• Published 30th Oct 2015
  • 1,400 Views, 24 Comments

The Nightmare, The Changeling, and The Storm - Corvo Storm



The return of two villains is enough, but a stallion protecting them both and having hidden feelings for them is even worse, or is that better. Join a changeling, alicorn, and half-breed vampire as they try to convince others that the bad have good.

  • ...
8
 24
 1,400

The Beginning

It was a bright day in Ponyville and was busy as usual. All was normal except for one pony wearing a cloak walking through the town heading toward the castle owned by the princess of friendship Twilight Sparkle to speak with her.

Twilight was busy stocking up her royal library when she heard a knock at the castle door.

She wondered who that could be, so she told her baby dragon assistant Spike to finish up with stocking the books. "Twilight you do know that could be Pinkie right," Spike mentioned. Twilight looked at him with a knowing glance and said "I know Spike she said she would come get me to go to the picnic she planned for me and the girls."

"I know, when will sh-" he was interrupted by a much louder knock that could be heard from all throughout the castle. "That isn't like Pinkie, Spike, who could that be if they are knocking so loudly?" the alicorn questioned.

Spike looked at her with a knowing look on his face, "Maybe it's one of the ponies from town or those new guards you requested."

"Well let us see then shall we," Twilight replied.

She went downstairs and went to answer the door as another series of knocks rang through the castle. "Hang on just one moment I was in the middle of something!" she shouted annoyed by whoever was at her door.

When she got to it she made sure she was presentable in case it was the guards or one of the town ponies. She was surprised to see a cloaked figure with a long blackish red horn and deep dark yellow eyes staring down at her.

"May I help you sir?" she asked. All the figure did was nod his head and say, "I'm looking for two mares that you may have met." Twilight was confused by what he but let him in. "So you're looking for two mares I met, who are they and why exactly?" she asked.

"I can not say who and my reasoning would be personal but I can say what they are." the stallion informed. Twilight was still a little puzzled but understood and replied, "Well then tell what type of ponies you're looking for and I'll see what I can do from there." "Very well then," was his reply.

He then proceeded to her personal library to find a book on the topic. "So what do you need to know Mr.-" "Storm, Corvo Storm. I already know who you Twilight Sparkle," Corvo replied glad names were said and done.

"So what are these ponies you're looking for is?" Twilight asked. Corvo couldn't help but smirk at her reaction when he answered, "A alicorn and changeling."

Author's Note:

I hate cliffhangers sometimes but this was need for a reason. I will be making the next chapters as soon as I can. The chapter may be short but that's because I just joined if people like this story I'll do my best to create more stories for everybody. I hope everyone enjoys this story. I'll catch yall on the flip side.