• Published 26th Sep 2015
  • 5,292 Views, 117 Comments

Land of liberty. - general well



what happen if the country of United States teleport middle of the ocean. on a different planetwhat is the outcome here it is

  • ...
72
 117
 5,292

News 2

New York Times

United we live.

| Most of the US oil companies has decided to fund an expedition somewhere in the East sea. (Name undecided). And they hope to find oil and Supply it to the American people. Anyways it's been months since martial law and rationing has been in effect. anything like chocolate and coffee has become a rare commodity. The only places left supplying this, is Texas and Hawaii which isn't producing much. | See Supply on page 14.

[~~~~{}~~~~]

.

Miami Herald.

Salty sea.

| Just yesterday, the US government has decided to make a seawall to protect the Great Lakes from the saltwater of the oceans. After the continent has been displaced, the Great Lakes was left open to the Sea and thus, salt have been invading ever since.

The plan was estimating to be cost 34 billions dollars. But officials have not stated how long it's going to take to be built. Anyways it has. | See wall on page 13.



[~~~~{}~~~~]

Yakima Herald Republic.

Martial law.

| Yesterday a pair of teenager was caught and arrested after they were caught sneaking out of their home's during lights out hour.

The two were charged with assaulting an officer and disobeyed military law.

This already has been the third arrest made this week and countless others across the Nation.

2 Star General Adam Clarke made a statement about this in an interview last week. “We are doing this to protect our country from unwanted elements from the outside, if you can't stay in your house during midnight, that's your fault and your parents.”

After Martial law went into effect. People have tried to. | See Marshall on page 16.



[~~~~{}~~~~]

Crawford County Avalanche.

The changing tides.

| President Larry, and Changeling Queen Mothra of the red hives have decided to open trade with each other. Starting today, the first shipment will be consisted of building materials. This will help our new allies accustomed to the American structure. And we hope to help them with wherever the problem is. The president made a statement about the new Trading agreements. “For the first time in history and USA. We are trading with a alien species and we haven't vaporized like all those movies. This is just another step for man and for the American people.” Anyways after. | See Allies on page 3

Author's Note:

here's the second chapter of the news, how to know if I'm missing something. but hey you could tell me what I'm missing or if I'm wrong about a subject. please tell me if I'm missing anything. it would be nice.

*incoming call.*

"I completed the mission sir."

"That's a good thing agent, I will tell the commander about your success."

"Thank you sir, is there anything else sir."

"No agents, there is nothing else, just go back to what were you doing before."

"Yes sir."

*Tansmission ends.*