• Published 26th Sep 2015
  • 5,293 Views, 117 Comments

Land of liberty. - general well



what happen if the country of United States teleport middle of the ocean. on a different planetwhat is the outcome here it is

  • ...
72
 117
 5,293

chapter 3

On a gryphon merchant ship, traveling through the ocean to the zebra land, they ending up on the wrong Island as the ship landed at the beach and its occupants left the ship.

"Captain, are you sure this is the zebra lands" the merchant said. As he look around.

"Yes, the zebra land should be in this direction, I think these are one of the islands off the shores of the mainland" the captain said.

"Hopefully, we are near a village, I need to buy more some potions, because the last batch I got ton of bits" merchant said.

"Guards go see the surrounding area" the captain ordered, 5 of the guards got off the ship, and went into the trees.
________________________

"What do you think it's out here" a guard said.?

"I don't know this is my first time out here" another guard answer.

"Could you please be quiet, you could bring something we don't want to here"
a guard said.

"Hey guys I think I found a house by the look of it isn't zebra" a guard said.

"I wonder who built this, because I don't think the zebra built that, maybe a pony" a guard said.

"Hey guys, I see movement at the window" a guard said. All the guard look at the window that close for a split second.

"Hey, is somegriffin there, we want to know where is a zebra village"the guard said.
_______________________

"Wow that was close, I think the bird spotted me, looks like the president is right, I have to call the police" the girl said as she grabbed the phone and dial 9-1-1.

" hello this is 9 1 1 what is your state of emergency" the operator said.

"There are strangers outside out of my house, they are carrying spear and have armor, could you please send someone over here, I think they spotted me" the girl says with a worry tone.

"Alright stay calm madam, I sent 10 police officers to your area" the operator said.

"Thank goodness, how long I have to wait" the girl said.

"About a minute" the operator said.
_______________________

"Hey,I just got something on the police radio, it said the couple of strangers with Spears wearing armor on some woman lawn" the cameraman said.

"What are you waiting for let's get in the van" the reporter said. They got inside the van.
______________________

The distance sounds of police siren are getting close.

"Hey could you hear something"a guard said.

"I could hear it too, what is that" another guard said. Then 10 strange looking contraptions came up to them, then stop a front of me and ten strange looking hairless Minotaur came out. and one of them spoke out.

"This is the police, please drop your weapons and put your hands up" the officer said.

" what did we do wrong" a guard said.

"You are trespassing on private property" the officer said.

And then another contraction came up, on the side it says news, And two more strange looking Minotaur came out, in one of them had a big device on it shoulder, and the other one had a stick that had a ball on the top.

"Oh come on who told the news, forget it doesn't matter anyway, can you guys drop your weapons, you have a minute before we fire and we will shoot" the officer said.

"Hey guys what should we do" a guard said.

"We should fly out of here" a guard said.

1, 2 ,3, go the guard said. Then all of them flew off.

"They are escaping, fire" the officer said.
Then all the officers fire at once, the air was filled with bullet, then one of the griffin got hit by a bullet in the left wing, and he fell on the ground, 2 griffin descended and picked him up.

"Hurry, they are escaping, get into the cars. The officer said as he got into his car.

The griffins are flying away as the police were chasing them.

"Hurry they are catching up to us, I can see the ship" the injured griffin said. The ship is close to them, on the ship the merchant saw them and the things that were chasing them.

"Captain get this boat ready right now"the merchant said with fear.

"I got it, hurry,get this ship off this Island" the captain said. As the sailors were starting the sails, the griffins guard flew on the deck and crash

" help me I'm injured"the guard said.

"Hurry we must get out of here"a guard said.

"Captain the sails are ready" a sailor said. Then the captain went to wheel and move the ship from the beach, as the cop cars were getting on the beach, the officers looked at the ship as it sail away.

"This going to be a lot of paperwork" the cop said.

Author's Note:

looks like the birds are here and also the news caught them on camera maybe the Griffins tell others what they seem I don't know what do you think will happen next