• Published 1st Aug 2015
  • 335 Views, 4 Comments

Adventures in babysitting - The_Texan_Writer



Blaise has experience dealing with energy loaded kids, he never let a kid miss their bed-time, breakfast, lunch, or dinner. if you needed a pony to watch the kids, Blaise was the stallion, but he faces his biggest challenge, the cutie mark crusaders.

  • ...
7
 4
 335

One Thing Ends, Another Begins

Blaise tucked each of the fillies in as they laid down and fell asleep on the mat they had set up. Blaise began cleaning when he looked at the time and smile, 10:00 sharp, just like he had promised Applejack. This day had sure been a new experience for the stallion, he had never met fillies like this. most fillies he watched after for their parents were just a bunch of gossipers, but these three shared a special connection, and Blaise knew, even though Celestia was a supposed goddess, he knew that the future of Equestria rested with these kids, not just the crusaders, but the others too.

"Whew, now that i'm done cleaning, i should get some rest." He laid down on the floor, he then heard the voice of the Earth pony he was crazy for.

"Ya know Blaise, ya coulda set yerself somethin up to sleep on." Applejack said, looking over at the three fillies.

"Why you got em sleeping like angels, how'd ya ever manage that?" She asked him, he got up and lead her outside.

"Applejack, those are some of the best kids i have ever seen, and they made me realize something too." He said, gazing into her eyes.

"Really, what might that be?" She asked. The stallion walked over to her, still gazing into her eyes, and he kissed her softly, as he pulled away, he could see the dark blush on Applejack's face, her eyes were wide.

"W-what was that for blaise?" She asked him, still wondering if that had really happened.

"That was for you Applejack, i'm crazy about you, and it's ok if you don't feel the same wa-" He couldn't finish his sentence as Applejack kissed him deeply.

"Eeyup, saw this one comin." Big Mac said, they turned to him, both blushing madly.

"Blaise, cmon over here, i'd like to have a word or two with ya." Big Mac said, Blaise trotted over.

"Applejack really likes ya Blaise, but if yer just playin with her feelings, ill make sure ya can't ever hurt somepony else, a'ight?" This threat was new, especially from big mac, but Blaise nodded.

"I'd never hurt her." He responded.

"Eeyup, i trust you, but if you make me wrong on this......... you'll regret it." Blaise nodded and trotted back to Applejack, they started to walk along the fence.

"By the way, how in tarnation did my little sis and her friends help you realize these feeling?" She asked.

"They asked me if i liked you, once i started to think about you, i couldn't stop........." He said, she kisses his cheek.

"Same here sugarcube."

Comments ( 4 )

OMG, i loved the movie Adventures in Babysitting.

6269600
didn't know it was a movie

honestly this all could have been in one single chapter, but i like it all the same, keep it up:ajsmug:

6345540 Thanks, Hit me up if you want an early peek at my Redo of Nightshade Horror's story.

Login or register to comment