• Published 26th Sep 2015
  • 5,292 Views, 117 Comments

Land of liberty. - general well



what happen if the country of United States teleport middle of the ocean. on a different planetwhat is the outcome here it is

  • ...
72
 117
 5,292

chapter 6

‘‘Mr President, there were a couple incidents, but nothing to worry about and also do you remember the dragon was captured that's in Pearl Harbor, he's able to talk and he told us he's from the Dragon land and he is 14 years old.’’….. the Lieutenant said as he was interrupted.

‘‘Wait, wait, wait, you telling me, he's 14 years old and he's that big’’ president said.

‘‘But Mr President he told me all dragon grow bigger because they get greedy.’’ the lieutenant said.

‘‘okay so they one of the seven sins.’’ the president said with a confusion face.

‘‘kind of like that, anyway he says that the kingdom nearby by is name Equestria, it's ruled by a princess who control the Sun and the moon. The lieutenant said.

‘‘Now tell me lieutenant, is this country is threat, because they have someone that power to the control of the Sun and the moon.’’

‘‘I'm sure they are dangerous, so we must be vigilant Mr President, anyways said there are Griffin Kingdoms that's are solo territory owned by a kings or whatever.’’ The lieutenant said

‘‘So it like ancient Egypt and medieval Europe combined, so what else did the dragon said.’’ the president said.

‘‘No that all what he said Mr President and general Wellington have landed.’’ The lieutenant said.

‘‘That's good to know lieutenant, dismiss.’’ the president order.

‘‘Yes sir.’’ the lieutenant said as he left the room.

As the lieutenant left, the president thought to himself. where's my coffee.

5:36, 11.16.15

Fort heat. Location, unknown

(operation wasteland)

- 5 months after teleporting-

-3 week after landing-

Inside the meeting room, general Wellington and Britney are talking about a discovery.

‘‘General, we found quantity of uranium at the caverns underneath outpost 5.’’ Britney told Wellington.

Wellington looks surprised for a second.
‘‘Wait! you telling me, we on a gold mine of uranium, that's the best thing ever l heard of.’’ Wellington said.

‘‘Yes sir, this is a large amount of uranium, should I get a cargo ship to transport back home?’’ Britney ask.

‘‘That's a great idea and Britney. A groups of soldiers have reported they seen bugs like creatures watching them, I don't know if they're pulling a prank or or actually telling the truth, so that's why I'm putting this place under the lockdown.’’ Wellington stated as he pulled out a pen.

‘‘Sir, do you think the bugs are dangerous?’’ Britney ask with concern.

‘‘I don't know professor, but I know one thing for certain be aware at all time Wellington said as he open his drawer. ‘‘So remember professor be safe, dismiss.’’ Wellington said to Britney.

‘‘Yes sir.’’ Britney said. She got off her chair and started walking toward the door.

‘‘Wait Britney!’’ she heard Wellington said.

‘‘Yeah general’’ she said almost halfway through the door, Wellington look up to her.

‘‘Professor, one more thing, its important, can you tell the soldiers station at outpost 5 to move away from the uranium, we don't want people to die from radiation and don't tell them about this, its classified.’’ Wellington order as he started filling out paperwork.

‘‘Yes sir.’’ Britney said as she saluted, she walk out of the office and start walking, she passed the restroom and the break room, which is lovely and also the firing range.

How lucky am I even though I caused this, but anyway I can't change the past, so let's move on, now I am discovering other life forms and learning about new cultures and different type of religion. Britney thought to herself. Anyways she walks through the halls, I need to fill out my paperwork and also where did I leave my laptop, I'm pretty sure I left it at my office, well are I get it later. she thought to herself.

Britney exit out of the building and stumbled upon a Humvee ‘‘hey marine I need to go to outpost 5 ASAP.’’ she told the driver.

‘‘Ok, get in the Humvee.’’ the marine said. The marine open the door for me.

i sat next to him.

The Marine put the key in the ignition and started driving the Humvee to the direction I told him. we pass the medical Bay and the watchtower and also the huge anti-air gun before we exit the base. ‘‘So why do you need my help?’’ the marine ask as he turn left.

‘‘I can't tell you its classified, only if you
were a top ranking official, if I did, I have to kill you if I told you .’’ Britney said sarcastically.

‘‘Must be something serious then’’ the Marine said.

‘‘Well, it General Orders.’’ Britney said with a half lied, anyways she decided to lookout the window, the view is lovely and it started to rain with the smell of wet dirt, it had a calming effect on her. but suddenly Britney noticed movement in barren land, she sees a black figure moving across the land following the Humvee, it was getting closer and closer until the Humvee bump something, the black figure stop and she could see clearly it looks like a bug cross with a pony and it was looking at the thing we ran over, it was another one of them.

‘‘Looks like we ran over something professor, it must have been a animal the marine said ‘‘well it doesn't matter anyways we almost there 7 more minutes and we be there.’’ The marine stated as he made the humvee faster

Britney was in deep thought about the thing they ran over and the other one, what does this mean, are they natives here, hopefully this isn't war. She thought.

Anyways the Humvee begin slow down to a stop.

‘‘Here's your stop madam.’’ the Marine said.

‘‘Goodbye soldier.’’ Britney said as she open the door and got out.

‘‘Farewell.’’ the marine stated as he close the door and then he drove away.

Britney turn around and started walking toward the outpost, which looks very nice with all those roses growing around it, LaRosa's protect the outpost, surrounding it with it natural thorn acting like barb wire to keep intruders out. Britney didn't know why the roses were tall as 5 feet, but she was pretty sure it was the uranium and the strange activity going around here.

‘‘hey professor, what are you doing here?’’ a voice call out.

Britney look up and see the man who was talking to her. Hi I need to tell you something, its from the general, can you let me in.’’ She said.

‘‘Ok, wait a minute.’’ the man disappeared and the gate started sliding open. The man appeared behind the gate, Britney realize it who it was, it is Lieutenant Greg. ‘‘welcome professor, so what does the general wants us to do?’’ lieutenant Greg ask.

I look around to see anyone's is seeing us, once I know the coast is clear I decide to tell him. ‘‘Wellington want you to leave the outpost.’’ Britney tell Greg.

Greg's is surprise for a second and returns the normal. ‘‘Wait! you telling me Wellington wants us to abandon this outpost, why?’’ Greg ask.

‘‘Well.… it classified, there is something here that pose as a threat to your mans, that's why you need to evacuate immediately!’’ Britney explain.

‘‘Ok but you have- *boom* what was that!?’’ Greg said as we turn around to see where explosion occurred, one of the guard tower was destroy, nothing was left but only the debris, *wwwwwrrrrrrrrrrr* the alarm turn on and soldiers were coming out arm out of the buildings, sound of gunfire started erupting around us,

‘‘Lieutenant! We under attack by bugs like horses and we already have casualties, what should we do?’’ a soldier ask.

‘‘Private, tell everyone that have the right to engage the attackers’’ Greg said.
The private saluted and ran off. Greg turn to Britney. ‘‘professor I need you to come with me, I need to get you to safety right now.’’ Greg order.

‘‘Okay lieutenant’’ Britney said. She's follows Greg to a building heavily guarded by soldiers. Britney follow him up the stairs and he opened the door and let her come inside. They continue through the hallway until they reach the last door and they enter inside. Inside the room was filled with radio equipment buzzing with Raider feed of screen and call for reinforcements.

‘‘Sir! we are overrun, we need to evacuate right now, we can't hold them off any longer.’’

Greg grabs one of the mic. ‘‘we need to hold them off, reinforcements are on the way.’’ Greg order.

‘‘Yes sir, mens! hold them off, what is that? OH MY-’’
*static* the line went dead.

‘‘Hello! HELLO!’’ Greg put down the mine. ‘‘Well Shit, what should we do now Britney.’’

‘‘I don't lieutenant, I don't know.’’ Britney stated, she hung her head down and thought. what am I supposed to do now. Then she hears a noise sounds, like crawling. It's coming from the ceiling. she thought. ‘‘lieutenant, there something in the ceiling.’’ Britney said as she grab the coat rack next to her, she break the end off to make a spear.

Greg pulled out his gun and aim at the ceiling. the sound got closer and closer until the air ducts burst open and two bugs like horses tackle Greg to the ground but not before he fired a shot and kills one of them, Britney whack the other one off Greg and then proceeded to impale it with the coat rack. More and more bugs started coming out of the vent. Britney kill some of them before they took her down.

‘‘Let go of me.’’ Britney said. One of the bugs came up to her and touch her with it horn as it was growing. Britney started closing her eye before she was knockout She heard one last thing.

‘‘take this one to the Queen I'm pretty sure she's important.’’ a bug said and then everything went black.

Author's Note:

is this the best chapter though so far? I don't know. tell me if I am I getting better, please i want to know. and I want to know your opinion, what should happen next? post a comment