• Published 30th Oct 2015
  • 1,401 Views, 24 Comments

The Nightmare, The Changeling, and The Storm - Corvo Storm



The return of two villains is enough, but a stallion protecting them both and having hidden feelings for them is even worse, or is that better. Join a changeling, alicorn, and half-breed vampire as they try to convince others that the bad have good.

  • ...
8
 24
 1,401

The Battle of a Lifetime

"That's Kron?!" asked a scared Twilight.

"Yes and he's here for me if you don't remember," answered a sarcastic Corvo. He didn't have time to just stand around and not do anything; he needed to stop Kron from hurting anypony. He opened his wings and flew in front of Kron's path and flew toward a bit to help stop the serpent from getting any closer to Ponyville.

It worked. Kron stopped advancing toward the town and stopped dead in his tracks. The serpent wasn't scared, but he was amused. He saw the one half breed he was looking for who was now standing in front of him. He let out a howl of laughter when seeing that he was trying to protect the small town behind him. What's even more entertaining is that the half breed doesn't have the two allies from the prophecy. This means he can easily take what he wants, and what he wants is the power the half breed has to help him eradicate everything from existence.

After Kron was laughing at the things he observed he spoke, "Well now ain't this a surprise? Here you are standing in front of me making my job easier and the two allies aren't around to help you defeat me. How about you make my job even easier by letting me take your power and I'll make sure your death is quick and painless."

"You'll never get my power. The universe will continue to exist as long as you don't get my power," Corvo responded.

Kron just laughed and said, "Then I'll just take it and make your death as slow and as painful as possible." After saying this he aimed the palm of one his three taloned hands and shot a red demonic beam out of his hand. Corvo dodged it and counter attacked by shooting a large ball of magic at the serpent. It hit its mark but failed to do any damage against the serpent's scales. Kron laughed at the failed attack.

He attacked again with a volley of fireballs. The half breed managed to dodge them all and shot off a beam of magic at the six winged serpent. again it had no effect on him. All it did was bounce off and hit the ground hard enough to make a crater. The half breed was to see that another one of his attacks failed to even dent a single scale on Kron.

The serpent shot off another volley of fireballs at Corvo which he dodged easily except for a beam of magic being shot at him. He was launched to the ground. He got up holding the spot he got hit at. Kron was laughing at Corvo. His surprise attack worked perfectly. Before the half breed could attack Kron shot off multiple beams of magic. The half breed was having trouble dodging all of the beams. Eventually he was hit by one of them and fell back to the ground.

He got up and ignored the pain he felt and flew back up to the sky and dive bombed at Kron when he got close enough he shot off the spell he was charging when he was dive bombing. The spell hit its mark and actually managed to stagger the six winged serpent. He was annoyed that Corvo managed to stagger him. The half breed went into another dive bomb but Kron was ready. When Corvo close enough Kron opened his mouth and spewed fire at the half breed who narrowly avoided it.

"How are you able to do that?!" Corvo asked surprised.

Kron just smirked and said, "There's a lot more to me than meets the eye." Kron then stabbed his talons into the ground and black tentacles came out of the ground and went after the half breed. He avoided them all and after a while of dodging Kron began making the tentacles sprout spikes on all of their sides to try and catch Corvo. It still failed to take the half breed out of the sky. The half breed summoned up a magical blade and began to cut down the tentacles one by one until none remained.

Kron was disappointed to see that another one of his attacks failed to its job. "You are quite the opponent Corvo. I will admit even though you don't have the 'prophesied' allies you prove to be quite a challenge," Kron complimented impressed.

Corvo smirked and replied, "I have been training in combat after all. This battle is proving quite difficult though."

"But it can end only one way."

"And that's for you to be destroyed."

Kron just smirked and shot off more spells while Corvo began to use shields to block any spells he couldn't dodge. He knew now that if he was to avoid anymore hits is to block most of them. He was managing to dodge and block every spell coming at him while also managing to hit Kron with every chance he got. Each time he hit the serpent he managed to only Kron angrier.

As he went in for another attack Kron used his tail and surprised the half breed who had little time to react before being hit out of the sky. He collided with the ground and before he could get up Kron grabbed him and threw right into Ponyville. Corvo crashed through a house and a crater trail was left in his wake when he collided into the ground and went a bit of a way.

He managed to get out of the crater but failed avoid beam of magic that launched him into a cart that was smashed to pieces upon impact. Kron slithered his way into the town and found Corvo trying to stand again. So he grabbed him and threw him again. The half breed hit the ground and skidded a bit of a way. The serpent went over to the downed half breed and began shooting spells at him continuously.

The attacks was making a giant cloud of dust, dirt, and smoke. Eventually Kron stopped his assault to see his work. He flapped his six wings to help clear the smoke. Once it was clear there was a crater that was formed from the amount of spells impacting the ground. In the middle of the crater was Corvo lying on the ground groaning in pain from the beating he took.

Kron laughed at Corvo and said, "It seems that you were wrong about how this was going to end. This is going to end with me taking your power. Unfortunately the quick and painless death would have been better than the slow and painful one." He let out more laughter before charging up a spell.

Before he could cast it a powerful blast of magic that was blue mixed with green hit Kron in the face hard. The blast staggered Kron enough for him to catch himself from falling over. It didn't just stagger him, it also took off a couple of his scales. He felt the pain when his scales were blasted off and turned to where the blast came from with vicious anger burning in his eyes.

Corvo also looked to see his saviors and was shocked to see who the attacker or attackers were. Standing on the roof of a house was Nightmare and Chrysalis, with their magic ready, glaring at Kron who was glaring back with pure hatred. The two mares flew over to Corvo and healed him the best they could.

The half breed was able to fight again in no time at all. He asked, "What are you two doing here? Shouldn't you be at the castle?"

Chrysalis answered the questions, "We watched as you took a beating so we left to come help."

Nightmare then said, "We couldn't take seeing you hurt so we eventually left after the volley that reptile fired at you. So we left the castle to come help you."

"Well that attack you two did actually affected Kron. So it seems you two are the two allies in the prophecy. I'm glad to have the two most beautiful mares that I love fighting by my side," the half breed said surprised to see that his two loves were the two allies this whole time.

They both blushed at his words but focused their attention back on Kron who was getting even angrier at the two mares and stallion. He knew that was real and not a dream because he can still the pain from having some of his scales being blasted off. Corvo stepped in between his two loves and shouted at Kron, "I was right Kron. Your destruction is how this is going to end. So get ready because no matter how much you fight you're only delaying inevitable."

Kron knew he could only delay it but he wouldn't stop until he had the power he needed and destroyed the universe once and for all. So let out a battle cry and shot a large beam of magic at them. They all dodged it, regrouped back in the air, combined their magic, and shot their own beam of magic at Kron who wasn't able to dodge in time.

The attack took off more of his scales and caused a lot more damage. The serpent fired a volley of fireballs and beams to try and knock them out of the sky and attack them on the ground. They blocked the entire volley with a shield. Once the volley was over they attacked again with weapons they summoned up and flew at blinding speeds that make even Rainbow Dash jealous. They made deep cuts on Kron's body that made him howl in pain as more and more began to be made.

The three all regrouped and dispelled their weapons. They looked over at Kron to see all the pain that he was in. He was clutching his side where one of the deeper cuts were and holding the area on his face where the pain from his missing scales are still present. He looked over at them and narrowed his eyes. He let go the area where the missing scales on his face were and pointed a talon at them. It shot a beam of magic that just went in between the three and missed.

He let a growl for having missed that shot. He then said, "If you're going to destroy me then do it already, but I will be back no matter what happens I will return and take your power to destroy the entire universe. Until we meet again Corvo Storm until we meet again."

The three nodded at each other and charged up a large magical ball. Once it was finished they launched it at Kron. When it hit him he was yelling in pain. His silhouette could be seen within the magic ball and began to fade away until it was gone. Once it was gone the magic ball dissipated and all that remained in its wake was a crater. The middle of the crater crumbled inward and water began to spew out. It continued to fill crater until it was full. The crater now turned into a lake thanks to the water spout .

The three landed and the Mane 6 met up with them. Behind them was entire town as well as the three princesses. "That was amazing! You were like 'this will end only one way' and he was like 'it will with me taking your power' and then boom, pow, whoosh, crash, and then kaboom!" exclaimed a very excited Pinkie Pie who continued to ramble about the battle.

Rainbow Dash began to talk about how fast they were going and how she will one day that fast as well. In fact the entire Mane 6 was talking about the battle except for Twilight. "That battle as amazing as it was how exactly did you manage to do all that?"

The three just shrugged. They honestly didn't know how they managed to call up all that power and speed with ease. They'll figure it out later when they have time. Corvo answered, "I don't know how we managed to do that but I don't want to answer any questions right now."

Twilight nodded in understanding and refrained from asking anymore questions. The princesses stepped up to the three all with amazed looks. They didn't expect two of their old enemies would help rid Equestria of a major threat. Celestia was the first to congratulate them, "Great job on getting rid of the six winged serpent. There's no telling what he could have done if he got what he wanted."

Luna spoke up, "I agree. I was skeptical about those two at first, but now I see that they were allies in the end."

Cadence congratulated them last, "The same is about me when I was skeptical as well. I have to admit it was rather surprising that you both were willing to help all of Equestria even after what you two tried to do."

By the time they finished congratulating the three the entire staff of Castle Dreamwalker had arrived to see if they were alright. The ones who were more worried was Corvo's parents. When they arrived they immediately went over to him to see if he was alright. He assured them that he was fine and they calmed down and told him to never do anything like that again. He said he couldn't make any promises.

"I think it's safe to say we won't have to worry about Kron anymore," the half breed said glad that he was gone for good this time. He hid it well but he couldn't get rid of that statement that serpent said about him coming back. He just ignored the statement for now seeing as everypony was happy to be rid of such a foul beast.

The half breed just decided to just celebrate that serpent's defeat.

Celestia then made an announcement, "Everypony may I have your attention please? Today a major threat to not just Equestria but the entire universe has been eradicated before it could finish its plans. These three have vanquished the greatest evil today, and I would like to congratulate them on their victory. I shall make this day a holiday to remember the bravery these three have shown. This day is now known as the day of the Fallen Serpent. Let us rejoice on this day and remember these brave heroes."

After finishing her speech everypony began to cheer for the three. Nightmare and Chrysalis were happy that they could help and be cheered for. Corvo was even happier because not only did he and his two loves destroy Kron but after this he is going to be married to the two most beautiful mares that he loves.

He was content, something he longed for a very long, long time.