• Published 6th Oct 2015
  • 15,061 Views, 342 Comments

So you are suddenly a soon-to-be husband to a Sun-Goddess. - TheDawsonator1



Jason gets drunk one time at one of Pinkie's many parties. Unfortunately when he wakes up, it won't be the same again as trouble after trouble comes for him.

  • ...
105
 342
 15,061

PreviousChapters Next
Jason needs a suit for his date, you get three guesses where.

So yeah, I sort of asked the Princess of the Sun out on a sort-of date, how many of you can say that for your bragging record?

That said, I’m glad we’re at least trying this out, hell we’ll get to know each other better, so win-win.

That was now yesterday, I had told Dash of course, fist-bumps had happened of course and we were gonna be on a “date” tomorrow. Only one thing, my suit looks like crap after the what I dub the "Clouded Flank" incident (I'll tell you another time), sooo…I have to see…her. Rarity, she’s gonna beg me out of details like some gossipy mare, she makes quality work and always was thankful for being able to make human clothes but still she’s a bit…prissy.

But it’s not like I have much a choice on clothing stores so I have to see Rarity.


One dreaded walk later…

“Welcome to the Car-“ Rarity started her welcome greeting

“Yeah yeah it’s just me, Rarity.” I interrupted her.

“You know it’s rude to interrupt a lady” Rarity is doing the “Lady” lecture thing again.

“I did know the last 50 times thank you. Look, can we get on with it?” I rolled my eyes.

“Very well, now what is it you require from me today?” Rarity asks as she gives a business-like look.

“Basically, a suit because I am going on a “date”” I say with quote fingers and preparing for the reaction.

“YOU’RE GOING ON A DATE!?” Rarity yelled in shock causing me to fly up for 2 seconds there.

“Sheesh not so damn loud!” I say feeling my ears to see if they were alright

“B-But you…a date? I thought you didn’t entertain the idea of going out with ponies?” Rarity asked me.

She wasn’t lying, I had admitted I didn’t have a desire to go out with ponies of this world but…guess that changed in one night didn’t it?

“I do now” I answer.

“Who? Who? WHO? Spare no details!” Rarity was literally begging me for details

“Nope, won’t tell. It’s a secret” I deny her the identity of my date with the most Ha-Ha I know something you don't smile on.

“Please? Please Pleasepleaseplease? Even something about her?” Rarity tried to get some details out of me.

“Sure, she hot as the sun and she has a great smile, that’s all” I say with a troll smile

“You are messing with me, I suppose that’s all I am getting out of you, follow me to measuring room if you please” Rarity sighed

Now, I remember my first meeting with her, got told my taste of clothes were horrible…usually it’s the belly insult, let’s just say I had strong arms and legs but a fat belly, got a lot of fat jokes and then a lot of people with black eyes. Since then my physique is now fit so no more fat jokes and no ponies with black eyes, you may never call a woman fat to their face, but a man will generally get as violent results. Where was I? Oh right, she was really excited to make me some clothes, stuff about a challenge or something like that, proceeded to spend 2 hours getting measured and having her do designs, fun.

Come to think of it, most of my first meetings didn’t go so well, even Dash and I had an argument and she thought I was some monster spy or something, we made up of course. Weirdest one had to be Lyra, that mare is…weird, examined my hands for 5 minutes and then she licked it and I was “NOPE!” and then outta there.

“Jason, do you want a copy of your last suit or a slightly different design this time?” Rarity asks as she measures me.

“Maybe a slightly different design, not too different just a different shade of colour, and I will need the suit by tomorrow night” I say to her as I decide for a different suit.
“Hmm, very well, your mystery mare will want to see you at 100% dashing by the time I am done” Rarity says that my suit will be awesome and it will.

So about that date, it’s gonna chaos the day after like you wouldn’t believe. I know I have gone over it, but I really want to go over it again to pass the time here. So here’s the skinny, Celestia is not gonna do some speech saying we’re getting married, rather we’re having a date and Celestia is not gonna be in disguise so everypony flat out knows we’re dating and then when they ask, Celestia and I say we’re getting married and they’ll all be like HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

It’ll be hilarious…in my head it will anyway. Point is, why tell things outright when ponies can just see it for themselves. Don’t worry Dash knows and her mouth is shut because she’s loyal like that, don’t ever change, Rainbow Dash.

So yeah, Celestia is picking me up at my house and then we go out for a night picnic I guess you can call it under the stars and then we dine at a Ponyville restaurant, where everypony is going to see it there for the big reveal, cause we're diabolical like that.

But enough of tomorrow night, I need my suit first.

“Thanks Rarity, so I hear you tried to expand into Canterlot” I say changing the subject while getting measured.

“Oh yes, but I couldn’t bear to go “Commercial”, but I suppose dreams aren’t always going to go exactly as you plan it” Rarity says casually.

“They never really do. I wanted to be a video game designer but here I am in Equestria. Besides, where’s the fun in victory if it’s too easy?” I say my wisdom on the subject.

“Very true darling, but I will keep my vision alive, even if it’s just a boutique, as long as I do what I love, I am happy” Rarity replies to that.

“I also hear you helped Rainbow out of a spot with the Wonderbolts, so I also want to thank you for that” I add in another thing I have heard from Dash.

“Oh that, while blunt and brash Dash can be, she’s still my friend and she deserves a shot at her dream as much as I do” Rarity says for Dash.

I can respect that, friends that look out for one another, I guess it’s like Dash and I, I helped her get with Soarin and she helped me get accepted into this world despite our misunderstanding. I say we're about even.

“Yeah, so will it be ready by tomorrow afternoon?” I ask Rarity if it will be ready.

“It will be ready darling, your mystery mare will be swooning for you to take her into the night in just the right amount of romantic fashion and then you two kiss in the bright moonlight and-“ Rarity went all Romance like, so I am interrupting her there.

“Blahblahblahblah, too much sappy stuff” I say real quickly

“Oh…oopsy daisy, well I must get to work on designing your order, see you say, 2pm tomorrow afternoon? You can pay then” Rarity decides on a time to get the suit

“Sure thing, thanks Rarity, you’re a diamond” I say as I leave the boutique.

“Toodle-loo” Rarity farewells as I close the boutique.

Yep, so the big reveal is tomorrow night and I have nothing else to do today or tomorrow. Dash is working right now so I can't talk to her, so I guess I’ll go home and do something, maybe catch up on the porn magazines...when I make sure nopony is looking this time.

Oh don’t look at me like that, you don’t get any video porn here, dirty magazines are the best you get around here, especially since it has to be pony mares as well. Say what you will but Ponies can get those curves well just as well as humans can.

Now believe it or not, there are actually Pony strip clubs, but ponies are naked all the time so I don’t get how it works but it involves a lot of stuff put on them and some good pole dancing…so pretty much everything a strip club has except the stripping part, it’s alright I suppose, I got curious and tried a lapdance and it was...weird.

So why am I discussing this in my head in the middle of a street…I dunno, MAGAZINE TIME!

Author's Note:

Yeah yeah, I know the Rarity into Romance novels thing being done but it's hard to not imagine her with some romance novels. Also, would Rarity believe that Celestia and Jason are together? Probably not.

PreviousChapters Next