• Published 6th Oct 2015
  • 15,048 Views, 342 Comments

So you are suddenly a soon-to-be husband to a Sun-Goddess. - TheDawsonator1



Jason gets drunk one time at one of Pinkie's many parties. Unfortunately when he wakes up, it won't be the same again as trouble after trouble comes for him.

  • ...
105
 342
 15,048

PreviousChapters Next
A four worded Question.

You wanna know what the plus side of preparing a wedding when you marry a Princess, you get so many staff in the castle helping to prepare this thing. We decided to marry in Twilight’s castle and she’s going to do the “You may now kiss the bride” thing, Luna is going with Celestia on the isle and Rainbow Dash is my best mare.

I asked the Cakes to supply the wedding cake because I trust nopony else with this important task, the weather team was going to make sure this weather was sunny, security was going to be around in case of the Changelings trying to feed off our love (If they did get it, they will be blow up their own stomachs up with how much they get). Rarity was supplying the wedding dress and my suit, I paid her extra for this service (she originally made my first clothes coming here free of charge, it’s time I repaid that), Applejack was going to make some food and there was going to be other stuff around.

As for the guest list, everypony in Ponyville was invited, Princess Cadence and Shining Armor were invited, the Elements, Luna, distinguished nobility and more were coming to the wedding.

But with all that happening and the preparations were almost complete with two weeks left, there was one major thing I haven’t done yet, actually propose to Celestia. Yeah sure this thing is happening with or without because of Flankhole the Bearded, but if I am going to marry her, I am doing it with my heart not with a law by Beardface the Asshat (Don’t worry, I got better insults, I just don’t want to utter them or Twilight gets offended…like seriously offeneded! The way she talks about him you’d think the two would be dating, I’ll let you figure out the obvious problem).

So, I had prepared a surprise for her, well a picnic surprise outside of Ponyville on a hill, I gave her a note saying to be there at 4 o’clock in the afternoon today. It is now 3:50pm and I am there, I am so nervous, how could I not be? But if this goes all to plan the pair of us may be the happiest couple in any universe.

3:58pm…almost time.

“Hello Jason” Celestia says from behind me.

“Hey Celly” I turn around to greet her as I pocketed the ring I was going to give her later.

“Well? I am curious, what is this surprise you mentioned?” Celestia asked.

“A Picnic, to get you away from the throne for a couple of hours” I say to her.

“I will admit, it has been a little too long since the pair of us and not just doing a wedding practice or preparing the whole wedding, it Is quite stressful on top of normal duties.” Celestia says to me, grateful that I took her away from her job for a bit.

Believe me, I know. What I am about to do was 2 weeks in the making, finding the right ring practicing how to do this, even Luna helped when she found out my plan through a dream. I just got to do it.

“There will be much relief for both of us once the wedding is over” I say honestly, making conversation.

“It will indeed, I didn’t think I would ever live to see my own wedding day approaching” Celestia says to me, also honestly.

Then, I shall make her happy, I just need say the four worded question.

“Yes, I thought my own would be years later, but I guess we can’t control fate or tradition or law or whatever we want to call what got us together in the first place.” I thought as I half-wondered what my life would be like if I never slept with Celestia…or even ended up on Earth.

“If I may ask, what does a human male and female do for marriage, traditions and so on and so forth?” Celestia asks me curiously.

“Well, some families, the man asks the father of the woman for permission to marry his daughter. Some people pop a ring in a wine glass and the woman discovers it. In fact, the man does the chasing on Earth and the Woman decides if she truly loves the man or not and accepts the marriage request. The actual marriage stuff is pretty much the same as Equestria just with Earth buildings and no magic. The man wears a black suit with a black tie and the woman wears a long white wedding dress” I explain to her.

“Anything more?” Celestia asks.

Now’s your chance Jason! Do it! Do it now, you can do this!

“T-There is one other way of proposing…the man would get on one knee like this” I demonstrate going on one knee, “they would say their love to the female and then they would pull out a ring and ask a four worded question, a yes/no question and the female will decide to marry the man or not” I explained the way I was going to propose to her.

I pause for a deep breath as I took out the case for the ring and got on one knee and held Celestia’s right hoof in my hands.

“Celestia, we have come a long way since I tried to run from your sister when I realized what I had done, I thought this was the end of my life. I realize now that it was quite the opposite, it was the start. I thought as a Princess, you deserved better than some lowlife human who was going to be your loveless husband bound by some bearded twat's law. I decided to at least make it look real, I didn’t realize I would fall for you. You, with a kind and generous heart look after Equestria and endure many trials and sufferings to keep it that way, when I look now, I see how much pain you take for others, yet you never seemed to get your own happiness, true happiness is a beautiful thing on you Celestia. I see it when you talk to or about Twilight or Luna, I don’t see it when you talk to or about some politician, it’s empty, it’s fake and I cannot feel the warm and happy Celestia I see in a true smile. I’m rambling on but to boil down to it, yes we are getting married but that’s by a law and a forced happiness is not a happiness at all, it’s torture. I come here today to change that, I want this for real, I want to make you happy, I want any pain you endure, I endure that pain with you, If life pulls you by the mane, I will be there to help you back up as you did me before when I faced a close death. I do not need words from you to know my love and faith is not misplaced in you. I love you Celestia and I want not to be an agent of suffering in your life but an agent of the true happiness you have waited for a long time coming now.” I went on a bit of a speech.

I put the ring case into the Celestia’s hoof opened it to show the ring and looked her the eye, there was nothing to avert my eye contact not that I wanted it to, my eyes were only for hers and hers starting widening as she caught on to what must be happening.

“Celestia…for real, for true love. Will you marry me?” I proposed to her.

Celestia looked to me, to the ring and back to me, time must have frozen briefly in her when I asked that…as for me, millions of thoughts were in my head.

Celestia looks into my eyes, my soul and my heart and her mouth starts to move and speech comes out with the answer that is...

To be continued...

Author's Note:

What? Did you actually think that there wasn't going to be a cliffhanger at the end of this chapter? You actually thought there wasn't going to be was there.

I laugh at your foolishness!

PreviousChapters Next