• Published 26th Sep 2015
  • 457 Views, 8 Comments

The Other Siren - MissLovesStories



The Dazzlings, without their powers, meet another Siren.

  • ...
7
 8
 457

NOT Expected...Call for Twilight!

"What now?" Rainbow asked

"I said... UGH!" Angel replied "Listen here, dimwit, I might be new here, but it doesn't mean that I can't be evil and cunning!"

"But darling, I though you said you didn't use your... pendant often..." Rarity said

" That fact... true. But let's just say that I have... other ways to get what I want..."

The Dazzlings came back on the table, with Charley's and their foods arriving at the table.

"Well, here you go Charley. Just as you asked" The leader announced

"Thank you." the new girl said

The Dazzling sat down on the table with their lunch period, nobody said a word. Not even when the Dazzlings with their new companion went away from their forever enemies.

"OK, it's really time to call for Twilight, after having THAT conversation." Sunset said

"AGREED!"

Sunset Shimmer got out her book she had ever since she first came into this world. She was writing out the words:

Dear Twilight Sparkle

The Dazzlings are now defeated, but now their is new evil arising. A new Siren, Charley Angels, is a new girl at school. But she is an inactive user when it comes to her pendant. But she said that she has 'other ways' to get what she wants. I'm hoping that you can come here and figure out what's going on.

Your friend, Sunset Shimmer

She closed her book, and her and the Mane 5 went outside to where the portal was.

And all they could do now is wait...

Author's Note:

People have been asking for Part 3. So I did it. And Part 4 will be out on the weekend.

Bye :coolphoto:

P.S: If you think this is boring than the others, I haven't thought of anything apart from the beginning. But still, hope you like it.

Comments ( 4 )

...
Yeah, your user name is not in any way shape or form a valid description... of anything... ever. And it most certainly does not meet the requirements set out in point three under General Rules for stories.

Make sure your story has a short and long description. These should describe what your story is actually about, rather than just saying things like “This is my first story” or “Based on X.”

In fact, as you can see your 'description' is even worse than their worst case examples. 'MissLovesStories' does not tell us anything about this story.

Very cool! Maybe in the next chapter, Twilight will get hypnotized or something and turn on the Rainbooms! :pinkiegasp: Cool Idea?

i expected this siren to be a good one..

I think you should add dark in this.

Login or register to comment