laughter. It took him a minute to settle himself down. "Pinks, that is so cheesy and sappy, but I love it."

Pinkie giggled again. "Well, I hope you like cheesy things, considering you have cheese in your name!"

Cheese nodded. "Yep! I've always loved my name. I mean, being named after my favorite food?"

Pinkie nodded. "Yeah! I think my name's really cool, too. I had a weird birth defect that made me pink, so my parents took advantage of it to name me Pinkamena, or Pinkie for short. I don't really like my full name, though. It sounds scary. Pinkie sounds fun, which represents me perfectly!"

Cheese smiled. "I have to agree to that! And we should probably get going before the restaurant fills up any more than it already is."

Pinkie nodded, getting into ready position. "Okie dokie! But, wait... how will I know where we're going?"

Cheese winked. "Just stay behind me, and you'll know."

Pinkie smirked. "Oh, you-" Cheese took off into the sky, prompting her to do the same. "Cheater!" She yelled, earning laughter from Cheese. She shot through the sky, feeling the wind dry her fur. Suddenly, Cheese dropped to the ground below. Pinkie kept going, but made a sharp turn back and descended to meet him. This time, she landed well, but almost landed flat on her face. She shot Cheese a playful glare when she saw him, who was wearing a confident smile.

"You cheated!"

Cheese shrugged. "I don't remember there being any rules, Pinks."

Pinkie blinked. "I... guess there wasn't. Oh well! That was unfair!"

Cheese smirked. "Eh, maybe so. I can still say it was a victory."

Pinkie puffed her cheeks. "Oh, whatever. I beat you in almost every other little race we have, anyway."

Cheese nodded. "Yep, you do. It's nice to finally win for once, haha," he said, chuckling. Pinkie nodded, now looking at the restaurant. It had a balcony with many tables, and there seemed to be a lot of fancy ponies going in. Pinkie gasped.

"Cheese... you're taking me to a fancy restaurant?"

Cheese gave her a genuine smile. "Of course. It's about time I treat you."

Pinkie's eyes widened. "Aww! You're so sweet!" She said, hugging him. Cheese hugged her back before separating, walking up to the restaurant. He held the door open from her. She smiled and walked through, and he closed it behind him. Inside, there were many fancy ponies nicely dressed, making Pinkie feel bare in comparison.

"You should have told me, Cheese! I would have made an effort to look nicer instead of smelling like fish food!"

Cheese looked down at her. "Pinkie, you don't need to do anything to make yourself any more beautiful. Honestly, you're the prettiest pony I see here."

Pinkie's eyes widened as she lightly kissed him, not caring how many ponies were watching. As they broke apart, they smiled at each other before a voice broke them from their trance.

"May I help you?" The waiter behind the front counter asked. Cheese looked at him, now blushing.

"Uh... booth for two, please."

The stallion nodded. "Okay, follow me," he said, grabbing two menus and showing the two to their booth. He gave the menus to them. "Someone will be around in a minute to take drinks," he said before going back up to the front. Cheese smiled.

"Wow! I thought we would have to wait a while for a table!"

Pinkie nodded. "Me too!" She looked at the menu, licking her lips. "Ooh... everything in here looks so good! What's the max amount of money that you'll spend on me?"

Cheese raised a brow. "Pinkie, you can get whatever you want. Don't worry about me."

Pinkie pouted. "Too bad. I'm not gonna make you spend a lot of money on me."

Cheese chuckled. "Alright. If that's what you want, then I won't stop you. Just know that if something looks good, get it. This is a little something I wanted to treat you to."

Pinkie's ears wiggled. "Alright, Cheesie. I won't go overboard, though," she said, looking through the menu.

"Do you two have drinks picked out yet?" The waitress asked as she approached, smiling at the couple. Pinkie took her head out of her menu before nodding.

"Yep. Water, please."

Cheese looked up as well. "I'll have some water, too."

The mare wrote down their orders. "Alright. I'll be back soon."

Cheese nodded his head. "Thank you," he said as the mare left to the kitchen. Cheese then looked to Pinkie.

"So... do you have anything interesting on your mind?"

Pinkie thought for a moment. "Actually... I was just remembering that one party we hosted in Canterlot! That was fun!"

Cheese giggled. "Oh, it was!"

Pinkie giggled as well. "It was hard to get the high class elite to participate, but I'm glad we did!"

Cheese laughed some more. "Though, they were really bad at dancing."

Pinkie's laughter grew louder. "I know, right? I mean, just swaying your body is boring!"

Cheese smiled. "I'll agree! I mean, who doesn't love to bust out some moves every once in a while?"

"Them I guess!"

Cheese nodded. "Yep! At least we got them in my fruit punch lake."

Pinkie snorted. "Well, you got, like, two Canterlot elite in there. They only stayed in for a second because you basically forced them to. They then started complaining about their coats being ruined when they got out!" She replied, giggling some more. Cheese laughed as well.

"Oh my gosh, I forgot about that! That was one unique party!"

Pinkie nodded. "You can say that again!" She replied, her laughter now dying down. She then found Cheese looking at her, his eyelids lowering. Pinkie smiled. "What?"

Cheese's smile brightened. "Oh, nothing. You're just... so beautiful."

Pinkie's eyes widened. "Oh, Cheesey!" She replied, taking his head and kissing him. Cheese reciprocated it, letting it linger for a few more seconds before pulling apart.

"I love you, Pinkie."

Pinkie grabbed a hold of his hoof, squeezing it tightly. "I love you too, Cheesey. I always will."

Not caring about their surroundings, they pulled into another kiss, melting into each other's lips as a warm and fluffy feeling built up inside of them. They pulled apart, looking into each other's eyes and smiling. They lost themselves in each other's eyes, feeling so safe and secure that neither noticed when the waitress first reached their table.

PreviousChapters Next