• Published 26th Sep 2015
  • 5,292 Views, 117 Comments

Land of liberty. - general well



what happen if the country of United States teleport middle of the ocean. on a different planetwhat is the outcome here it is

  • ...
72
 117
 5,292

chapter 5

On a aircraftcarrier going to the land with no life on it, a certain general is angry

" John is an asshole, lying to the public, saying I am bringing reporters and journalist with us" general Wellington said with a angry tone.

"General calm down, what's wrong with journalists and reporters" Brittney said.

"Bringing civilians is a bad idea, because we have to protect them from everything" general Wellington said as he slam on the table.

"Ok general, I leave your here" Brittany said as she walk out of the door, she left the room and walk down the hall and went into the kitchen.

"Hey Brittany, which lunch do you want" the cook asked.

" I need a chicken sandwich please" she told him.

" Okay little lady" the cook said with a smile as he went back to the kitchen.

" mmmmm, what to do " she said to she said to herself as she look at the around, then she noticed someone in the crowd of Reporters and journalists, it was Amelia, the girl who recorded the griffin,
Hey Amelia over here Britney said waving at Amelia to come here, Amelia walk over to her

" hey, you the are one scientist that caused this, this is a blessing and a curse
Because I'm now because I am a well known reporter so thank you Britney said.
Britney was speechless.

Ok she thought, "thank you, tell me why you came with us"she said.

"Because, it would be a adventure, and also that would help my career" Amelia answer.

" so where is your camera man?" she said.

" he just getting some biscuits" Amelia said. Britney look at her watch, it was 5:21

" oh no it starting, sorry Amelia I have to go" she got off the chair and ran to the meeting.
_____________________________________________________

"That way, you should have put a machine gun nest" lieutenant Greg said.

"No, electric fences are better" captain Charlie said.

"could you guys be quiet, I'm playing chess with Linda here" corporal Ted yelled As he puts his knight down.

"ya guys be quiet. ha checkmate" sergeant Linda said.

"that's bullshit"Ted said as he threw his king down on the floor. Brittany came into the room.

"hey, what's going on?" she said.

" I just defeated Ted at chess" Linda admitted," now Ted, give me the $50" Linda said as she hold out her hand.

"Fuck, here's your money" Ted said angrily handling the money to Linda.

"Where's the general?" Greg said.

"Probably hanging the privates on their toe off the ship. Charlie said.

" No actually, he's punching the table again" Britney said.

" Why is he doing it again?" Linda said.

" He say he doesn't wants to bring reporters and journalist here, because they will be in danger" Britney explain.

"Yeah he's right because they always go in danger" Greg said.

"I disagree they will show how strong we are" Charlie said.

"you only want them to take pictures of you" Linda said.

" what's going on here" general Wellington said as he came in the room.


"General, which one is better, machine gun nest or electric fences?" Greg said.

"Electric fences around a machine gun nest is better instead of one of them" general Wellington said.

"Are you finished being angry" Brittney said.

"No, I'm not finish with this, and also we landed, now dirtbag get off the ship. General Wellington order.

"Yes sir everyone said".
________________________________________

"Finally" twilight thought as she walk out the hospital, she sees spike running at her.

"Twilight" spike said hugging twilight "I miss you"spike said.

" I missed you too spike, how you been"twilight said with a happy look.

" It been good, it would have been better If you been there to lecture me" spike stated

Twilight laughed and smile 'let's go home, hey spike have you heard about the new land discover? " twilight said.

"Yeah I heard about that, what did this mean exactly?" spike said.

" it mean trade, culture, history, technology, magic, that's what it means"said twilight.

" ok, now hurry up Twilight"spike said as he ran by Twilight.

" Wait up"Twilight said chasing him, as she got into the castle, pony jump front of her.

"Surprise" everypony said.


" welcome back" twilight Pinkie Pie said.


" how was the hospital egghead?" Rainbow Dash said.

" it was boring" Twilight answer.

" good thing you're okay" Fluttershy stated.

" it's time to eat cake" Rarity said Levitating the cake to them.

" I brought the applecider" Applejack

" thank you girls" twilight said as they ate the cake together.
_____________________________________________

Queen Mothra had a busy day, she was talking to a noble when a guard came up to her.

" my queen is a big metal strange ship landed on the beach"

" is it the pony?" Mothra ask with concern

" I don't know my queen. The drone said.

" Then keep an eye on it, and tell me what you see"mothra

" yes my queen"the drone said as he salute.

As the drone walked out of the room,
Mothra Only thought what to do in this situation.

Author's Note:

is it a little bit more readable and they're going to be hives