• Published 26th Sep 2015
  • 5,279 Views, 117 Comments

Land of liberty. - general well



what happen if the country of United States teleport middle of the ocean. on a different planetwhat is the outcome here it is

  • ...
72
 117
 5,279

chapter 7

New York City

It been an hour, that Gregory
waited for the man to pay him, so he can help them get pass the military barricade. Gregory was drinking his coffee until he spotted the man that he was waiting for.

‘‘Hey Mr. Robert, I've been expecting you.’’ Gregory said.

‘‘Can you be quiet, we don't want the government to know about this.’’ Robert tell Gregory as he sits down.

‘‘Hey everybody, it Robert!’’ Gregory tells everyone in the diner and nobody noticed. ‘‘See, no one cares, now do you have the money?’’ Gregory ask Robert who pulls out a briefcase and open it and shows Gregory the money.

‘‘See, 100% real and 5 million dollar, the rest would be delivered after you sneak the team through the barricade.’’ Robert said as Gregory rummaged through the cash.

‘‘Okay, I do it, just tell your team to meet me at the docks tomorrow at 8 pm, it betters to sneak through at
night.’’ Gregory said to Robert.

You better be there, if you not, we will not forget this Gregory.’’ Robert said, with that he left Gregory alone with briefcase at his table.

That guy give me the creeps. Gregory thought to himself.
---------------------------

A day later.

Gregory sees the van that he is waiting for. The black van slow down to a stop, the engines go out and five people step out of the van, Gregory walks over to the only female of the group.

‘‘Are you Nancy Foley?’’ Gregory ask the woman.

‘‘Yes, are you Gregory?’’ Nancy Foley asks the man.

‘‘Yes.’’ Gregory pull it out an umbrella then proceeded put over his head.

‘‘Okay Mr. Gregory, now take me to your sea vessel, I think the cops are on to us.’’ Nancy Foley said.

*Siren* can be heard.

‘‘You brought the cops, now you make this harder!’’ Gregory yeah at Nancy who proceeded to brush it off.

‘‘Now you listen here Mr. Gregory, if you bail on us, we know where to find you, so shut up and let's go.’’ Nancy Foley stated to Gregory.

‘‘Fine, the ship over there, if we hurry up we can make-’’ Gregory about to say something else when a bright light shine it on them on. Oh no it the cops. Gregory thought to himself.

‘Freeze! This is the NYPD, put your hand behind your head and get on the floor.’’ The voice boom from the helicopter that is flying above them.

‘‘Run!’’ Nancy ordered as she started running toward Gregory ship and the other soon follow.

Nancy is the first one to get on the boat and the rest climb on.

‘‘Don't make this harder people.’’ The Voice said.

Gregory runs over to the ship wheel and put the key in the ignition, as the ships start moving forward, a NEW copter appears with a camera man filming them.

‘‘Step on it!’’ Nancy tells Gregory.

Gregory push the lever forward to make the ship go faster. He sees the police chopper is falling behind.

‘‘Look like we made it.’’ Gregory said with relief.

Nancy gives a serious look. ‘‘we are not out of this yet, we still have 10 miles of sea and military blockade, I hope you have a plan?’’ Nancy ask Gregory.

‘‘I do have a plan, just not right now.’’ Gregory said.

Why am i with this guy. Nancy thought to herself.

----------------------------

‘‘Ow, my head!’’ Britney said out loud. Wait a minute. She thought to herself as she looks around hers surrounding, ‘‘where am I?’’ She says as she realizes that she's in a green cocoon. How do I get out of here. She thought to herself as she used her nails to try to scratch it. It made of flesh, maybe I could rip it with my teeth. She thought. Anyways she put her mouth on the fleshy substance and proceeded to rip it with her mouth. It need a bit more sugar. She thought as continue to by the way out of the cocoon. Just a little more, fresh air. She thought as she reach out and pull herself out of the cocoon. ‘‘Oh no my coat is messy.’’ she groans. Then she hears someone talking. There must be a place to hide. she thought as she looks around. ‘‘Perfect’’ she said. she hide inside a hole and proceeded to cover herself with dirt and glowing green slime as the voices drew closer. ... --- .-- .... .- - -.. .. -.. -.-- --- ..- -.. --- -.-- . ... - . .-. -.. .- -.-- one of the voice said.

Britney realize it one of the bugs that attacked the outpost.

-. --- - .... .. -. --. -- ..- -.-. .... .--- ..- ... - - .... . ..- ... ..- .- .-.. Another bug clicked.

.-- .- .. - .- -- .. -. ..- - . --..-- .-- .... . .-. . .. ... - .... . .--. .-. .. ... --- -. . .-. .-.-.- The bug clicked as it look inside my empty cocoon.

.-- . -... . - - . .-. .-. . .--. --- .-. - - .... .. ... - --- - .... . --.- ..- . . The other bug click and with that, the bugs left the room without noticing Britney.

Is it just me or did the bugs talk in Morse code. Britney thought with confusion. Anyways she started jogging through greenish hallway about 10 minutes until she stumbled across a large cave filled with other people. Britney walk up to one of them. How am I going to get them out. she thought as she inspected the cocoon. She scanned around and notice a rock with a jagged tip. That might work. she thought as she grabbed it. Britney started smashing the cocoon with the rock. she soon sees the cocoon starting to get a large opening on it. She reach in the cocoon and pull the body, Britney inspect the unconscious soldier and she proceeded to slap the soldier on his face.

‘‘Ow!’’ The soldier yelled out as he grabs his cheeks. ‘‘Why! did you do that!?’’ soldier ask as he looks around.

‘‘Well it's your job to protect me, because we are captured by an unknown enemy so get up!’’ Britney explain to him.

‘‘C-cap-capture, how?’’ the soldier asked with confusion.

‘‘Where are you at the time?’’ Britney asked irritated.

‘‘In my quarters, hearing music.’’ the soldier answer.

‘‘You idiot! Anyways now help me get the rest of these people out of here. Britney order.

‘‘Okay, but you not my superior.’’ The soldier said.

‘‘I don't care, I got you out of the cocoon, now help me.’’ Britney told him.

‘‘Ok, do you have something to help me get them out?’’ the soldier ask.

‘‘Here, have a rock.’’ Britney said as she gives him a rock.

Author's Note:

I was lazy on this, yes it was just because Thanksgiving and Black Friday so don't blame me for 55 dollar flat screen TV. the next chapter where have more work. so did you read my other story? I want to hear your opinion about it. and if you see any mistakes on the chapter tell me about it. please...