• Published 26th Sep 2015
  • 5,290 Views, 117 Comments

Land of liberty. - general well



what happen if the country of United States teleport middle of the ocean. on a different planetwhat is the outcome here it is

  • ...
72
 117
 5,290

chapter 8

One hour later..…

Queen Mothra is having a bad day, the prisoners escape, 10 of her spy were discovered in manehattan, now, her hive is at war with another hive, the Changeling in charge is king wasp, he took over his hives when his Queen died, the Queen didn't have a heir for the throne. most changeling hive die out if they don't have a heir. But wasp took over the hives and also he's just a drone, he not even part of royalty.

‘‘Pathetic drone, so tell me, what is today agenda?’’ Mothra ask her advisor who proceeded to open his book.

‘‘Well, the nobles are concerned about king wasp building up his troops, so they want you to attack him before he does.’’ The advisor said.

‘‘Go tell them it's a bad

idea.’’ Mothra order.

‘‘Yes my queen.’’ advisor said as he wrote it down.

‘‘So what else?’’ Mothra ask.

‘‘We need more gatherers and the humans need to be stop.’’ the advisor said.

‘‘Humans?’’ Mothra said confused.

‘‘The creature we captured are call human, we were able to interrogate one of them before they escape, he didn't give us a lot of information.’’ The advisor said as he clear his throat. ‘‘but just enough to tell us what his species name is.’’ The advisor answer. ‘‘that is all today issue, My queen, do you have any question?’’ The advisor ask.

‘‘No, but I need to meet the humans and stop this before it gets worse.’’
Mothra said. She get off her throne and walk down the red carpet.
‘‘Guards! Follow me, we need to get there at once.’’ she ordered. Two of the guards proceeded to follow her close behind.
---------------------------
Location (unknown)

Time (unknown)

Point of view (lieutenant Greg)

‘‘Hold the line! Don't let the bugs get in here.’’ I ordered as the bugs try to get in.

‘‘Sir! We are able to secure the entrance, but there are 5 more tunnels open, we need more man to secure the other 5 tunnels sir.’’ First private said as he pulls out a map and show me the unsecured tunnels. ‘‘The enemy of coming from this area’’ *First private point at the area where the bugs on coming from* ‘‘Sir, if we are able to block it, it would stop the flow of enemies to a smaller scale.’’ First private explain to me.

This is a good thing.
‘‘That is a great idea private, take some mans with you and seal them off, good luck soldiers.’’ I salute him and he salute back. Then I was left alone in the small cave like room.
______________________

10 minutes later…..

Location (Tunnel 2)

Time (unknown)

Point of view (First private)

That is kinda creepy. I thought as I sees a statue of a bug. It looks bigger than the other bugs and with a smile that's almost rival the mona lisa. (fun facts. The mona lisa smile it's more mysterious and better looking.) but the most strange part of it, it has a crown on it head. What is this, I stare at the crown and realize it made of Emerald.

‘‘Sir, we have set the dynamite in place, I advise you to move away.’’

‘‘Ok’’

I decided to take the Emerald crown. This will help my family. I move away from the blast zone and get behind a rock. Blast it! I ordered the demolition crew. The man push the button and *BOOM* the tunnel collapse filling the entrance. Well that's great.

‘‘Sir, we must go back and tell the lieutenant that the entrance is now seal.’’

‘‘Okay then, let's go, we don't want any nasty surprise.’’ I said. We started walking out of the tunnel and hide the crown in my sleeve.
(The statue behind them start glowing)
_____________________

Point of view (Queen Mothra)

‘‘It's right here my queen, as you can see, they fortified the entrance, what do you want us to do?’’ the drone said as he inspect the wall.

‘‘Stop where you are!’’

What. I look up and see two humans holding their weapon.

I decided put my hooves up in the air. Both of them look confused at me until one of them lower his weapon.

‘‘What do you want creature?’’ the human ask.

I clear my throat. ‘‘My name is Queen Mothra, the ruler of this hive, I'm here to talk with your leader.’’ I said to them.

Both of the human look at each other and whisper. When they finish one of them leave to somewhere.

‘‘You wait here, my friend is getting one of our officer.’’ the human said as he sat down.

5 minutes have passed when I hear chattering. I look up and see more humans dress in better looking uniforms.

‘‘My mans tells me you're the ruler, now tell us why you are attack and brought us here? The human ask me.

‘‘It wasn't me, it was my captain who decided to attack, if you want to know what happened to him, I stripped his rank to private.’’

‘‘That's a good thing.’’ human said.
(The rest of the human soldiers are still pointing their weapon at me).

‘‘I apologize what happened, it was out of my control, but I hope we could start over?’’ I raise my hooves at the human.

‘‘Well that isn't my decision to
make, but I'm willing to accept, if we get 20 miles of land near here.’’ the human answer.

‘‘If it doesn't make us enemy, I accept.’’ the human proceed to shakes my hooves.

‘‘Good thing because there are people coming here.’’ the human said with nice smile as he let go of my hooves.

What, more of his kind is coming here, how? I look at him to see if he's lying. But his expression is so hard to read. ‘‘how do they know?’’

He simply smiles and point at me. ‘‘Well, next time don't put our stuff near us, you might regret it.’’

‘‘Is that a threat!’’ I grow as I show him my fangs.

He simply shrug. ‘‘They could have been worse humans you could have capture, I'm not saying that you got the best but neither the worst, you only capture the middle.’’ he said. with that he left.

Author's Note:

do anyone like first person, do you like the first person. see I took time trying to perfect it. pretty sure that i mess some parts, but hey so do others. this remind me of something this chapter, does anyone know what America does when the troops are in another territory, let me give you a hint, occupied.