• Published 6th Jun 2012
  • 1,818 Views, 38 Comments

From the isles of Avalon - The Drifting Bard



a man shall fight for his life, make the ultimate sacrifice and be back for tea and croissants.

  • ...
7
 38
 1,818

PreviousChapters Next
INTERMISSION

Now that the main quest is over....

It's time for the more romantic storyline to come forth....
and yes... I'll explain why I wrote it how i did...right about now


Okay so, in order to fully grasp the idea of this , you've got to think about this one simple fact.

the author is a hopeless romantic

now that thats out of the way, any questions? yes you in the back... er... oh god not you.
I have a question... do you like cupcakes?

as long as they dont have copious amounts of lemon curd in them, your fine Pinkie.
any other questions?

good.

okay.

the reason most of the chapters were so short is...well...

the Idea was there, but I wanted it to seem like it was moving at a quicker pace, much like how those movies you see on tv sometimes remove things for censorship issues unwittingly bucking up half the story.
however, the story want really all that bucked up in a bizarre sense.

this Idea came about while i was... drinking.




I sound like an alcoholic dont i.

anyways...

I could continue on from here... but i digress.

the reason why some chapters are shorter than others is because... I lacked inspiration.

I knew where i was going... knew how i was going to get there... but didnt have the right emotional...ommmfh... ya know?

I tink i'll stick with hopeless romanticism for the rest of the story... considering its my strength...

PreviousChapters Next