• Published 6th Oct 2015
  • 14,999 Views, 342 Comments

So you are suddenly a soon-to-be husband to a Sun-Goddess. - TheDawsonator1



Jason gets drunk one time at one of Pinkie's many parties. Unfortunately when he wakes up, it won't be the same again as trouble after trouble comes for him.

  • ...
105
 342
 14,999

PreviousChapters Next
A quick talk with Dash.

Have you ever felt so happy that literally nothing can stand in the way of that happiness? I do, it was the day after yhe Project: Propose to Celestia for real went a COMPLETE SUCCESS! She said yes, I am just so happy I could rocket into a firework like Pinkie would when she gets really happy.

Actually Pinkie saw my smile and then she smiled and went bouncing off like she does, how does a mare like her have such energy to bounce everywhere, maybe she’s charged on happiness? Sadness is her Kryptonite maybe? Questions for never.

Still one thing got me curious, those pony parts I got, the tail, the ears and the wings I had briefly when I kissed Celestia after she agreed to marry for real. I tried getting some way of getting them out before, didn’t seem to work although thinking about Celestia got a tiny glow, but the parts didn’t come out.

It was a couple of days until the wedding, I was hanging around with Rainbow Dash as Celestia had more duties to attend to, even when a wedding was on they just wouldn’t leave her alone.

“So wings, huh? If you find out how to keep them, promise you’ll let me teach you how to fly” Dash says to me.

“Sure, unless Celestia insists she does it” I promise her.

“I just hope you can, you’ll have all the awesomeness of flying around and you can visit my awesome crib anytime” Dash goes on.

“I know, I wouldn’t mind trying flying for myself but I still don’t have a clue why I even have an ability to go all Anthro-pony in the first place. My kind don’t have any trace of magic, at best we got those people who pretend this shit up and somehow fool people, like religion” I state my opinion on the whole thing.

“Dude, you haven’t lived until you’ve napped on a cloud, it’s like your back getting a massage without going to the spa” Rainbow says, ignoring the whole Humans have no magic fact.

“Yeah, well don’t get any hopes up, I’m not sure how this whole getting pony parts thing works just yet” I say

“I’m just saying,it would be awesome if you could control those wings popping out of your back” Rainbow assures of me her thoughts.

I really wouldn’t mind being able to fly, I mean compared to ponies, I kind of walk around everywhere and do…things. Thank the something up there that I am not trying to battle unicorns. Bad things would happen, involving me being in ashes at this point.

“I might get to finding that stuff out after the wedding, it’s keeping me up nights just thinking about it and it’s two days away.” I decide on that matter.

“So, are you all ready for the big day, you know Twilight will chew your flank out if you aren’t 345.7% prepared at least” Dash says, warning me if I wasn't prepared for the wedding.

“That’s quite a specific number for you Rainbow Dash” I noticed her not saying a bazillion or some other number.

“Trust me, you do not want to see Twilight in her statistics phase, I’ve got numbers in my head that are etched into my head and all the info is POINT-LESS! Did you know that the amount of books that can ever feature on any featured thing in Equestria is ten…same for fanfiction apparently. Also that 24% of ponies in the Canterlot region of ponies are gay or lesbian” Dash says.

“Sounds horrible” I say simply.

“It is, and don’t get me started on the stuff Twilight knows about Celestia, she had the exact size of Celestia and has DNA of her and still has it despite giving up that cloning project” Dash points out some…interesting facts.

“Okaaaayy…that’s not at all creepy” I replied to that fact.

“Believe me, that’s normal for Twilight’s weirdness. Point is, you better be ready now or Twilight will kill you and then Celestia will kill her…well not really more like “Mare…I am disappoint” and then Twilight dies of a heart attack, you get the point” Dash gets to the point.

“Yeah I know, we are ready, but honestly, I just need to enjoy some air before all this starts, once I am on the other side of this wedding, there is going to be a lot o changes involving me having to move away from Ponyville and a fair amount of other things” I say as I realize that these were the last days of unmarried life.

“Promise me you’ll visit us right? Whenever you get time” Dash says to me.

“I promise” I promise Dash.

It was only a couple of days away but, part of me wants to keep this previous life but part of me wants to embrace married life, this change is not going to be without some regrets but overall I think I’ll like it…hopefully. For now, I better enjoy these last couple of days while I can. There's nothing more I can do now but wait, everything will be perfect, I just know it!

Author's Note:

Yeah this a casual chapter, filler if you will. But next chapter...THE BIG ONE! Cause this ain't a dream no more! (If you get where that's from, good for you!)

Also 300+ likes, you guys are awesome! Have a free Something bothering you-Curing hug!

PreviousChapters Next