• Published 1st Dec 2015
  • 4,763 Views, 1,120 Comments

Chosen Love - Just A Random Pegasus



The time has come for the four Pie sisters to use the Choosing Stone to find their special somepony. Love isn't a breeze; even when the right pony is thrown right in front of you.

  • ...
16
 1,120
 4,763

PreviousChapters Next
Pinkie: The Bakery

"There you guys are!" Pinkie exclaimed, bouncing up to them. "Was something wrong?"

Cloud's eyes widened before she shook her head. "Nope. I was just asking Cheese a question."

Pinkie blinked. "Okay, I guess."

Cloud nodded, finding it hard to look Pinkie in the eyes. "Yeah. I need to head to work, so-"

"Awwwwww!" Pinkie whined. She quickly wrapped her hooves around Cloud's neck, hugging the now blushing pegasus close. "Who knows when we'll see you again!"

Cloud's feathers were all puffed out, making her a fluffy mess. "Ack... We'll keep in touch... can't breathe!" Cloud reassured, her voice reaching a higher pitch as Pinkie continued to squeeze her. Pinkie let go of Cloud, who had to take a few seconds to resume her normal breathing. Pinkie looked over to her and smiled.

"We better! I know your address, so I'll make sure we do!"

Cloud smiled as well. "Good! Now, I really have to get going. So... see ya?"

Pinkie and Cheese both looked at each other before looking back at her. "See ya!" They chorused, smiles on their faces. Cloud gave them a fond look before taking off into the sky, causing dirt to scatter around them from the sudden wind. Pinkie sighed as she watched her friend fly off in the distance.

"I already miss her..." Pinkie said, slouching.

"Me too," Cheese replied, looking over at Pinkie, "but I know we'll see her again." His comment seemed to reassure Pinkie, but he wasn't really focused much on her facial expressions. Rather, he was more focused on how he was going to ask her out. I know she'll say yes... why am I so nervous?!

Cheese took a breath. "Um... Pinkie..."

Pinkie looked up to him, her ears perking upwards. "Yes?"

Cheese accidentally let his gaze linger on her face for a few seconds. "Uh... I was thinking... I... want to date you now. I just realized how much I want you and... um..."

Pinkie's eyes and smile were growing wider by the second as Cheese explained, mirth starting to dance in her chest.

"Do you... want to go out? And... be my marefriend?"

Pinkie nodded enthusiastically before hugging him. The feeling of his fur against her chest was one of the best feelings in the world. "Of course, Cheesy!"

Cheese hugged her back, a small smile adorning his face. "Well, I'm glad." The two parted, enthusiasm coursing through their veins. "I have a perfect place! Come on!" He insisted, bounding away. Pinkie followed after, a spring in her step.

I can't believe it! He asked me out! We're together! AAH! Her mind screamed, causing her smile to grow more and more. She looked over to Cheese, who was trotting by her side now.

"So where are we going?" She asked, eyeing him up and down. However, now, as opposed to a few weeks ago, she felt no shame checking out his body.

Cheese looked down to her and stuck his tongue out. "It's a surprise," he answered, earning a giggle from Pinkie.

"Fine, I guess I don't want to spoil a surprise."

Cheese shook his head. "Nope!" He restrained himself from staring at Pinkie, making sure he instead kept his eyes peeled for their destination. "I actually saw this place earlier when we were with Cloud."

Pinkie looked around. "Could it be... agh!" She started tugging at her mane. "Why was I thinking of ruining the surprise for myself?!"

Cheese chuckled. "I don't know. You're silly."

Pinkie blushed as a silly smile climbed her face. "You're silly!" She retaliated, earning laughter from Cheese.

"Well, I guess we're both silly ponies. After all, we plan parties for a living."

Pinkie nodded. "Yep! If we weren't silly, that would kinda be a problem."

"Yeah!" Cheese agreed. His smile grew as he bounced forward. "We're here!"

Pinkie's eyes widened. "Ooo! What is it?" She asked, looking between the few shops that lined the streets. She found Cheese standing in front of a gigantic bakery, giving her a toothy grin.

Pinkie gasped. "The bakery?! You know me so well!" She shouted, running over to him and giving him a smile. His stomach exploded with butterflies.

That's the cutest smile I've ever seen...

Cheese finally brought himself back to reality and smiled at her as well. "Yeah! I knew you would love it!" He stated, holding the door open for her. She entered, taking a loud sniff.

"Mmm! It smells so good!" She exclaimed, running up to the case. Cheese laughed as he followed her.

"I assume you're good with all of this for dinner?" he questioned. Pinkie snorted.

"Are you kidding me?! Of course I am!" She replied as she began to order treats.

Many, many, many treats.

Cheese eyed her nervously. How do I tell her I don't have many bits?

His train of thought was derailed when he saw Pinkie taking bits out of her saddlebag and putting them on the counter. Cheese poked Pinkie.

"Uh... shouldn't I at least pay for some of it?" He asked. Pinkie shook her head.

"Of course not, Cheesy! I know you don't have many bits! And besides, my parents gave me, like, five hundred bits I don't know what to do with. I'll treat you and myself!" She replied as the cashier took the bits and gave her a gigantic box of treats. Cheese eyed her nervously.

"Are you completely sure?"

Pinkie nodded. "Of course I am, Cheese! I don't mind!"

Cheese chuckled. "Well, okay. I'm paying next time, though," he promised as he ordered for himself. After he finished, Pinkie paid, and the two made their way to an empty table. As they took a seat, Pinkie had to restrain herself from eating all of her treats at once. She wanted to save at least something for later.

Pinkie lifted her gaze, meeting Cheese's eyes. A warmth unlike no other filled her chest. She smiled warmly at him.

"So... do you know where the next party is yet?"

Cheese blinked before shaking his head. "Nope, not yet. My sense knows I'm not on the road just yet. It'll tell me when we're about to leave."

Pinkie nodded. "That makes sense. I can't wait to see where our next party is!"

"Same with me!" Cheese agreed, taking a bite of a pastry. His eyes lit up as he continued to munch on it. As he finished, he looked across the table to Pinkie, before his eyes widened in surprise.

Pinkie seemed to be on her fourth sugar-coated pastry. She wasted no time chewing and swallowing the goodness, and didn't seem to care about all the crumbs flying everywhere. Cheese chuckled.

"You sure like these pastries," he acknowledged, starting to eat his other pastry. Pinkie swallowed and blinked.

"How do you know?"

Cheese chuckled again. "I just guessed," he replied, stuffing the small bread into his mouth. He then saw Pinkie reaching into her box again and pulling out a gigantic chocolate cupcake. She licked her lips before quickly shoving it down her throat. She didn't seem to notice the blue eyes of another identical pink pony watching her eating. The pony came up to her, smiled, and stuffed a gigantic chocolate bar down her throat. Pinkie laughed.

"Hey! I didn't know it was Imitate Pinkie Pie Day! Who are... oh," Pinkie drifted off as the other pony ran away, completely vanishing from her sights. She turned to Cheese, who was looking between her and where the doppelganger was.

"That was weird," Cheese said, earning a nod from Pinkie.

"Yeah," she agreed. She shrugged and smiled up at Cheese. "Well, I'm all finished! That was quick!"

Cheese smirked as he finished the last of his treats. "Yep! But we probably should go find a cave or something nearby anyway. We're gonna have to go to our next party soon!"

Pinkie jumped up from her seat. "Yeah!" She then proceeded to stuff the box with the remaining treats into her mane. "I need to store this stuff for later."

"That does seem like a good idea," he affirmed. The two made their way out of the bakery. As they did, Pinkie glanced up to Cheese excitedly.

"Hey, Cheesy?"

"Huh?" Cheese asked, feeling his cheeks flush at the use of the nickname. He couldn't stop a silly smile from adorning his face, either.

Pinkie leaned into him, savoring the pleasant presence of his fur. "Since we're dating now, can I call you silly nicknames like that?"

Cheese nodded. "Of course, Pinks. I plan to come up with some for you as well."

Pinkie giggled. "Oh, there are so many funny ideas! I'll tell you all of them when we're on our way to the next party, Cheesy!"

Cheese smiled. "Alrighty then!" He replied. He stopped walking as he felt something running through his veins, causing his cutie mark to move like an accordion. Pinkie gasped.

"Did you get your Cheesy Sense?!" She asked, bouncing. Cheese nodded, smiling as well.

"Oh, I sure did! And we're going to Prance!"

Pinkie gasped again. "Prance?! No way! I've always wanted to go to Prance!"

Cheese nodded with excitement. "Yeah! I've actually only planned a party there once! We have to travel by boat, and the port is actually a short walk away!"

"Oo! That sounds like so much fun!" She stopped bouncing as she thought. "Though... everyone there speaks Prench, don't they?"

Cheese shook his head. "They do, but just about everyone also speaks English. It is helpful to know a bit of Prench, though."

Pinkie nodded. "Oh, alright! I only know some. Such as: Oui oui, je m'appelle Pinkie Pie, j'aime croissants!"

Cheese chuckled. "I guess that'll get you somewhere. Now, let's find a cave."

Pinkie started walking. "Alright! Last one to find a cave is a rotten egg!"


In the end, Cheese was the rotten egg. Pinkie had successfully found a cave, now throwing down her sleeping bag. After quickly brushing her teeth, she crawled into it, ready to fall into slumber. As she saw Cheese climbing into his, a thought popped into her head, stimulating her senses.

I want to... would he mind?

Pinkie knew that she would regret it if she didn't ask. She's waited long enough. She mentally prepared herself before biting the bullet and going for it.

"Hey... Cheese?" She asked, hesitancy creeping into her voice. Why am I so nervous? He won't mind...

"Yeah?" Cheese yawned, turning to face her. His eyes were starting to sag. Pinkie bit her lip as her eyes managed to land on everything but Cheese.

"Um... do you... want to kiss?" Her words came out slow and tentatively, her heart beating faster and faster. She couldn't see very well in the dark cave, but she could have sworn she saw Cheese's cheeks light up.

"Um... yes, actually. That... sounds nice."

Butterflies started to go rampant in Pinkie's stomach. She stood up from her sleeping bag, making her way over to Cheese. She crouched down next to him, looking into his emerald eyes, never wanting to break glance. He pushed himself upwards, not looking as tired anymore. Pinkie wrapped her hooves around his head, slowly moving her muzzle close to his. When they met, she felt a warmth course through her body. His lips were some of the softest things she ever felt. As they pulled apart, they stared at each other for a few seconds before going for another kiss. A smile creeped up Pinkie's lips as they did so, neither ever wanting to leave. They broke apart, letting themselves stare at each other for a minute. Pinkie didn't want to leave Cheese's side now. She couldn't.

"Move over, Cheesy," she purred. Cheese happily obliged, letting her slip into the sleeping bag. After kissing him again, she snuggled up close to him, wrapping an arm around him. He wrapped one around her as well, earning a smile from Pinkie.

The two had never fallen asleep so comfortably in their lives.

PreviousChapters Next