• Published 25th Aug 2015
  • 495 Views, 1 Comments

Chaos Dimension - Zerbu



When Fluttershy fails to keep up with Discord's ridicolous friendship needs, she gets banished to the chaos dimension and must find a way to escape.

  • ...
 1
 495

Chapter 2 - Tea-less Party

Fluttershy exchanged letters with Discord all night.

The next morning...

"OH NO! It's almost time for my tea party with Discord!" she said. "This is going to be so much fun!" she added, in an attempt to convince herself she was happy.

All of a sudden, Discord magically poofed himself into Fluttershy's cottage, giving her a big shock. "I wish he would stop doing that..." she thought to herself.

"Good morning, dear Fluttershy!" said Discord. Discord was rainbow shaded instead of his usual scheme of gray and brown. It was quite unusual.

"It's so very nice to see you today." said Fluttershy. Fluttershy was so sleepy, she could only see magical pixies. She didn't even notice Discord's new look.

Discord, as expected, was annoyed. "Aren't you going to ask me why I look different!?" he asked, clearly annoyed.

Fluttershy looked at Discord, trying as hard as she could to look happy and full of life. "Oh, Discord, what's with the new look?" she asked, feigning a huge smile.

Discord snapped his finger and poofed back to his old look. "Well, I decided my old look was getting old and boring." He then snapped his finger and poofed to his new one again. "So I decided to renew it." He hugged Fluttershy. "I didn't have a taste for anything that wasn't dark and chaotic until I met you, Fluttershy. But that's all changed, thanks to your friendship. The magic of friendship has opened my eyes to new things, and it's all because of you." Fluttershy was all the more determined not to let him down. Discord let go of Fluttershy. "So... should we get started?" he said.

"Oh... yes, let's start the tea party." said Fluttershy. But she immediately noticed that she was so busy, she forgot to get ready. She hadn't got out her tea set. She hadn't baked anything. She hadn't even cleaned the dishes from the last tea party. She had done absolutely nothing. Nothing at all. She silently panicked as she tried to think up how to handle the situation.

"Umm... I thought umm, we should just talk today. We don't need tea! Our friendship is enough on its own. We don't need any of that fancy stuff. All we need is ourselves and our powerful friendship. Hehehe!"

Discord stared at the nervous Fluttershy for a few seconds. "Okay!" he said. Fluttershy sighed of relief. "So... when are you going to show me the Fluttershy Home for Abandoned Animals? You've been writing about it all week! Not that I care about... that stuff... I'm only interested in you, Fluttershy, not the home itself."

Fluttershy's nervousness intensified even further. "Oh, that's right! He thinks my stories actually happened!" she thought to herself.

"You know what? I'd rather wait until a special time to show you! Why don't you just tell me everything you've been up to in the ten minutes since we last wrote. Take as long as you want. I won't say a word because it might ruin your story if I interrupt! Hehehe!"

Discord stared at Fluttershy and paused. You could tell he was beginning to get suspicious, but nothing too extreme yet. "Very well!" he said. Fluttershy sighed of relief.

Discord spent the next half-hour telling his story to Fluttershy. He kept going on and on and on, as if he didn't need to breathe, describing every tiny little detail of what he did in the last ten minutes. Fluttershy used the time he was telling the story to get some sleep. Discord was so busy telling it, he didn't even notice Fluttershy not paying attention. Well, that is, until it was over...

"AHEM!" he said. Fluttershy woke, ready to panic.

"Yay! That was a truly wonderful story." said Fluttershy.

Discord's eyebrows shifted shape. There was no question, he was getting angry. "Oh, really!? Well, why were you sleeping in the middle of my story!? Do you think I'm boring or something? Do you think I'm such a bad friend that my story bores you to tears?" he said.

Fluttershy was scared. She started to have strong doubts she would be able to keep Discord happy for long enough. "Well, umm... it's just that... your story was so magical, I just had to close my eyes and imagine it all happening!" she said.

Discord wasn't convinced at all. "Well then, you wouldn't mind reciting every single word, would you?" he said. "If you were a true friend, you'd remember every word, right?" he added.

Fluttershy was shocked at this insane request. "WHAT!? How am I supposed to remember EVERY word? Even if I WAS listening... I mean even THOUGH I was listening, there's no way I could remember EVERY word! That's ridicolous!"

Discord got angrier and angrier as time went on until he finally snapped... literally. He snapped his finger and his shade poofed back to the old gray and brown. Fluttershy galloped towards the door, but it was no use. He snapped his finger to remove all doors and windows from the cottage, leaving her no way to escape.

Discord summoned a large portal in the middle of the room. Fluttershy screamed as loud as she could, but nobody could hear her.

Discord lifted Fluttershy and moved ever so slowly towards the portal. Fluttershy continued to scream, but it was no use. He threw her into the portal, thus banishing her to another dimension... Discord's dimension, also known as... the Chaos Dimension.

"I'm starting to have second thoughts about this whole friendship thing." said Discord.

Comments ( 1 )

I want to know where this is going! Keep going!:pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment